check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

continueing that game any longer.

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....

Share | 

The Dragoon: Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:22 am

The eastern side of Wheloon is in sight. After reaching the first building, and guards tower, and after being questioned by the guards, you pass a few shops. "Indels Goods", "The Golden Brooch", and "Kelly's Leathers". People hustling about, carvans rolling through the winding streets, dwarves and humans on the bright green rooftops working the day through. Its somewhat slow moving because of the large crowd, but not far passed Kelly's Leathers, a small, rundown, green roofed Tavern is seen. The ferry is taking people across the river, small merchant ships are going down the river as well.

Here in The Dragoon, a number of people sit. The building itself seems to be built by second hand builders. Only one story tall with few windows, two of them are cracked. The roof has missing pieces, which prove that the place is fairly rundown. The chairs, which are hand crafted, by someone not to great at the skill, all look worn and most have splinters and flakings of wood falling off. The door is a simple swing door. The bar sits directly across from the door, for troubling nights. A few tables and booths are open this night, but the barmaid is still kept busy by talking to her regulars and a few new faces.

A man in simple blue and white rimmed robes sits in a corner drinking a steaming tea. He wears a blue skull cap with white lining around the rim. A few piecies of vairous breads and some apples litter his table. Two dwarves sit at the bar gulping down ale as quick as they can. Chattering about the new Temple in Wheloon. The barmaid, a busty female with long brown hair and blue eyes, is talking energeticly with the dwarves. She doesn't like the idea of the only temple to Mystra being located in Wheloon. Every so often she peers at a small group of three drow, all dressed in gray cloaks with cowls pulled low, sit in another corner. They are speaking in the drow tounge very exicitedly.
The last of the people in the tavern are two cloaked figures in the opposite corner of the drow. They are being silent, only sipping their mugs every so often and seem to be listening intently to one of the conversations throughout the tavern. The bartender, a muscular human with blond hair, is busy cleaning and drying mugs casting glances at the few patrons in the Tavern, but always resting his gaze on the Drow in the corner.

On a post next to the bar there are several notes tacked to the wood.
Rumors, Adventure and payment! Seek the Blue capped man ....
New Tilverton murders! Need detectives, see Boyrin ....
Workers needed, Help rebuild New Tilverton, good pay! See Tholl ....
Orcs in Swamp, killing merchants, raiding trading caravans. To help Wheloon see Tholl

OOC: This is the Intro to the campaign. Have your character enter the tavern, for whatever reason. Feel free to RP what he/she does before they get there. Please include a decent description of the character on your first post.
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard

Character sheet
Name: Tialon Killendare
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:45 am

The door swings open as an elf enters The Dragoon. He wears a white shirt covered by a vest, a pair of simple brown pants, and a cloak hangs over his left arm, mostly hiding a sword that hangs from his belt. His clothes, though well made, are now covered by a layer of dirt and dust, seemingly from several days of travel. He carries a backpack with a bedroll attached to the bottom, and a thin leather case hangs from his hip.

Tialon looks around before heading over to sit at the bar. "At least this is better than sleeping on the ground." He thinks.

As he waits for the barmaid to come over, he casually reads notes next to the bar. "Rumors. Heh. Thats pretty much all that I've got on this trip. I'm either finding out things I already knew, or being told that the Drow are here to kill us all. Perhaps Master Caleneth will have to settle for rumors because this trip is quickly becoming a waste of my time."

Tialon sits as looks forward to quenching his thirst and fill his stomach with something besides dried rations.

OOC: Look unto the OOTS inspired avatar for a rough picture of my character. Since I have not the ability to draw, it is the best I can do.
Back to top Go down
Blackmagi

Character sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 am

A tall man enters, his glaive blade slung over his shoulder as he uses the haft to judge his step. His mismatched, rough-spun clothing and opaque, grey eyes give testimony that this man has been blinded. The horrid scars on his hands and face tell the tale of a fire being the culprit.

His face grimaces slightly as the smell of unwashed bodies, stale beer, and woodsmoke make their way to his nose, and he cannot help thinking to himself how much he would rather be sleeping in the wilds than in such an inn as this.

He stumbles to a seat near the door, oblivious perhaps, to the stares and muttering about him. When the serving woman comes to him, his voice is course from the damage the one-time fire did him. "I'll have the burnt soup, the watered-down ale, and the bread that was made day before yesterday." He orders. He has doubts about the origin of the meat in the soup, but the scorched scent covered whatever clue he might have to the donating creature.

Nigel had grown up in an inn, though one much more pleasant than this. Still, the sounds and smells linger in his memory as he places his glaive and bow against the seat next to him and digs out a few small coins of silver to pay for his dinner. He had been away from Wheloon for several months, and was rather surprised, and a bit dismayed and worried, when his friend, the mage Thaddeus, was not home.

As he waited for his dinner, he thought back on an inn long lost to the passing years, surviving only in his memory, and the life lost there. Perhaps a premonition of what had happened to his friend. Nigel shuddered at the thought, shaking himself from his revelry.

When the food was brought, he ate in silence in his darkened world...
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer

Character sheet
Name: Hung Wei
HP: 11
AC:: 20 (+1 Dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 pm

A young fat small human stumbles into the Inn as if he is drunk already. You notice he would have fallen from just walking if not for a quarterstaff that he is leaning against for support to help him move. However by the smell of him, he hasn't had a bath in a few weeks and he reeks of the ocean water. The remainder of the cloths he has is filthy with dirt and grim with dampness soaking them to the bone. The human appears to be of an foreign decent however looking upon him, you don't know where he is from. his eyes are a bright blue and he has no obvious weapons of any kind. The quarterstaff in his hands doesn't look like it is used for combat. His robes are tattered from neglect from your thoughts. He has a backpack slung across his back with a bedroll across the top and a napsack at the right side for quick access of stuff.

He stumbles over to the bar. When he sits onto the bar stool however by the way he isn't swaying or falling off the stool makes it clear he wasn't drunk in the first place. He orders a large warm meal and a glass of wine. He will ask the barkeep if there are any rooms available for the night. While waiting for his food, you notice him pulling a roll of sometype of food from his napsack and start eating it. Noticing the board for messages near the bar, he will get off the stool and walk over there. With each step you notice his sense of balance seems to be returning to him.

Getting all the information on the board, Hung will look at all the patrons of the bar. Seeing the "Blue Capped Man", he will walk toward him and get his food and drink as he moves toward the guy. Laying down his drink, he will extend his hand in greeting "I'm Hung Wei and I saw your message on the board over there" indicating the board with all the messages. "Can I join you and we can talk about the rumors you have and get to know each other as we decide which rumors we will find out if they are true?" Hung Wei will wait for an answer before putting his food down and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Radour, half-elven bard   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm

A tall half-elf with yellow-white hair, a brown-green studded leather armor decorated with a few leaves from a maple tree, a backpack with bedroll, and chimes (tuned metal rods) hanging around his neck, enters Wheloon. He is carrying a shortbow, a quiver and a longsword on his shoulders.
Radour introduces himself as a bard to the guards at the tower, and asks whether bards can perform freely at the marketplace or they have to register at the town hall.
If the latter, then he goes to the town hall and asks to see the official in charge of musical performances. Giving a small sample of his arts (take 10 on sing and oratory, perform result 21 and 24), should be enough to get a permit to perform as bard in Wheloon.

After that Radour goes to the market-place and looks for a quiet corner in which to perform. Starting with a joyful piece on his chimes, he tries to get the attention of the people of Wheloon. As soon as a listening crowd gathers, he switches to popular songs in common. And if the people really seem interested, he will recite some elven poems, translating them into common afterwards. Then he will sing and play the chimes again, bow to the public and try to collect their generous gifts.
(All the time he has been taking 10 on perform, with results of 21 and 24, which should earn him 3d10 silver pieces if he did it all day, but he does it only for 1 hour, or as long as necessary to earn money for a meal and a drink).

Entering the Dragoon, he smiles at the bartender, reads the messages at the door, and says: "Good man, music may not be one of your passions, but here is Radour the son of Reisha, bard from Deepingdale, happy to meet you. I have just gathered some metal pieces with my performance and therefore I am a legitimate customer asking for one of your finest meals and a cup of your best ale. Please oblige me and bring it to that table yonder at your earliest convenience" He then shoves some of the copper pieces he just earned, towards the bartender.

When his meal and drink is brought, he says: "I have heard a rumour about these Tilverton murders. Where can I find Boyrin?" And after eating, he joins Tialon at the bar, saying: good to see an elf here. Are you looking for a job too? I think I would like to speak to that Boyrin about the Tilverton case
Back to top Go down
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm

When the bartender comes over Tialon says, "Good day sir. Would it be possible to get a plate of venison and a pitcher of simple wine?"

When his meal is brought, Tialon begins eating hungrily. He has just finished his meal meal and is finishing off his first cup of wine when he notices someone sitting next to him at the bar. At first Tialon pays the half-elf no mind, until he starts talking. Normally he might be annoyed by a random stranger coming striking up a conversation, but at this particular time he is feeling quite sociable after a good meal and thoughts that he will be sleeping on something cleaner and softer than his bedroll.

"No, I'm not particularly looking for a job. I'm in the area from Everenska doing some research on the goings on of the drow in the area. "

Turning to the half-elf with a sudden look of enthusiasm on his face, he continues "Though, now that you mention it, the idea does occur to me that taking on one of these tasks may allow me to both make a small bit of coin and alleviate some of the boredom I've encountered on this trip without interrupting my research."

Tialon extends his hand to the stranger before saying, "Might I interest you in some wine? I have this pitcher here with some left so share. My name is Tialon, who might you be?"

Tialon will motion to the bartender for another cup to be brought if Radour accepts his offer, and will pour himself another cup either way.

(OOC:assuming cost of good meal and pitcher of common wine from equipment section. Subtracting 7sp unless you tell me its more)
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 pm

taking Tialon's hand and shaking it enthusiastically, Radour says: I am Radour son of Reisha, bard from Deepingdale. I would certainly like some wine, but not too much, as I may have to perform later this evening.
Are you conducting your research all by yourself? Isn't that a bit dangerous? I know that these drow are trying to change their ways, but even so.
Doing a bit of detective work with me, and with some others, might be worthwhile. We could guard each other's backs, as they say. Do you know that poem by Taliescuna, where he describes the sorrows and pains of a lonely warrior. Here let me recite it for you.

...the plains so bright, but in his desperation,
Rosdor never saw its complication,
for he missed his companion, Quildate,
a rough-beaten but all too easily defeated mate,

Radour recites the poem.
Back to top Go down
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 am

Never being a man who understood the draw of the 'arts', Tialon listens politely to Radour's spontaneous recitation before answering his questions.

"My research has mostly centered around second hand accounts from the surrounding towns, unfortunately. Not the most reliable method, but the safest for a lone man. Of course, if anything were to attack me on the road I would have ways to defend myself and, if it came to it, ways to run away very quickly, heh."

"But you are right, with some others I might actually be able to get some first hand experience of the drow outside of a town. I mean, there are several drow in this inn even now, but they are going to be on their best behavior in town and they aren't going to tell me if this is all a ruse and they are still murderous fiends are they? "
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:03 am

The sudden shower surprised all and cleared the main market square in a moment. Severian took a shelter in an inn a decent man would rather avoid. He tried to make a rule for himself never to drink in an inn that has dragon or cock in it's name but it seems that the choices got narrowed by the sudden rain. What are the odds that "Dragons Spine" happens again.

As he entered taking of his cloak he already glanced the room and people sitting there. he could not help himself and could not hide surprise and loathing on his face when his eyes flew over the drow. This awful creatures just sat there chatting... His bulky and heavy body somehow find a way trough the tables as he sat himself next to the table where big fellow chatted with an blue caped man and the two elves. No... one of them is Half-elf, but his pronunciation of elvish is something he could only dream about. "Oh", he realized, "it was that bard that I tossed a silver to on the marketplace after he singed the 'Allumveied'. Still remembering it sweet lyric:
...Like an orc, or vorg or drow,
hideous lot, I might add,
with the spear that his hand throw
killed him mighty Allumveie...
This filled his hart as he took the last silver in his pocket - will he order some meal or give it to the bard requesting Allumveied again...
Although he was eavesdropping the drow he could not help overhearing the people around...

OOC: I have imagined Severian exactly like it is on the avatar picture! Smile hope it helps.
My 1st pbem post ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 am

The town guards greet the bard, and send him to the town hall. Intoducing himself to Myria. A female human, who simply loves his beautiful performance. She grants him permission to play in any tavern he wishes, assuming the owner doesn't mind, and where ever he'd like throughout the city. She pens a note, an effective permit, and sends Radour on his way.

The muscular bartender serves the two Elves their meal, and brings him the second cup he asks about for th Half-Elf, he takes the coins and smiles, Enjoy my good Elves. He starts to walk away, humming the tune to the bards recently recited poem. He stops abrutly and turns around Sorry, Boyrin, He's a courier. He travels throughout Cormyr delievering messages from the mail posts in each town. He just posted that note last night, and should be back later. Said he had a few earrands to run. He always eats his dinner here, 'round Nine o' clock. I'll tell him your looking for him, if your not here when he gets back. The man then walks away, and starts talking to the stumbling man with the walking stick.

Ya, we got a few rooms. Seven gold a piece. They include a harty breakfast, and a pitcher of wine for the night. After he's finished speaking he watches the blind man sit in a seat by the door. He signals for the lovly barmaid to help the man.

Angelina's the name, good sir. What can I get you? She listens to the mans strange order, and looks takin back. Sorry sir. We have none of that. Our soups are never burnt, we give the left overs to the orphan kids by the docks. She says this in a 'matter-of-fact' tone of voice. Although, She begins more cheerfully, I could water down some ale for you! She smiles, even though the man can't see her.

The large man makes his way to the bar, eyeing Radour and Tialon. The bartender greets him, Can I help you, good sir? But the man is more intent on listening to the drow. He over hears alittle bit, The new temple is coming along great. a high pitched voice says, yes, but what about the funds this month After the lower voice is heard, one of the peer at the large man, they quickly revert to their native language.

As the drunken man makes his way to the bar, he is served with his meal. After eating his odd food, from his pack, he makes his way to "The Blue Capped Man". Yes, please. Sit down. If your truly interested, that is. These rumors pertain to the drow, or more directly, Their newly constructed temple to Mystra. The man stops, pulls out a roughly made wooden pipe. He loads it full of a greenish smoke and snaps his fingers. The smoke is ignited, and the man starts puffing. Ahhh, he sighs, Where should I begin?

OOC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:24 am

Hung Wei will sit down with his back to a wall and facing the door with his food and start eating. Eating one bit of the food, and swallowing, Hung Wei answers I find the best place to start is from the beginning. Sometimes little details one knows doesn't become obvious until you hear it again. Just one question do you know why they are building a temple to Mystra? Don't they worship another god/goddess? After speaking he will resume eating his meal.

From his facial expression, he has never had this type of food and it is not appentising however he know it will give him strength in the coming of days when he is out on his own. He finishes his meal though by his demeanor he didn't want to. He gulps down the wine after the meal as if to wash away the foul taste in his mouth. If asked if he didn't like the food he responds, Where I'm from the food isn't like this. It is a unique flavor and substance that I haven't had before. I don't expect myself to get use to it however I will try.

Due to the conversation about the Drow, Hung Wei will keep an eye on the drow in the room to see if they are paying attention to this conversation he is having. When the door of the building open, Hung Wei looks up from the man, and looks at the newcomer and then back to the man. He is suspicious of this area, and he doesn't want to get himself into a situation where he is surprised by the opponents. He wants to keep the head on his soulders at all times.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:35 am

The blue capped man notes the Hung's paranoia about the elves. How he keeps looking in their direction. For this reason, he lowers his voice to a whisper. Well, its common knowledge that the dark elves used to worship Lloth, or most of them. I, Tunaster, am a wandering cleric of Mystra. I come here every so often to talk to my dear friend Joseph, the owner of this bar He points to the bartender.

As I said, Im a wandering cleric of Mystra, like most of her clergy. I seek sources of old magic, been in tombs dangerous ruins- Even skirted the lair of a lich- But none of these hold up to what I say a tenday ago. A newly built Temple of Mysrta, here, on the outskirts of the western side of Wheloon. With a smile, the cleric goes on, but by now, he's forgotten to quiet his voice Seems normal enough right? Wrong... There isn't one other Mystra temple in Cromyr. So, to me, this is big news! Im a long-time cleric of our church, yearly contact with the orgianization. How is it then, that I didn't know about this new Temple? Why don't I, a cleric in good standing, know of this Errcel? Who has supposedly ordered the temples constrution and then sited it on the ruins of an old, religous, Citiadel! The man chuckles lightly, looks at the ceiling and whipes his hands down his face. He sighs and continues his story.
Astonished, I went to the temple, looking for the answers I wanted. Making it to the outer courtyard, I was not allowed into the inner areas. Somethings wrong here, I said to myself, but waited for Errcel. About an hour went by and a dark elf strolled up to me. He introduced himself as Al`Ertu. He wore a garb like mine, the garb of Mystran clerics, but something about him wasn't right. Not the fact that he was a drow, but an odd... Vibe. I can't explain it, but I ran... Getting throughly excited, the man sits on the edge of his seat, passionatly telling his story, reliving the nightmare as he speaks. They CHASED ME! Fired arrows and spells at me. As a cleric I protected myself by Mysrta's will and escaped. Been staying here at the Dragoon since then. I've already spoken to the local Purple Dragons, they investigated and found nothing unusual. I sensed Tholl's reluctance to investigate throughly, but didn't press the issue.

After he pauses, he looks at the drow table, all three dark elves are staring at the man. The get up, and briskly walk out the door. Eyeing the Tunaster the entire way.
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

This is indeed not a good sign from these Drow. Who was the deity of the old citiadel that the temple now is being built? From your story I doubt it very much to be a temple of Mystra however, what other god would need a temple built and specially on an old citiadel itself? To find these answers and to find out what the Drow are doing in that area, we will need to find more people that want to go after this rumor. I did hear someone talking about searching out rumors about the Drow at the bar. I'll find out if they want to join on this mission.

Hung Wei with the grace of an elf leaps to his feet and walks to the bar toward the elf that is standing their with the half-elf. He extends his hand Hello I'm Hung Wei. I am a fellow travelor and I did notice earlier that you were talking about gathering information about the drow activity in the area. Do you want to help me investigate the construction of the very first temple of Mystra, that is being built on an old, religious citiadel, and being built by the same drow you are wanting information about? Another piece of information, they are not allowing clerics of Mystra to even go into the area with the construction. Sounds interesting doesn't it. You need information, I'm in the process of going to get that information why don't we team for the time being and help each other with this?? If interested I'll be talking to the guy over there. Hung Wei will point to the cleric of Mystra.

Hung Wei excuses himself, and walks back to the cleric. Do you have any answers for the questions I have. The truth needs to be revealed to the public before the Drow finishes whatever they are are up to. Lets us seek this truth out and warn the public about the Drow intensions if they are indeed of an evil intent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:47 pm

The citadel was in ruins long before the goblin wars. It was destroyed nearly two thousand years ago. I don't know much about it at all.

The two cloaked figures in the corner casually walk out of the Inn, glancing toward Tunaster on their way out.

OOC: From now on, remember people don't know you. Your a stranger. Diplomacy and Bluff checks can be used at any time.

By the way, codes on this site are used with [] To roll dice, ethier use the dice Icon on the right hand side of the tools bar (not in the quick reply box, only seen if you click "Reply") or use the following
Code:
 [rand]1,20[/rand] [rand]1,6[/rand] [rand]1,4[/rand] [rand]5,64[/rand]
The 1,20 ect... can be replaced with any two numbers, using: min,max format. NO SPACES!
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Truely the only thing you know it was destroyed nearly two thousand years ago. Is there any other information that can be given before I go off and seek the reasons of the Drows interests in that area?

Random number (1,20) :
diplomacy
Random number (10,29) :
sense motive
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Then man sighs, No, I know nothing else about the citadel, and yes I do have more information. But Im needed to be elsewhere at the moment, meet me in my room tonight. He then gets up and walks out, without waiting for a reply, but places a ripped piece of parchment in front of you before leaving. He nods to the barmaids and the dwarves as he leaves.
Sense motive:
Spoiler:

One of the dwarves gets up and comes over to Hung. Urik, and you? The dwarf extends his hand, he is dressed in black and brown robes with golden accents. A gold chain hangs from his neck, bearing an amulet in the middle of his chest. His red hair and beard are neatly kept. The beard being pulled into a single thick strand, hanging just above the dwarf's naval area, held together by shiny black clasps. His eyes are dark brown, and by the wrinkles around his mouth and eyes, you know he's old. Even for a dwarf.

Note from Tunaster:
Spoiler:

Amulet:
Spoiler:

Ok, with the spoilers. With things like this, I'll use the 'honor' system. Noone else in the room would know these things, execpt the amulet (only if you've RPed looking at the dwarves), other than Hung. Yet anyways. More important stuff will be sent via PM
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

I'm Hung Wei. So do you know any information about the citiadel or the actions the Drow are doing in the immediate area. By the way, I've never seen an amulet like that, does that amulet symbolize anything? Are you helping the cleric with this mission too.

Diplomacy
Random number (1,20) :

Sense Motive
Random number (10,29) :
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Radour, half-elven bard   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Overhearing what Hung Wei says to Tialon,
Radour tries to remember what he has heard about Wheloon's past, especially about ancient religions at this place. He also thinks about Mystra: what would drow have with this Deity?

Bardic knowledge about Wheloon's past
Random number (5,24) :

Bardic knowledge about Mystra
Random number (5,24) :

He says: wait a minute to Tialon, and follows the two cloaked people outside. He suspects that they are following the drow, so he follows the cloaked pair himself, at a distance, trying to stay unnoticed in the streets, by acting as if he is wandering and admiring the city.

bluff (+9) or acting (+11) check
Random number (10,29) :
Back to top Go down
severian
Town Guard
Town Guard

Character sheet
Name: Severian Mantiss
HP: 12
AC:: 17 (+1 dodge)

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Severian listened to the people around him all a while trying to look uninterested.

Tries to identify the drow and the two cloaked men.

perception +4
Random number (1,20) :
and
Random number (1,20) :

Just as he reached to conclusion that he should introduce himself to the people around and request some info regarding the drow from the elves and they new friend, the drow rose up and leave to be soon fallowed by two cloaked men. He was considering following the unexpected procession when the bard got up and by his opinion, clearly went after the followers. So the set is staged and the choice was made for him by others he will also fallow but out of sight of everybody, urging to act only if the bard got in trouble or the drow try something...

exiting hell try to look as if he needs answer the "natures call"

bluff +6
Random number (1,20) :
when he walks out he will firstly check the perimeter

perception +4
Random number (1,20) :
and vanish into the streets
stealth +8
Random number (1,20) :

OOC tnx admin no problem, licencia poetica Wink

Last edited by severian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Tialon has been oblivious to the men leaving the Dragoon. Tialon seems quite suprised as yet another person comes up to talk to him but manages to accept the humans offered hand. However, his surprise soon turns to interest as the human begins talking about the drow and a temple of Mystra before excusing himself. He is about to go over and talk to the Hung Wei, when Radour tells him to wait a minute.

He actually does wait until Radour gets out the door. But then Tialon is able to process everything that had just happened and realizes that he doesn't normally take orders from random people in bars. Tialon gets up and goes over to Hung Wei.

This is the best lead I've had, I'm not going to sit at a bar while it slips away.

"Hello, Hung Wei. I am quite interested in exploring this information you've given me. And might I ask the name of your dwarven companion here?" he says as he eyes linger over the amulet on the dwarfs neck.
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 pm

This is Urik. By the way I don't recall you giving me your name. By the way, where did your half-elf companion go? I noticed him leave when the two guys followed the Drow outside. I did notice another fellow leave right after your friend when he went. Should we try to find out what is going on over there. Unless Urik you have some information you need to share before we meet again tonight?

Hung Wei will pull out 7s for the food and wine that he consumed. He will give it to the barmaid in order to pay is bill and then waits for the other two people's reactions.
Back to top Go down
drizzt380
Town Guard
Town Guard

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

"I am sorry, how rude of me. My name is Tialon. The wine must be muddling my mind."

Tialon looks towards the door with a look of concern on his face.

"I'm not sure where he went. I wasn't exactly paying attention to who was leaving. He just told me to wait at the bar a moment and left. I just met him a bit ago myself actually. Seemed like a nice enough fellow. I suppose we could go make sure he is alright."
Back to top Go down
rldouglass
Adventurer
Adventurer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:12 pm

From what I saw, there was a couple of drow in here earlier, then they left, followed by two cloaked figures themselves. After that, your friend, closely followed by another cloaked figure. It appeared before the door closed that everyone that was following the drow were trying to be stealthy while following each other. I don't think any of them know each other and based on my information about what is happening if they aren't too careful they will find themselves in a situation that could become dangerous.

Turning to Urik Sorry we didn't get to talk right now. I'll be here at the disignated time. Trying to help people that are walking in a trap is not always a good idea however, I know they are probably doing something stupid and if I don't try to help them it will be on my consquence.

Hung Wei will lead Tialon and tries to spot where the guys went from the bar. He will walk briskly however thinking the Drow are probably leading people to a trap he feels confident that they will catch up to the four people that are chasing the Drow.

Perception
Random number (10,29) :

While walking, Hung Wei turns to Tialon I know you got some information already about the Drow activies. I would like to know what you know so we can compare notes and maybe we can figure out what they are trying to do. If not we can always try the old fashion way of finding out what they are doing by sneaking onto the construction site and snooping around however, that could lead us into a dangerous situation that we can't escape from.
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Note: Radour will only follow as long as the cloaked figures stay on the main streets of Wheloon.
He will not enter narrow or dark alleys, and certainly not open doors and enter houses. That would not fit in his act as wandering tourist. Nor will he leave Wheloon or go near the new temple of Mystra.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 am

Urik looks to Hung Wei, he narrows his eyes at the human Im here to help Tunaster, not you my boy. Meet here tonight as the blue man has instructed, then you may know more. With that the dwarf turns to his companion and they both walk out of the tavern, silently.

Radour follows the cloaked figures, who reveal themselves as moon elves once they are outside the tavern. The drow are further up the street, walking at a fast pace. They are headed west at first, then cross the bridge near the center of the town, then flee north toward the Mystra Temple.

Severain has no problem finding Radour or the two elves and follows them, Radour does see the human behind him. If the elves notice ethier of the two followers, they show no signs of it. But after watching the three drow turn north after the bridge, the drow quickly run into a house a good distance south of the Mystra Temple.

When Hung Wei and Tialon exit the tavern they see the other two, but not the drow nor the elves. When Radour stops and Sevearian stop near a smithy shop just on the other side of the central bridge that crosses over the Wyvernflow river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragoon: Day 1   

Back to top Go down

The Dragoon: Day 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next