RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 The Dragoon: Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 am

chevy wrote:
" OOC @everyone:"Full blue robes" strongly implies that those Drow are somehow involved with the Mystran temple, so that connection might be worth investigating. Carlos knows jack about Mystrans so I can't say anything in character about this.

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Severian
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:14 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Good point, didn't look at it that way. Talking around the table point of view, I apologize. Sincerely. ---DM---
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Regwald nods, Yup, I think we should help them as well. The twenty gold would be nice too, more food. Better than bread. yuck! the halfling spits on the ground.

Nory smiles, So, follow us, we'll take you near the old tomb, but not to close. I don't want to be seen...

So, is it decided then? Coobert adds.
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Hung Wei listening to the talk so far between these 2 people and the group he commands, suddenly remembers something and says Tunaster was talking about the group of Drow that were wearing the robes like he has. They were the color of blue and yes we are trying to determine what they are doing.

Sense Motive +9
Random number (1,20) :
3

Hung Wei will try to sense any deception from the 2 people they just meet. This may be risky but I think we should help these people and get there stuff back and hopefully we can capture one of the Drow alive so we can question him about what is going on at the Temple of Mystra. We should gather at least as much information as we can before we jump into a pile of straw to look for a needle. About the bread issue, why don't you try this instead. It is filling and it actually has flavor.

Hung Wei will turn to the 2 merchants and offer his hand We will help you get your stuff back however I ask that you do not get into the way of what we need to do. We are on another mission from someone else and if you try to hamper us in any way the consequences will be severe. Lead us to where the Drow disappeared off to with your stuff and we will get it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Nory nods, and motions for everyone to follow him. Regwald smiles when offered something other than bread, Sure! Let me give it a go! The happy-go-lucky halfling is delighted to try new things, and more curious than he probably should be about most things.

Nory leads you a few miles east and as crest another ridge you see another low hill, about a quarter mile away. Near its base an opened doorway gapes beneath a heavy looking stone lintel. The Lintel bears a deeply carved word, which cannot be read at this distance.

The tomb.. Nory points at the old structure. Meet me back at the shrine, me and Coobert will be waiting. With that the gnome runs off back to the camp at the shrine.

OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm

To those that are not sneaky, stay here the rest of us should see what we see before we alert whatever is in there of our presence.

Hung Wei will lead the sneaky people to the entrance of the tomb
Stealth +8
Random number (1,20) :
7

Perception +9
Random number (1,20) :
9
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Radour, half-elven bard   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Radour, being trained in stealth, readies his bow and follows Hung Wei, but at a distance of 50 feet, and tries to find a hiding place 50 ft. from the entrance (i.e. a place where he has cover from anyone standing at the entrance).

Stealth +7
Random number (8,27) :
9

He tries to hear sounds from the tomb
Perception +2
Random number (3,22) :
15
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Severian sneaks between Hung Wei and Radour. his hand on the sword hilt.
Whispers: 'Hey, guys, something is not right, I can smell it. Keep an eye on these two. When we approach I'll check out the tomb entrance myself and you keep them busy for 5 minutes, OK?'
perception +4
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
5
sneak +8
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
16
S will try to overhear the drow first: it just might be that these two 'merchants' are using us so they could gain some 'new selling goods'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Nory ran back to the shrine already, Coobert didn't even come along to show you guys the tomb.... Waiting on Chevy, and Drizzt
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:52 am

Carlos isn't sneaky. Graceful, yes, but not deliberately stealthy. He's accompanying the party like he said he would, and is hanging back with Regwal and Tialon, assuming they hang back as well. Obviously the souts are going to near the tomb entrance first. Do you want to wait for the scouts' reaction before adjudicating the rear detachments' Perception results?

Carlos' Perception check, for whenever it's appropriate:
Random number (1,20) :
13

Edit: Bah! Couldn't get the dang thing to submit properly, wasn't trying to force a favorable random number result. Whatever the above number shows (after submitting this time) is the final result.


Last edited by chevy on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 am

The area before the tomb has ruins of walls and columns, a few of which are still intact. Small bushes and a couple of low trees also spot the landscape, you can tell your getting closer to swamp lands, and out of the hills. The ground is much more softer.

Radour & Hung Wei
Spoiler:
 


Everyone:
Spoiler:
 

Regwald peers up at the tomb. He watches Hung Wei, Severian and Radour duck behind the low ruined walls, hiding for some reason. Although Carlos, Tialon and Regwald are about 75' back, the line of sight is clear to see their comrades.

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-23

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 am

Never having to sneak around before, Tialon knows little to nothing about it and is happy to hang back with Carlos and Regwald. Tough, Tialon does draw his rapier in expectation of a fight and remains quiet as he keeps his eyes on the entrance to the cave.
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Carlos clearly understands that he has no worldly idea what "Chonis" means. He takes a knee, readies his bow, and watches for any movement or threats to the scouts.


Is there any kind of footpath leading in and out of the entrance that seems more worn or more recently used than others, and in which direction? What's the surrounding terrain like? Are there obvious avenues of approach? Structures, formations, or trees that could act as cover or block a significant sector of vision, either between us and the horizon from all directions, or that we could easily move to in case something nasty spills out of that tomb? It looks like the rear detachment is way out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:24 am

A foot path leads directly down the hill from the entrance going west (the way you all came) , but it bends to the south not far from where you are. It a very worn trail really. The surrounding terrain is small bushes, a few trees. Grass lands, low hills. Sorry about the lack of details.

Regwal looks for a easy to climb tree (DC 15) and trys to scramble up the tree.

Random number (1,20) :
9
+6 (+9-3)

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:36 am

Radour casts a 'lullaby' at the area around the gnome-sized humanoid,
by singing softly:

"Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Mit Rosen bedacht,
Mit Naeglein besteckt, schlupf unter die Deck'
Morgen frueh, wenn Gott will, wirst du wieder geweckt
Morgen frueh, wenn Gott will, wirst du wieder geweckt

Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Von Englein bewacht
Die zeigen im Traum, dir Christkindleins Baum
Schlaf nun selig und suess, Schau im Traum's Paradies
Schlaf nun selig und suess, Schau im Traum's Paradies


will saving throw DC 15 for everyone within 10 feet.
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:24 am

Hung Wei will wave his hands forward for those that are behind. He will then spring toward the gnome when his turn happens. He will rush at the gnome and do a stunning fist against him when he gets toward him. He will also spend a swift action to increase his defense by 1 with the dodge feat.

Initiative +4
Random number (1,20) :
14

Attack (Unarmed) +3
Random number (1,20) :
2

Damage +3
Random number (1,6) :
3
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 am

I thought I had lvl + Wisdom modifier attempts of stunning attacks each day. I was wrong and just wasted it. o well. life goes on.
Back to top Go down
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:09 am

How would you adjudicate a charge into a ranged attack? I'd like for Carlos to charge to the tree I indicate on the map below, and be ready to attack with his bow should any enemies reveal themselves. It's 8 squares (counting every other diagonal as double) to the tree. Can he "charge" to cover and have a ranged attack available?
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 am

Perception/stealth roll for Tialon. I figure he won't just stand out in the open, but (as he said above) try a peer at the entrance and keep out of sight.

Perception:
Random number (1,20) :
20
Stealth:
Random number (1,20) :
10
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Regwal Inti.
Random number (1,20) :
16


Radour preforms a lullaby, making the gnomish looking figure a bit drowsy headed.

Hungwei leaps from his hiding space, up and onto the narrow ledge, with the figure. He unleashes a stunning blow, but the drowsy figure dodges, but also falls from his hiding space.
Hung Wei ONLY
Spoiler:
 

Carlos moves closer to the entrance, and takes cover behind a tree getting ready to fire if anyone/anything is seen.

Tialon trys, poorly, to hide behind a tree, but does manage to see what is going on at the tomb entrance.
Tialon ONLY
Spoiler:
 

Regwal manages to climb the tree. He begins stringing his longbow.

The gnomish figure falls to the ground, and slowly stands. He quickly loads a small cross bow and fires at Hung Wei on his perch. The small bolt misses, bouncing off the lintel and being totally harmless. The figure grunts in an unknown language. Whyyy Haaavee yooouuuu coommme? Its raspy voice is heard through out the small vally.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2: (This is not the first action, this is just Regwal's turn for the next round.)
Regwal finishs stringing his bow, and fires the knocked arrow at the little creature.
Random number (1,20) :
7
+5
Random number (1,6) :
3
+1


Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
chevy
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Thailand

Character sheet
Name: Carlos
HP: 15/15
AC:: 17/18/19

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:00 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Carlos "charges" to the fountain, then tries to see the unintelligibly grunting thing Regwal is shooting at Hung Wei charged at. If he's got a clear shot, he'll take it.

Rolls:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 pm

OOC: Sorry, Carlos, I should have mad a perception check for you as well. Don't edit your post, but you would have seen the figure fall to the ground, easily. So, your attack will follow through. Remember, Regwals action I posted will happen during his turn, through inti. So, technically, now that I see your inti roll, your shot will happen first... I'll be more on top of the inti thing in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : San Antonio, TX

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Hung Wei will attempt a Scorpion Style punch against this demon of sorts. If the creature moves he will move with him.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 37
Location : Croatia

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Severian will sneak from the back and try to stab the enemy:

(flank with Hung Wei)

[spioler]
Initiative + 4
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
2
Sneak +8
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
16
Hit + 6 (4+2 flank)
severian carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
5
damage 1d6+4 + 1d6
severian carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
2
severian carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
6
+4
[/spolier]
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Radour stops concentrating on the lullaby (it persists for 1 round).
Instead he initiates "inspire courage" by singing "when the saints go marching in" (+1 attack and +1 damage for friends who can hear him). This is a standard action.
Spoiler:
 

We are trav'ling in the footsteps
Of those who've gone before,
And we'll all be reunited,
On a new and sunlit shore,
Oh, when the saints go marching in
Oh, when the saints go marching in
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in


The inspire courage affects those with a lower initiative result than Radour, and everyone in the next round: initiative +3
Random number (4,23) :
9

As a move action, Radour draws his longsword, and as a swift action, he imbues it with arcane power (+1 damage).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dragoon: Day 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How is Dragoon not a moderator?
» catnip nekomata recherche un rooster. monk/dragoon/white mage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: New Nations Campaign :: New Nations Campaign-
Jump to: