RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 am

Carlos Makes his way ahead of Kyrizdin and Regwal, peering inside the tomb he sees the carved face on the back wall. He also notes that the room is mostly lit, a few dark spots though. He also notes the opened wooden door in the northeastern part of the room. The man warns his comrades to beware of an ambush, in lamence terms at least.

Regwal hardly hears the man. The halfling presses inside. He runs at tops speed and makes it across the bridge, stopping briefly to catch his breath, he points at the mouth of the carved face. Arrow slits, damn hidden archers!

No sooner than the words coming out of his mouth, an arrow streams out of the slit, without enough time to ready his shield, Regwal takes an arrow in his theigh. It goes straight through his armor, the halfling grunts loudly. Im comin fer ye boy!

Hungwei keeps following the path (double move action). Which he doesn't get to the end of during his turn. Holding the alchemist fire in one hand, he's ready for nearly anything. He does hear Regwals screaming in the other room. But other wise, sees the path turn westward, five feet infront of him.
Hung Wei Only:
Spoiler:
 
Kyrizdin also dashes into the tomb, but first weaving into his natural innate powers, forming a globe of darkness around his person. The dark mass sphere moves across the bridge, and the drow ends up right next to Regwal. The sphere of darkness engulfing both men. Wha'er ye doin drow? I don like tricks. The halfling whispers as low as possible.

An arrow is heard clattering on the wooden planks of the bridge behind the drow and halfling. A faint snap is heard as well.

Tialon stays back with Carlos; thinking of the best spell to use in a situation like this.

Radour rushes into the tomb as well, not seeing Hung Wei, the bard moves into the shadows just inside the entrance.
I rolled the hide check for you, a natural 20. Only one paladin of Corellan is known around these parts, and that is Chonis. He fought in the battle for Elven Court; and was hired on to lead Wheloon's local Purple Dragons, a long long time ago.

Another arrow is heard whizzing through the air, it catches Kyrizdin in the small spaces between his cheek guards. Nearly tearing open the drows throat. (8 damage)

Severian enters the tomb last, He tip-toes to the bridge, being careful not to fall. Loading his crossbow as he moves, getting across the bridge he stays out of Kyrizdins sphere of darkness, but still not in the light of the torches. He spots the arrow slits, and fires his small bolt. The litle piece of metal flys so true. Everyone hears the clatter of wood hit stone, of flesh ripping, then the thump of a flesh bag falling to the floor. Two seperate octaves of growling are heard as well, after the the thump.
Map:
Spoiler:
 
---------------------------------------Round2------------------------------
Regwal shakes his head, disbelieveing the fact that he can't see anything. He quickly remembers seeing a door on the left hand side of this room, and makes a dash for it. He doesn't stop to check the door, only bashing into the wooden barrier. Sheild held in front, battle axe making a quick strike at the rough looking handle.
Combat Maneuver: Bull Rush/ Overrun Pretty sure a Bull Rush would qualify knocking down a door.
orginal roll was 24 with CMB: +6


Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Nightfalcon
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : New York

Character sheet
Name: Kyrizdin
HP: 12
AC:: 19

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:25 pm

OOC :Admin
Spoiler:
 

OOC2: All
Spoiler:
 

As they ran side by side Kyridrin whispered back to Regwal "If our foe's eyes are less keen then mine this will give us some concealment from the archers"

An arrow is heard clattering on the wooden planks of the bridge behind the drow and halfling. A faint snap is heard as well. "See?" He whispered in a slightly condescending manner.

Sudden his head was rocked back as an arrow slams in between the cheek guards of his helmet, tearing into his chin and cheek. A blinding pain lanced into his skull swirling his vision in a flame of white and tearss.

He realized the if he hadn't been facing the halfling, the arrow would probably have taken him square in the mouth. The Lady was handing out lessons in humility and mercy at the same time.

As his vision cleared he realized that the mouth of the demonic mockery was too wide to be blocked by a shield and so revised his plans. Pressing forward he angled towards the passage to his right which the others were heading for.

Knowledge religion check to recognize the demonic face. +8
Nightfalcon carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
9
Back to top Go down
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-23

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Tialon watches as Regwald and Kyrizdin rush in being shot at before they are partially obscured by a globe of darkness.

Believing that the best strategy is to get into the side passageways as quickly and safely as possible, he will hustle all the way to the door on the right side if he can make it, going through the shadowy illumination for concealment. If it is too far to make it to the door, he will go as far as he can while staying within Kyrizdin's globe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 pm

OOC: Everyone
Spoiler:
 

OOC: Tialon:
Spoiler:
 

OOC: Kyrizdin:
Spoiler:
 

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-23

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Tialon double moves forward and ends his turn just behind Regwald, I believe within Kyrizdin's globe of darkness.

OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Hung Wei keeps moving stealthly knowing his party his coming behind him. If he can, he will surprise these people and hopefully get one to surrender to be of some use to him. He will move around the corner, listening to see if they know he is there right now.

Stealth +8
Random number (1,20) :
1

Perception +9
Random number (1,20) :
8

If the people notice him, he will throw the alchemist fire against the furthest guy possible and get ready to fight the other one.

attack +4
Random number (1,20) :
12

Damage
Random number (1,6) :
6
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 am

"I see the face... I think I see a pit in front of it, with a bridge spanning it. It looks rather narrow, so don't everybody go in at once. You don't want to be corralled like oxen with no escape."

Regwal ran right in, in impulsive halfling fashion. After the space of a few breaths, the Drow dashed in. Shadows seem to deepen around him, darkness clung to him like a silken cloak. Carlos blinked his eyes incredulously, but the effect was real, as though a tangible, tenebrous mist collected around the dark elf. That's a clever trick, he thought to himself. Champion of good with the powers of darkness. Bah!

The bare-headed scout crept in next. Carlos grinned when he heard the sound of bodies hitting the floor followed by excited chittering in a language he didn't understand. Tialon entered shortly after. Carlos counted silently to three, then rushed in himself. He took two steps on the bridge before realizing Tialon was right at the foot of the bridge on the other side. "Clear the bridge!" he hissed through clenched teeth. He backtracked and took a position opposite Radour, while scanning the demon's mask for openings.

Perception;
Random number (1,20) :
17


Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 am

Radour will move stealthily towards the bridge, then run over it quickly and try to get in the right-hand passageway following the others.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:28 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
 


Carlos runs in the tomb, thinks he can't get across the bridge, and decides to get under the torch, opposite of Radour. He spots the arrow slits in the carvings mouth.

Regwal Bashes down the left side door. Making alot of clatter, and begins his sprint up the side passage.

An arrow flys from the carvings mouth and pegs Severian in the stomach (4 damage)

Hung Wei sneaks around the first pillar in the main Tomb Room; peeking around the pillar he sees a drow and a cloaked humanoid figure. Talking in an odd language, they spot him!. He launches his Alchemist fire vial, drenching the cloaked figure in magical fire, it splashes on the drow next to him. Dealing damage to both. The figure backs up, casts a spell, and beams at the monk from right in front of a stone tomb. The drow draws his long sword, casts a spell himself, and hides behind a pillar on the other side of the room What are you doing here?

Kyrizdin makes his way into the eastern door, and starts up the passage way. He hears the drow speak to Hung Wei.

Tialon makes his way across the bridge, standing in the dimly lit room, asessing the situation.

Radour Makes his way across the bridge, and into the easter door as well, following Kyrizdin up the passage way.

Another arrow flys from the carvings mouth, lodging into Tialons shoulder, nearly ripping off flesh. (8 damage)

Severian Stares at the carving, at his stomach, then decides to fully inspect everything before acting. Getting himself into a fully defensive position. (next round I'm NPCing you if you don't post...)

Tialon; HP: 4/12
Severian; HP: 8/12
Drow: -3
Cloaked Figure: -6


Order of actions:
Carlos; Regwal; enemy 1; Hung Wei, Cloaked figure, Drow, Kyrizdin; Tialon; Radour; enemy 2; severian

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 pm

I'll post my action now.

Damage for the Alchemist Fire - only 1 extra round of damage
Random number (1,6) :
5

Then Hung Wei will do a running flying kick against the cloaked figure.
Acrobatics check to jump +8
Random number (1,20) :
4

Attack +3
Random number (1,20) :
3

Damage +3
Random number (1,6) :
2
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 pm

OCC: Really?? I can't seem to hit at all with my attack rolls. At least I got my running jump off. I only wanted to fly through the air to hit the cloaked figure in the stomach with my foot and have fun with it but it FAILED.
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:59 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Carlos sprinted across the bridge, moving directly adjacent to the right-most arrow loop, letting the depth of the slit itself shield him. He peeked in twice, trying to spot an archer.

OOC II:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Please forgive me for not posting, something got screwed up with net connection! sorry guys! (and girls)

Severian moves to the arrow slits, but out of the way of the archers. sneaks under and listens if someone is there. if he is he will surprise it an shoot crossbow bolt in it from point blank.
perc:+4
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
3
sneak+8
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
1
hit+4
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
1
dmg
severian carried out 1 launched of one d8 (Image not informed.) :
7
+1 p. blank



if he hears nothing he goes to the corridor and uses his perception, and search to spot enemy and / or traps.

if he sees someone he'll shoot it hopefully from the shroud of shadows.
perception +4
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
11

sneak +8
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
4
another hit if needed:
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
12
+4
severian carried out 1 launched of one d8 (Image not informed.) :
1
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Radour suspects that there is going to be more fighting now,
so he initiates "inspire courage" by singing a song called: "like soldiers, march on"

Don't cry, open up your eyes and know
There's someone else out there that feels this way

I'm singing to you
Cause I know what you've been through and now
It's not so long ago I felt the same

Like soldiers, march on
If we can make it through tonight we'll see the sun
March on, march on



Radour will move forward trough the passage until he sights enemies.
Everyone: +1 to hit and +1 damage next turn!!!
Back to top Go down
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-23

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Tialon watches as the halfling destroys the door that only he seems to want to enter. Being closer to the eastern door, he double moves into it and down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Nightfalcon
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : New York

Character sheet
Name: Kyrizdin
HP: 12
AC:: 19

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Kyrizden hears the conversation up the corridor. and consider his choice of actions as he moves up. He can feel the warm blood from his facial wound running down his jaw and neck. Hopefully the shadows will conceal how injured he is.

Spoiler:
 

If he recognizes the voice as drowic he will drop his globe of darkness, he wait for Tialon. "Your ally is facing at least one drow within. I will rush to his aid but you must make sure he knows I am an ally and not a foe." With that he will rush in and engage the nearest foe.

Attack
Spoiler:
 

Damage
Spoiler:
 


If he doesn't recognizes the voice as drowic he will drop his globe of darkness, he wait for Tialon. "Your ally is within. Please describe him to me and then I will rush to his aid. You must make sure he knows I am an ally and not a foe. " With that he will rush in and engage the nearest foe.[/b]

Attack
Spoiler:
 

Damage
Spoiler:
 


(OOC) As Hung Wei seems bold enough to initiate and maintain a single person frontal assault, Kyrizdin will not only assume that he is competent enough to continue for an additional second or two unsupported but he also assumes he would attack anyone he doesn't know, especially a drow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Carlos sprints across the bridge, peeking into the right hand arrow slit, spotting another small humanoid figure, alot like the one seen at the entrance. The swashbuckler moves away, knocks an arrow an lets loose through the slit. A ripping sound is hear, along with a high pitched grunt. (2 damage)

Regwal is heard all throughout the tomb. Howling, and grunting as he makes his way up the left hand passage. As he rounds the corner, and spots the cloaked Drow, Sees Hung Wei on the other side of the room as well. He nods to the human monk, and charges for the drow. Battle axe in hand. The little axe planted right in the distracted drow's side, howling in pain, the drow turns to face Regwal.

An arrow flys from the right hand arrow slit, flying toward Severian, but the rogue is able to dodge out of the way.

Hung Wei Sprints across the tomb room, heading for the cloaked figure. He leaps into the air, legs out for a kick. But the figure moves away at the last second, only for Hung Wei to drop to the ground, hard on his ass.

With Hung Wei lying on the ground, the cloaked figure draws a slender sword, and stabs Hung Wei with the pointy end. Despite being prone, the nimble monk still manages to wiggle away from the rapier.

The Drow looks at Regwal, a hint of fear in his eyes, he turns and runs from the Halfling. Regwal swings his axe as the drow runs but misses. He runs behind the top-right column. Hiding.

KyrizdinKnows the voice is of Drow accent. As he gets into the room in just enough time to see the drow dissapear behind the column, but the goodly-drow heads toward the Cloaked Figure. Although the attack seemed to be aimed true, it passes through thin air.

Tialon rushes into the eastern passage, heading toward the rest of the party.

Radour begins song, to inspire courage to his comrades, then slowly makes his way up the passage.

Severian moves to the arrow slits, he sees the small humanoid on the other side. The rogue loads his crossbow, puts it up to the arrow slit, and feels the bolt release as he pulls the trigger. Then hears another trigger being released, feels the pain of a crossbow bolt shoot up his own arm. (4 damage). He then hears another bolt hit the ground on the other side. A breakdown- Severian's bolt hit the ground, small humanoid's bolt hit Severian.

Order of Turns: Carlos; Regwal; Small Humanoid1; Hung Wei; Cloaked Figure; Drow; Kyrizdin; Tialon; Radour; Small Humanoid 2; Severian.

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 am

Hung Wei will spend a move action and do an athletics check to do a kick-up to be standing. I am assuming it is like the tumble to not get an attack of opportunity though the movement.

Acrobatics +8
Random number (1,20) :
3

Once Standing, Hung Wei will attempt to hit the guy again with a Scorpion Style kick.
Attack +4
Random number (1,20) :
13

Damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
4
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:16 am

Well I failed the kick-up and get an attack of opportunity while standing. However, his movements are now slowed to only 5 feet a round for 5 rounds unless it makes a Fort save DC 15.

Hung Wei You will stay here and answer our questions DROW.
Back to top Go down
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-23

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:34 am

The sounds of battle carry down the corridor as Tialon hurries to catch up with the others. He hears Hung Wei command a drow to stay and answer their questions and hopes they have managed to subdue whoever they are fighting. Tialon moves into the room, hoping to be able to help if the drow attacks anyway but inwardly curses as he sees the pillars blocking his vision.

Seeing the other passage way going south, he stops two squares to the west of the southern tunnel and prepares to use Hand of the Apprentice if anyone he deems a threat emerges from it, hoping he can get in line of sight to help in the battle Hung Wei and the others are fighting.

Readied Hand of the Apprentice Attack if an enemy emerges from the southern passage +6:
Spoiler:
 

Damage +0:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 am

Sev will shout for Radour to cure him again if he can and try again, this time with a dagger:
hit +4

severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
15

dmg +4

severian carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 am

Everyone OOC:
Spoiler:
 

----------------------------

Regwal watches the Drow run to the northeastern part of the tomb; the raging halfling takes off after him; attacking if he catches up to him in time.
Come back here; cowardly dark elf!

Perception:
Random number (4,23) :
12

Atk:
Random number (5,24) :
17

Dam:
Random number (4,10) :
5
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Nightfalcon
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : New York

Character sheet
Name: Kyrizdin
HP: 12
AC:: 19

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 am

(OOC a Question)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:11 am

OCC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Cloaked Figure; Weilding a Rapier. Black Robes, no visible armor; leather boots (black) Hood pulled low, red glowing eyes. An unatural darkness seems to linger about the figure, making details hard to distinguish.

All that was in the more descriptive post, the one I had typed up and then lost, sorry guys...
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day   

Back to top Go down
 
Tomb Of Chonis: Day 1- Mid Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Forgeworld Necron Rumer - Tomb Stalker
» Pretty Cool Tomb Kings stuff for dirt cheap!!!! BUY IT!!!!
» New Tomb Kings Army
» Tomb Kings?
» Tomb Raider

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: New Nations Campaign :: New Nations Campaign-
Jump to: