RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 The Dragoon: Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-23

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:48 am

Seeing the advance force move to attack the strange creature, Tialon will rush to move forward in the fight. He moves his full movement towards the creature and then casts magic missile.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 29
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:21 am

don't forget about the +1 damage from the bard singing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 am

Every body moves into 'attack' mode. Carlos, being the quickest to act runs full speed to the fountain, loosing an arrow which strikes the little figure right between its eyes, the arrow exits its head and clangs to the wall behind. The figure falls to the ground, spilling blood and brain matter on the ground. NICE ROLLS!

Regwal sighs, and climbs down from the tree. Well, that was easy, shall we go inside? He says this as he makes his way toward the foutain, ending up standing next to Carlos.
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:22 am

S. will sneak to the entrance, and listen. if he doesn't notice anything he'll sneak inside, hoping that the rest will follow him.

sneak +8
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
19

perception +4
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
18
[spolier]
another sneak after the entrance
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
7
[/spolier]
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 29
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:24 am

Hung Wei will hold up a hold sign with his hand and sneak into the entrance following Severian.

Sneak + 8
Random number (1,20) :
7

Perception +9
Random number (1,20) :
2

Hopeing to catch any Drow off guard, Hung Wei moves in.
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Carlos stared at the creature he just felled, half out of disgust at the being's grotesque appearance, and half out of surprise at his extremely lucky shot. Seeing the scouts move to the tomb entrance, Carlos spun around, nocked another arrow, and scanned the horizon for anything the creature's mockery of speech might have alerted.

Perception: 1d20 (0 ranks, WIS +0, usable untrained)
Random number (1,20) :
20
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Sevearian and Hung Wei sneak inside the tomb of Chonis, one a bit more silent than the other.

The monk stumbles on a loose stone, making a ticking noise as the stone skips across the stone floor. Regwal is seen sneering at Hung Wei, finger to his lips ssshhh The halfling then puts his crossbow away, pulling out his battle axe and shield, ready for war. He stands at the entrance of the tomb, awaiting the signal to follow the two scouts.

Carlos knocks an arrow, scanning the horizon and surrounding area of any threats.
He sees a lone figure walking up the path to the tomb.

Severain and Hung Wei scan the inside of the tomb, as best they can. Hiding in the shadows of the tomb.

The underground tomb is dimly lit by an eerie glow radiating from certain points on the walls. The tombs walls, floor and ceiling are constructed of huge stone slabs rougly hewn and placed together in a below average fashion. Between the stone you can see the dirt of the surrounding hill. Before you lies a wide pit; it is crossed by a rope bridge with wooden planks. On the far side is a wall with a huge and frowing horned face cut roughly into the stone surface. The carving seems crude and of an ancient style. Its mouth is a deep black crevice; two doorways gape to the right and left on ethier side of the carved face. Two doors, on ethier side of the carved face, are closed and hardly seen in the shadowy lit room.

Severian:
Spoiler:
 

A faint twang....sssshhhsss is heard, then fump the Hung Wei grunts as he takes an arrow to his side. Looking at the murderous shaft, its black, even the metal tip. Although its hard to say where it came from, it was obviously in front of you... Somewhere. (7 damage Hung Wei)

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Nightfalcon
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : New York

Character sheet
Name: Kyrizdin
HP: 12
AC:: 19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Kyrizdin stopped and took a drink from his canteen. He straightened up and looked about him. According to the maps he had consulted earlier he was nearing his destination. Two squirrels danced their way across a fallen log, a robin hopped about, trying to grab a bug of some sort and a toad on the edge of a small puddle made a slight croaking noise. This was a very strange land with extraordinary creature and sights. He loved watching the transversing of light through the trees casting shadows over the mottled earth. Suddenly he heard the sound of combat on the other side of the hill.

He quickly moved up, pulling on his Ravenwinged Helmet. As he came in sight of the shrine he readied his shield and drew his curved sword. The fight had been quick, apparently a group of…brigands, thieves, rogues, he wasn’t sure what, had just killed a gnome. Their victim lay on his back with an arrow in him. He’d have to keep an eye out for the archer. They were approaching the entrance to the tomb

He wasn’t sure what was going on here but he wasn’t going to allow them to loot the shrine with their bloodied hands.

As he approached them he eyed the surrounding woods for their archer and any others.

“IN THE NAME OF ELIASTREE, I COMMAND YOU HOLD! Who are you and why have you brought death to this Holy place?”
He called to them as he approached.

Even as he spoke he on of the figures near the tomb staggered back from the entrance.

Raining his shield to a defensive position, Kyridrin broke into a run and charged forward (Base move 20/Run 80)

OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Carlos tapped Tialon on the shoulder and turned his attention to the person approaching along the trail. He hissed out a "Psst! Psst!" to Regwald as he hurried back to the fountain, watching. The stranger shouted out a command. He then seemed to Carlos to be a knight, though without a horse, and he was inclined to greet the man cordially.

Then the stranger broke into a charge. In that instant, Carlos' mind was set alight. The darkened armor, the stark white hair -- he was a Drow, and that Drow was intent on defending this demon's lair in the name of whatever dark lord's name he invoked. He turned to see if Regwald had prepared his bow.

Carlos stepped part way out from behind the fountain, confident the dark elf was alone. He fixed his bow on the charging mockery of chivalry. "YOU hold, sir!" Carlos shouted clearly, conspicuously motioning toward his companions to either side. He slackened the fingers of his right hand such that the slightest wind could loose the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Regwal heard the charging man scream, turned to look, and sure enough. It was a drow. Alittle late to help his dead friend hehe..

He then charges just ahead of Carlos, Battle axe held at an angle, just above his right shoulder, sheild held about waist height.

He stops a few feet in front of the drow, wondering why it asked them to hold, State your buisness here! Friends of the Demons in this tomb are ye? Do ye like robbin merchants, drow!

The halfling snarls as he waits for an explanation.

map:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 am

Admin:
OOC: The following Spoilers are the most current ooc discussion we have had. I did this so it didn't take up so much thread space.... Now, lets get on with this story, Im waiting on at least NightFalcon to post his reaction. But Tialon, Hung Wei, Radour and Severain can and should post at anytime. Severian and Hung Wei are in combat rounds.

Nightfalcon:
OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Admin:
ooc:
Spoiler:
 

Night Falcon:
OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Chevy:
OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 29
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:07 am

Hung Wei will call out to the group behind him, there is someone shooting arrows at us down here. Get your ASSES down here right now.

Hung Wei will move up and try to spot whatever is shooting him.
Perception +9
Random number (1,20) :
17

Hung Wei also spends a swift action to increase his dodge to AC by 1.

If he spots the guy, Hung Wei will move to the shooter and try to deliver a Scorpion Style Punch.
Attack +3
Random number (1,20) :
2
Damage+3
Random number (1,6) :
1
Back to top Go down
Nightfalcon
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : New York

Character sheet
Name: Kyrizdin
HP: 12
AC:: 19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:07 am

Taking in his two opponents, Kyrizdin cursed himself for being left handed which would mean unless he twisted himself and charged directly at the archer, his shield would offer little protection. That would leave him very vulnerable to the Halflings axe. One of their companions was yelling something but he couldn’t hear what. This situation was getting worse.

Mistress Illivarra always said “Never forget an unseen foe but fight those before you.”

The fact the Halfling was talking meant he Kyrizdin might be able to take control of this situation in a non violent fashion. He decided to take a chance.

Moving to the right so that the halfling would provide what slight cover he could against the archer Kyrizdin growl at them. “BLOODY HANDED YOU DEFILE THIS SACRED SHRINE AND YOU THINK TO CHALLENGE ME? BY ALL THAT IS HOLY IF YOU COMPEL ME I WILL SMITE YOU DOWN. I AM KYRIZDIN, THE BLESSED HAND OF EILISTRAEE, THE DARK MAIDEN AND I WILL NOT SUFFER THIS DESECRATION TO CONTINUE!”[b]

Intimidate +7
Nightfalcon carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
19
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:15 am

Regwal cocks an eyebrow at the drow, Desecration? Were Liberating this tomb you foolish drow! Unless the undead figures, the size of gnomes, with hooves as hands, is what you consider holy! Who is this Dark Maiden, Lloth is the spider queen you fool. Mystra is the Godess of Magics and Mysteries. Who do you serve? What is your purpose in this place?

The halfling knew the drow meant buisness and was very intent in upholding his beliefs, and would probably battle this entire group to the death. Guys gotta screw loose, thats for sure Regwal doesn't back down, nor lower his battle axe, although he does note that Carlos woulnd't be able to help him with the Drow moving like he did. This thought brushed aside, with the assumption that Carlos was intelligent when it came to fighting, and tatics.


ooc:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-23

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Tialon allows the words to the spell fade back into his memory, uncast, as he sees the newest member of their group put an arrows through their hooved friend's head. I'm glad we brought him along, he thinks.

He moves up around the outside ruins, but follow Hung Wei's instructions to remain outside the cavern. The small burst of adrenaline has about subsided when he hears someone yelling at them from behind him and turns to see a drow. He watches as the drow and the halfling start charging at one another, before stopping and starting to banter, which he finds rather odd but hopes it will provide them an opportunity to avoid a confrontation with the new person. Even if the drow of temple of Mystra in the area is not being entirely truthful about their purposes, he is here to find out about the drow and refuses to group them all together.

His attention is diverted to the cave for a second when Hung Wei yells about his attack and he is forced to decide which situation to deal with. Believing that Regwal's method of diplomacy is rather combative and that Hung Wei can always come back out of the cave away from the arrows, he turns toward the halfing and the drow facing off. Calling out loud enough to be heard, but not yelling.

"I'm sorry if we've defiled some sort of holy place that you hold dear, but we did not know of the significance of this place. We would not have spilt blood if we had not seen this creature here. If this hooved abomination is part of your holy site, then I'm not sure our objectives are going to mesh very well."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Tialon asses the situation, he figures Hung Wei and Severian could always just retreat. So he turns his attention to Regwal, Carlos and Kyrizdin. Trying to help difuse the situation.

------------------------Meanwhile-------------------

Hung Wei spots the narrow arrow slits in the carved faces mouth on the north wall; passed the pit and the horribly constructed rope bridge. The Monk begins running across the bridge, moving to the side of the carving so he can't be shot at. Hung Wei comes to a closed wooden door.
Severian sees his friend get shot, then attempts to hide himself in the shadows once again, taking care to watch for arrow and defend himself fully.

Two more arrows fly from the carvings mouth, one from each of the outside slits (5 in all). Severian is able to dodge one of the arrows, but the other catchs him by surprise. It now sticks out of the rogues left rib (6 damage). A faint chuckle is heard as the human grunts in pain.

Hung Wei: HP 4/11
Severian: HP 6/12


Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 29
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Hung Wei YELLS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE THIS INSTANCE. WE HAVE ARCHERS DOWN HERE AND THEY WILL TAKE US OUT IF WE DON'T GET HELP. WHATEVER IS CAUSING YOU TO TILLY-TALLY UP THERE FORGET IT.

Hung Wei will say Screw it As he pulls out a vial of alchemist fire. Stuffing the vial in a pocket for ease of access, Hung Wei prepares himself to fight. That will be all he does for this round.
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Severian runs out of the tomb holding for his ribs, we have an archer down there, he got me, can someone cure this wound? There is a demon face on the other side of the passage, I couldn't see, but i think he or they shoot out of it's eyes or mouth (OOC- S. have seen the shooting holes, I figured it is a trap but the chuckle made me think otherwise). Arghh, this hurts, for all bloody demons of the Abyss!
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Why are you wasting your breath on him? Carlos thought of Regwal and Tialon bothering to parley with this Drow. The soldier in him urged him to be efficient, to eliminate the threat immediately so it could not hinder them later. However, the gentleman in him noted that the Drow seemed likewise to be more words than action. These two selves rarely cooperate, but this day, they did.

Keeping his arrow sighted in on the dark elf, Carlos matched the Drow's move by strolling right up (behind|next to) Regwal, so that he could fire unimpeded (over|around) the halfling. "I suggest you answer his question, cur. He's not called Skullcracker for nothing." Carlos gestured with his head toward the halfling.

Before Carlos heard a response, the scout, whose name Carlos didn't know, warned of archers in the tomb, and sounded to be in pain. Carlos' expression tensed for a moment. "Tialon, Radour," he shouted over his shoulder, leaning his head back and to the side without taking his eyes off his enemy, "go help the fat one. The Skullcracker and I can handle this."

OOC II:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Radour, half-elven bard   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Radour has stopped singing after the gnome was killed (just 1 round of bardic perf. used),
but hearing Severian's report, feels nothing for entering the tomb and be shot to death probably.
So he says: stand still, and I'll cure you

Chanting a song of healing, he casts a cure light wounds:
"Flesh was wounded, flesh was red with blood,
now grow together, staunch the blood and make whole again"

heals 1d8+1 hitpoints:
Random number (1,Cool :
5
+1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 am

Severian runs out of the tomb, asking to be healed, Radour casts a healing spell, which heals the rogue to full health, closing the wound in his ribs.

Hung Wei ready's himself for what ever is hiding behind the carving but putting a vial of Alchemist fire in his front pocked (using it now will be a standard action)

Carlos keeps talking with the drow and backing up Regwal.


Everyone OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Nightfalcon
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : New York

Character sheet
Name: Kyrizdin
HP: 12
AC:: 19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:17 am

Kyrizdin almost grinned with satisfaction as he watched the reaction of the halfling and the archer to his bluster. They put on a good face but he knew he had put that grain of doubt in their minds. Having shown them his fury, now he would offer to calm the situation.

They weren’t terribly organized as the all squawked at him.;

Desecration? Were Liberating this tomb you foolish drow! Unless the undead figures, the size of gnomes, with hooves as hands, is what you consider holy! Who is this Dark Maiden, Lloth is the spider queen you fool. Mystra is the Godess of Magics and Mysteries. Who do you serve? What is your purpose in this place?

“I'm sorry if we've defiled some sort of holy place that you hold dear, but we did not know of the significance of this place. We would not have spilt blood if we had not seen this creature here. If this hooved abomination is part of your holy site, then I'm not sure our objectives are going to mesh very well."
In the distant their allies were clearly in trouble as he could now make out their cries for help.

The archer continued to try to maximize his shooting position as he continued to push for a confrontation. “I SUGGEST YOU ANSWER HIS QUESTION, CUR. HE'S NOT CALLED SKULLCRACKER FOR NOTHING.”


"ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS, IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN YOU ARE FOOLS WHO WOULD TURN FRIENDS TO FOE.”

“Halfling I’m impress that you have managed to hold the names of two Goddess within your diminutive skull but neither Blessed Mystra nor the Queen of Spiders have aught to do with this place.”

“Human you allies are calling for your aid and you would seek to provoke me. Continue at your own peril.”


Turning towards the Elf amongst the ruins, he switches his sword into his shield hand and addresses him in elvish. “Cousin by bonds of blood I will, for the moment, extend to you the courtesy of accepting that your words are the truth and by extension, so are those of your ill mannered companions. This is the Tomb of Chonis Erullana, famed Sword of Corellan (Paladin).”

"If his resting place has been desecrated by abominations as you say, your allies will be in dire need of assistance. Will you accept the assistance of a servant of EILISTRAEE and agree there shall be a reckoning of the truth afterwards?”




OOC
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:29 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Regwal stares at the drow in disbelief; Not the spider queen nor Mystra; who is this guy...

He then states his thoughts, Who is this god you serve? Who is Chonis; He shakes his head and looks back at the tomb entrance; seeing Radour healing Severian's wound; Our monk needs our help; if you wish to assist us, by all means, if not; we'll be back...

With that Regwal turns and rushes to Severian; Whats inside? Where is Hung?
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Nightfalcon
Goblin Killer
Goblin Killer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : New York

Character sheet
Name: Kyrizdin
HP: 12
AC:: 19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:02 am

With that, Kyridrin will give Carlos a slight bow, transfer his sword back to his left hand and join the halfling in in a run towards the tomb. When he passes the creatures corpse he pauses for a moment, greatfully noting that it was not some sort small satyr (he's never seen one before but he's sure this isn't it.) When he reaches the enterence to the tomb he will move to the side (and out of arrow shot.)

OOC
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dragoon: Day 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How is Dragoon not a moderator?
» catnip nekomata recherche un rooster. monk/dragoon/white mage
» Who are The Dragoon Brotherhood?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: New Nations Campaign :: New Nations Campaign-
Jump to: