RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:36 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 


Seveliss watches the limp body of the halfling loose its smaller version of a heavy cross bow; he then knocks another arrow. While readying his arrow; Seveliss directs the flaming sphere up to finally burn H2; He points his bow and arrow in the direction of the newest voice.

If you wish to speak; show yourself; Call off your lackeys; or they'll surly die; and explain yourself for being and desocrating my Lords Forest!

Flaming Sphere Damage:
Random number (1,6) :
6
+
Random number (1,6) :
2

Readied action; If voice says anything threating Seveliss will fire at it if less than 100' away; if not less than 100' away, he will fire at cloest foe.

Bow+9
Random number (1,20) :
7

Damage +1
Random number (1,Cool :
1
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:50 am

aaaAAAAOOOOWWWW, then stand down your servants, talking is done without sharp objects, Revooth says as he fires a dart or two at H2....
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 am

OOC: haven't heard about Revooth, but must go on.

Revooth hides and takes a defensive maneouvre.

Yorin, helped by Seveliss, tries to spot H3, and succeeds,
she puts her shield down and loads her sling and fires at H3.
She hits (att. 21) on his belly and does 2 damage to him.

Ginoma tries to hit H2 with her sling, but her bullet is deflected by the chain shirt worn by H2 (the others wear leather armor).
Ginoma spots H4 in a tree 80 feet to the west.

Dorik and Unard run up to the south end of the map.

H1 is killed, but remains in the tree, his heavy crossbow (small) falls down to the ground.
The other halflings begin to wail and call pleadingly to their master.
H2 fires at Revooth again, and hits normally (att. 25) in Revooths shoulder,
doing 8 damage.
H3 fires at Yorin again, and hits her in her thigh of her leg for 4 damage.
H4 fires at Ginoma again, but misses sorely.

The master is heard saying (Yorin translates): "Don't kill my servants; you want something from me? Let's talk"

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm

OOC Seveliss:
Spoiler:
 

Seveliss' arrow goes right through H1's neck, killing him instantly. His body remains on the tree.
The flaming sphere is rolling back to the tree in which H2 is sitting and ignites the lower branches.
Seveliss spots H3 in a tree about 70 feet directly north of Yorin.

OOC: waiting for Revooth's action. Also would like to know where Unard runs to.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:08 am

Crit Confirm:
Random number (1,20) :
16
+9
Back to top Go down
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 


Seveliss grunts as the bolt hits him, errggghh! He pulls out his long bow, aiming for the Halfling up aboove him, H1.

Atk: +9 (+3 base; +4 dex; +2 Archery Bracers)
Random number (1,20) :
20
+9

Damage: +1 (archery bracers)
Random number (1,Cool :
7
+1

If you take in account the OOC above then:
He directs his Flaming sphere up another 20', to burn the halfling shooting at him; H1

Random number (2,12) :
7

If you don't; and the flaming sphere is basicly been wasted for 2 rounds...
He directs the Flaming Sphere to the tree the further halfling is in; H2. Probably burning more bushes.

Seveliss also looks around in the trees for the other attackers;

Spot:+8
Random number (1,20) :
18
+8
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 am

Hearing the sound of battle, Dorik takes off. (Remember I said 100 feet away from Severiss) Since his movements are 20 ft. He will get to 20 feet away from Severiss. And stop there for the round.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:15 am

Unard can not charge any enemy, as he is too far away.
He can run up to 4 times his speed, so 120 feet.
Thus he can run to the horizontal line of hexes next to Seveliss this turn.
Unard can come west or east of Seveliss, next to him or with 1 or more hexes between them (see map). Each hex on the map is 5 feet across.
By the way, Dorik can only run 80 feet, I think.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 38
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:21 am

Unrad charges to the sound of battle (spell casting), hopefully he will get the opportunity to hit someone:
init + 3
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
7
hit +8 +2 (charge) =+10
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
3

dmg blood mace +4

severian carried out 1 launched of one d8 (Image not informed.) :
1
+...bonus...
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:58 am

Here's a map:
Spoiler:
 

H3 and H4 are not visible yet.
Dorik and Unard are way below (100 feet to the south)
The stone structure is way up (120 yards t the north)

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:56 pm

As Seveliss is moving backwards and tries to get a better view into the upper branches of the tree, he is attacked by a crossbow bolt (a readied action from the halfling who was hiding 50 feet upwards, sitting in a kind of seat made in the wood of a large branch)
(Seveliss doesn't get his dex bonus as his attacker was not seen uptil then):

Roll(1d20)+6:
15,+6
Total:21
Seveliss gets 4 damage, but now he can at least see the halfling up there. Yorin, Ginoma and Revooth can see him as well.

Seveliss then casts a flaming sphere, but the sphere cannot go up more than 30 feet (see spell description) so it cannot reach the halfling. Seveliss directs the flaming sphere forward, towards the stone structure, hoping to catch other halflings with it.
However, he only succeeds in putting the bushes on fire.

Yorin gets her preloaded sling out of her pouch and fires it at the halfling:
Roll(1d20)+5:
3,+5
Total:8
She misses.

Revooth doesn't know anything about Golthain (gather information is used in a bar or tavern while you speak with other guests). He sneaks forward. His hide result is 14+3 dex= 17. (Revooths cs says dex 17). Ginoma follows him, with hide result 14.
One other halfling was watching the group from a tree, who shoots immediately as Revooth moves forward, readied action:
Roll(1d20)+6:
14,+6
Total:20
Revooth is lucky, for he is only scratched by the crossbow bolt (1 damage).
In response, Revooth fires a quick dart at the halfling who just attacked him:
attack +5 -4 (more than 40 feet distant) = +1
Roll(1d20)+1:
7,+1
Total:8
Revooth misses his target, the second halfling.
Ginoma casts a magic missile at this same halfling, for 2d4 +2 =
Roll(2d4)+2:
3,4,+2
Total:9 damage, and the halfling does not like that at all!

Yorin tries to remember something about Golthain, knowl. rel. result 20,
she whispers: Golthain is a lawful evil master devil, who is worshipped by monstrous humanoids. He was banned from this plane by the good gods, but he can still inspire followers, grant them spells and sometimes he opens a portal from an evil plane to this plane.

Now it is the halfling's turn to attack (so far it were readied actions from previous round):
one attack at Seveliss from directly above, by H1 (halfling 1):
Roll(1d20)+6:
9,+6
Total:15, which misses.

One attack at Yorin, by a previous unseen H3: critical miss (natural 1).
H2 tries to see Revooth: spot result 22, so he sees him.
One attack at Revooth, by H2: Roll(1d20)+6:
6,+6
Total:12, which misses.
One attack at Ginoma, by a previously unseen H4: attack 10, which is a miss, but very close to her head, it strikes into a tree. (flatfooted AC = 11).

H3 and H4 also try to see Revooth: results 7 and 12; they don't see him.

Meanwhile you can hear a very heavy voice in the distance, chanting some kind of incantation. You notice the word "Golthain".
Yorin whispers: O no, that sounds as a desecration spell of an evil cleric. That means his temple is now a very good place for undead of everykind; it will be nearly impossible to turn them in there.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:07 am

Revooth, understanding that there is a group of halfling's up ahead that want weapons put down in order to visit Golthain, does some thinking about "Golthain" in order to try to know if this is a possible situation that we should comply due to either their strength in numbers, power, both or other reasons.

Knowledge (local) Int 7 = +4 +3
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
2
Gather Information Cha 4 = +2 +2 [half-elf]
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
5
Move Silently Dex* 1 = +1


If unable to remember sufficient or know sufficient about the place/community to dictate one way or ther other then he sneaks forward, darts at the ready and trying to be aware of the trees possibly hiding attackers. He is sneaking in the direction that was pointed to where it's believed to be voices and a low stone structure, if he gets to a point where there isn't sufficient cover before being obviously seen then he'll hold; checking the others actions and the groups needs. He's able to toss a couple of quick darts and move to magic or use charasmatic intelligence to try to navigate through a verbal situation if they become completely found out as well.
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
14
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:54 am

Seveliss whispers to Revooth and Yorin I think there is a argument ahead, a hundred feet or so.... Be quiet.

Seveliss then points to the tree, then a finger to his chest. He points to Revooth and everyone else and points ahead to the voices and the low stone structure.

Seveliss then backs up a few feet from the tree, staring up at it, trying to see the figure.

Spot:
Random number (7,28) :
7


Whether or not he can see the creature, he begins an incantation, moving his hands percisesly. A greyish sphere forms in the palm of his hand, with a have it begins a flaming sphere of fire.

If he can see the creature
He directs it to the halfling/ creature.

If he can't see the creature
He directs it to where he heard the creature in the tree yell to his master.

Flaming Sphere damage: Reflex save for half DC: 15
Random number (2,12) :
2
Lasts 3 rounds, 2 after this one.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:53 am

Hawkeye seems to understand that Revooth is angry with him.
Hawkeye is feeling a little doubt as a result of that anger,
but he is also very excited about something (probably the outside hunt, after so many days underground).
OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Ginoma casts a shield spell (now AC 18) and goes with Seveliss and Revooth. Yorin is also with them.
Seveliss doesn't see any halflings, but he, Ginoma, Yorin and Revooth follow Bergana who stops at a certain tree and starts barking there. So you know that there probably is a halfling high up in the tree, though you can't see him (yet).
You hear two light voices from further in the forest, but none of you can understand it. The halfling in this tree remains completely silent.
Yorin casts a "comprehend languages" and translates what's being said.

"Stop your babbling; we can't understand. We guard the temple of Golthain. If you come to visit, put down your weapons and your gear. IF not, get away and leave us alone!"

Another voice is heard calling: Master, visitors!

120 yards further on, you can just make out (glimpses of) a low stone structure between the trees, about 3 yards wide.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 38
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:57 pm

rldouglass wrote:
Dorik will stay a good 100' behind Severian that way if he gets into trouble, Dorik can get there and attack in 2 rounds.
Seveliss... not severian Wink scratch

Unrad waits near Dorik
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:59 am

Revooth would like to reconnect with his hungry familiar: "Hawkeye, please finish eating, and watch what you are eating too, I need you healthy, what's with you anyway?? That's not like you. I sent you on a scout as I've done a hundred times before and you go snacking???? Since when do you eat when you're not supposed to??" is the thought or communication that comes to Revooth to get across to his flying friend.
(OOC: I'm not entirely sure on the meaning of "empathic link" which is mentioned in the character sheet; but if it's a form of communication between the two of us that is silent/quiet then it's choice)

From there Revooth will accompany Sevliss, being as quiet/silent as possible as his new friend tries to. He unsnaps his darts, being at the ready if needed.

Move silently: not sure of the mods, can't look them up right now...
Random number (1,20) :
2


Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 am

Dorik will stay a good 100' behind Severian that way if he gets into trouble, Dorik can get there and attack in 2 rounds.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 am

Do the others go with Seveliss?
If so, and you want to be silent or remain hidden, please state so and make the rolls for move silently and hide.

If you don't want to go with Seveliss, please state that as well.
Those who don't post, will be assumed to follow Seveliss at a distance of 100', without being silent or hidden.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:53 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 


Seveliss ducks behind some trees, listening to the odd language. I should warn the others, to many foes for me and Bergana alone...

With that, Seveliss sneaks back to the party, and imparts the information he has figured out.

Four or five little voices, Im thinking their halflings; About a hundred fifty yards deeper in this forest. We should follow Bergana back to the spot again. he looks at Dorik and Unard Lets try and find out as much information from these people as we can, before we go beheading them. The old elf lets a smile creep to his face. Yes, Seveliss wants to help the gnomes, but at the same time, he is a bit more concerned with ridding these abominations from his lords forest, and quickly.

He keeps his spear held in both hands, crossing his body. Travling a bit faster than he should be (normal speed, while moving silently; I believe has a -4 penalty attatched to it...) trying to keep up with Bergana.

Move Silently; +6 -4= +2
Random number (3,22) :
14

Spot; +8
Random number (9,28) :
13
When he finally sees the halflings, Seveliss will say, Little men of the forest, we wish to speak with you a few minutes.

Diplomacy;
Random number (4,23) :
5
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 pm

OOC: Seveliss has got the archery bracers, on the understanding that he has to pay for them later or they will be sold.

Hawkeye flies around, high above the forest, but he doesn't understand what his master wants him to look for. He decides to look for food and spots a rodent, whom he chases through the forest.

Bergana doesn't understand words, he is just trained to do certain tasks which are communicated by a few words and gestures. "halfling" and "humanoid" are not such words.
However, Seveliss can point to Ginoma, who is also a short humanoid, and ask Bergana to seek someone like her.

Spoiler:
 

Seveliss handle a. roll: Roll(1d20)+4:
14,+4
Total:18
Bergana understands what Seveliss asks of him.
He runs ahead through the forest.
After 8 minutes he returns, barking enthusiastically. Seveliss can tell that Bergana has found what he set out to find.

Seveliss follows Bergana, while Yorin stays behind, as she is not good at moving silently.
AFter ten minutes walking silently through the forest, Seveliss hears some soft talking and he immediately hides between the trees. The talking seems to come from directly ahead, but it may be 100' or 200' distant. He doesn't see anyone, however. The owners of the voices seem to be well hidden in the forest.
Seveliss doesn't understand the language, but he thinks it might be undercommon.
Bergana wants to go ahead, but I assume that Seveliss is holding him back.
Listening for a few minutes, Seveliss can distinguish at least 5 different voices, all quite light voices, consistent with being halflings.
What does Seveliss do?

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 am

Revooth tugs at Hawkeye's neck, asks him to be his seeing informant as he does so regular and readys to describe what the faithful bird sees. Hawkeye circles closely but high above the current location of the waiting crew, opting not to be surprised back here if possible while Seveliss and Yorin trudge bravely ahead sneaking and alone.

As Yorin and Seveliss depart, Revooth whispers:

"We'll await your cue or report, friends, May the Force be with You."


DM: you can't see what Hawkeye sees, nor can you talk with him. You just have an Empathic Link (Su)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 38
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:48 am

You can have it, I don't need it, if my words count...

Unrad - waiting and pondering the cunning elf words... I come in peace..., heh!
Back to top Go down
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 am

Forgot my move silently check...

Move Silently: +6
Random number (7,26) :
20
Back to top Go down
Seveliss
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 28
Location : Forest Park, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Seveliss
HP: 27
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 am

Seveliss nods to Dorik, knowing he just fought a war, with battle tactics still fresh in his dwarven mind. Dorik, Unard and Revooth, stay here. Yorin follow me at a distance. I'll be back with information, if Im seen, I'll call, loudly, I come in peace .

He then gets down on one knee, and looks Bergana right in her eyes [b] Seek
Small humanoid; Come to me when one is found
He is basicly ordering Bergana to go look for a small hunamoid (halfling) and come back to Seveliss when/if he finds one.
Bergana Spot: +4
Random number (5,24) :
24
Bergana Listen: +6
Random number (7,26) :
8

Seveliss then draws his spear, holding it in one hand, much like a staff, he begins to move forward through the thick tress, So, evil halfings in one of My Lords forests? They'll not see the next dawn.

Keeping his ears and eyes peeled for anything at all. A person, a small ruins or building. Anything.

Spot +8
Random number (9,28) :
18
Listen:+9
Random number (10,29) :
26

IF/when he spots something, he quickly hides behind the nearst tree or other natural formation.
Hide: +10
Random number (10,30) :
15


OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 am

Dorik approaches with his axe in one hand and his shield held high for any attackers. Scouts go up and do your thing. Report to me with what you have found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.   

Back to top Go down
 
Crevisha to Dragon Port, day 2.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Dragon Scales
» Barrows Vs. Dragon
» dragon age 2 demo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: