RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:46 am

If you want to go to the dark halflings and their underground temple,
the gnomes repeat that you should try to capture a few of them alive,
to be sure that they can have their medicine.
The gnomes offer to hide the merchant and his guards, the scholar and the builder dwarfs. These state that they didn't come along to fight, so they won't go to the halflings.
Return later and pick them up again at the gnome hamlet.

If you indeed go, you can easily follow the tracks of the gnomes, who have just returned from the temple.
After two and a half hours, you think you are getting near.
It is a densely wooded area, with very tall trees reaching up 100 ft. or more.
Consequently it is quite shady on the ground.
What do you do? How do you approach?

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 am

Unrad listens in disbelief. After Sevelis ask him and dorik he bursts: For all Hellz and Heavenz, I'll go with yi elf and crack them headz open like the donkeys bloody ass! We go now! strait over there! Theze mirchants can wait, let'z us go now!!!
Back to top Go down
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:08 am

The old elf frowns as the gnomes tell their story. Who would do such a thing. These gnomes are innocents, farmers. Now infected with some diease and forced to give up their hard earned produce. Their own FOOD! This will not do. Not at all.

Seveliss looks to Yorin and Revooth; I think we should get to the bottom of this. Although Im a bit torn. I don't think we should endanger the merchant and scholar, nor this merchants things, just to take a detour. It may be a good idea to come back after saftly getting this caravan and scholar to Dragon Port.

He then turns to his Unard, and motions for Dorik to come closer; What do you two think? Should we go to this temple, find out what is ailing these gnomes, and help if possible? Or should we deliever this caravan to Dragon Port, then come back. Ethier way, Im going to do something about this. I cannot stand back and watch a group of innocent farmers be tortured... Its not natural.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Hawkeye doesn't see anything interesting, but a lot could be hidden beneath the trees.

The adult gnomes don't want to talk, until some of the children start to scratch themselves on their arms. Yorin gets interested and moves toward the children: "
Please, let me see, I am a healer. I see some nasty bulbs there"
Then the parents start talking to Revooth and Seveliss:
See, that's the reason you can't help us. We have all been infected, not naturally, but by force. We are doomed, unless we obey our new masters. See that grave over there: that's Romur, he didn't want to go and get his medicine. Now, he is dead.
As to helping us, that's too dangerous. You are strong, we see that. Perhaps you can defeat the little fellows who did this to us. But if you kill them, where will we get our medicine?
We are doomed unless we pay the price. WE have to feed them, and they give us the medicine.


After studying the children, Yorin declares that she doesn't know how to cure this disease.
Revooth, Seveliss and Ginoma can discover what's going on, after talking some more with the gnomes:
- a week ago, a group of halflings with dark faces came to the hamlet, captured the inhabitants and forced them to drink a strange liquid. They all got rashes on their skin, which itch terribly. And they were told to come to some kind of an underground temple with their produce (grain, fruits) to buy their medicine. To come every three days. Romur didn't come and died after 6 days.
- the gnomes haven't been in the underground temple, they were given the medicine on the surface, near the entrance, which was well guarded by the halflings.
- it is a journey of 3 hours walking to the temple entrance.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Unrad rumbles:
Why have we stopped, for bloody hell, What's the trouble, heh? Pointi-ears, them 'Nomes told yi to leave them alone, so why are you bothering' aye? They made a village above ground, no decent man should live above ground for thousant screaming maidens.
He then checks the Gnomes, tuched by the sadnes in they eyes he offers them a drink (he is so eagerly enjojing since the trip started):
Now there, have some of the old 'sadnes drowner' over here,
shares hes vineskin (or aleskin - for thet matter;))
...and tell me whatz troubleing you friends so I crack him head open, heh?
he smiles, with obvious sympathy for the Gnomes as if he is shearing the fealing of sadnes with them, tapping them on shoulders. Though he is no negotiator, and his loud mouth got him i more brawls then out of them, he realy feels compeled to do something for the Gnomes...
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 29
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:14 am

What is the issue now? Dorik seems impatient this trip thou he doesn' t appear to be intoxicated even through he drunk the whole night away. Upon seeing the gnome village and people trying to talk to them about something, Dorik will go back to the back of the wagon where he was told to guard and wait for the wagons to start moving again. wondering Why did we even take a detour in the first place? This elf is going to extend the time of this routine caravan guard job for probably 1/2 week more.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:53 am

Awaiting his turn to speak/greet the Gnomes: "We are very sorry for your loss and share with the grief, I pray we can be of some use to you, possibly the fate of the deceased is a sign, possibly we can help identify, please share with us.

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
11
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
3

(ooc: I'm sure some charisma or personality checking is necessary here so I rolled a couple of die, remember, DM, often I'm not educated enough to know what to roll and when so feel free to rule me, roll me, help me when necessary)

Revooth also takes a quick look around, draws Hawkeye near, whispers and ushers him off. (the whisper contented of asking him to check their surroundings from 50 to 75 feet up in 360 degree style).

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
12
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
1
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:26 pm

The old elf takes in the site of the small gnomish village. I've always found these little people so much fun, but now. Seeing them in the worst stages of this depression. I wonder, is thier mirth a natural one? Or do they push themselves everyday to see past the cruel, harsh reality. If only in hopes to enlighten their companions days...

He looks around as sees the group of gnome farmers making their way to approach the caravan.

Well met Gnome. What has happend here? Surly you could at least give us a warning of we might encounter if we do continue on.

He thinks for a brief moment and then offers, In the least, in exchange for the information we've asked for, I could offer a blessing from Natures Lord himself, Obad-Hai. Would that suffice?

Diplomacy Check:
Random number (4,23) :
8

Gather Info:
Random number (2,22) :
18


Not sure which you'd use....
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:22 pm

OOC: let's do this more quickly. I assume you're going to look around for signs of what happened.

Looking around, you notice a fresh grave at the edge of the hamlet.
As you stand wondering about this,
you hear a group of gnomes entering the hamlet, apparently the farmers who live here.
The look on their faces is sad and afraid.
"Hey, what you doing here?"

Ginoma answers: "we're just passing through. We saw this grave here. You've lost somebody? Tell us what happened. We might be able to help."

"It's no good, you cannot help us. Please leave us alone. Travel fast, don't stay here," the gnomes say.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 pm

All rise early in the morning.
It is agreed that the merchant will pay 50 gp for your protection. The scholar will pay 10 gp.

It appears that the merchant has 4 very small carts (4' x 2') drawn by large dogs.
The carts each contain 15-20 courtiers' or merchants' outfits, without any jewelry attached to them. Beautiful clothes made in Turil.
The dogs are trained to walk, run and stop when told so, but nothing else. They follow the merchant.

The first 6 hours you travel through tunnels to the surface.
Ginoma leads you (30 min.) to a small hamlet of gnomes, but it appears to be deserted.
The houses are locked. No one answers your calls.
What do you do?

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   

Back to top Go down
 
Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Dragon Scales
» Barrows Vs. Dragon
» dragon age 2 demo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: