RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Under World: Day 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 12/29   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 am

Aubry healing again. grrr...

d1
Random number (1,Cool :
2

d2
Random number (1,Cool :
4

+2
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 am

The healing water cures 2d8+2 hp... A water skin holds enough to take two drinks, healing 2d8+2 each.

The tables and book shelves have been set up for a barrier. The ogre can be seen half way down the corridor by now.

What about the room the Imp turned rats tried to get into? Remember them trying to squeeze under the door? Putting space in between us and this ogre would be a great idea.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 20/41, ac 17 against ogre   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 am

Unard drinks from his waterskin to heal some more,
and continues into the room with the tables, laying Damien down and shoving the tables before the gate to create a barrier.
He then wields the +2 heavy mace two-handedly.
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 7 / 27 | AC: 17   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 am

[OOC]How much does the healing water heal?[/OOC]

Finbert takes a swig and readies himself for battle. His spells at his lips and his mace in his hands, he stands ready for the Ogre.

"Ginny, we'll get you safe yet. I promise."
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 12/29   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 am

Aubrey remembers he has some of the healing water in a water pouch. He drinks it and then goes to grab some furniture to brace the door from the next room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 am

There is nothing in this room to reinforce the gat, but the next room does have tables, stools, book shelves, that you could drag and put in front of the gate.
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 12/29   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 am

Once we are in the room Aubrey lays Eruden down and closes the gate. Then he looks for something to reinforce it. If nothing is found then he braces it himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 am

[OOC: Im assuming Fin grabs Ginoma]

The healing pool is back that way Rodale tells Aurbrey, pointing behind them down the corridor. And thimble ran for his life! Probably got killed by that one! Rodale points to the ogre, When looking back, the ogre can be seen halfway across the last room. Stepping on his warrior friend's body. This ogre doesn't have any crown or headdress, but a cape. A huge greatsword is strapped to his back. His green cape matches his skin, and his eyes. Dark brown hair flys about wildly as he runs.

Get in the room with the tables, and close that gate! Revooth, cast your spell on the gate. You know, the one that holds things from being opened. The ranger quickly leads everyone down the corridor. But the ogre is gaining fast, since everyone is burdened by carrying a body of a companion.

The mace is another "Bloody Mace" looks and acts the exact same way Fins does.
Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 12/29   Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Aubrey grabs Eruden and follows Rodale saying. "There's an ill wind blowing matey. We should steer for the magic healing pool if we can."
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 20/41, ac 16   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Unard puts his warhammer away, picks up the magic mace of the drow priestess (the one which hit him unconscious a few rounds ago and which killed Damien),
and scoops up Damien and puts him over his shoulder.
He moves as quickly as he can toward the exit.
"terrible, this fight went absolutely wrong; where is Thimble?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am

wow... I already typed this up once, then got kicked offline. SO; for the second time tonight... And Wybren, I did add in your MS dagger, I rolled a d4+2 for your damage.... It just came up a 1....

Yorin, Revooth, Ginoma, Finbert, and Hawkeye all take max damage (11) Yorins lungs collapse and her soul leaves her body. Hawkeye develops icecicles all down his feathers, falls to the ground and his eyes glaze over (-8 hp) Aubrey dodges the worst of it and only takes 5 damage.

Fin rushes to the ogre, half hurt and all pissed. His friends are dying all around him! He smacks the mage with his cursed mace, opening a hole in the ogres stomach, making her fall to the ground, dead, right next to Yorin.

Unard, killing the two crawlers in the north cell last round, rushes to the other side, and effectivly deals these to the same fate as the others. Both cells now filling with carrion blood.

Rodale and Aubrey see nothing left to kill, yet. Rodale moves to the eastern side of the cavern, and shakes his head Another ogre is coming this way, quickly too. We need to leave, as soon as we can. I'll grab Yorin, Aubrey take Eruden. Unard, get Damien. Revooth grab your owl! Lets get outta here!

The footsteps are getting louder, and a loud growl is heard after Rodale scoops up Yorin, and slings her over his shoulder. The ranger then makes his way toward the corridor.

OK; Yorin, Eruden and Damien are dead. Ginoma and Hawkeye are Unconcious. Wybren is playing Unard for now. There are ways to raise the dead, none of them are cheap and their are consequences. Refer to the newest OOC thread to talk about it more, its called "Raise The Dead"
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: ??/19 14   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 am

Aubrey!! You BEAST!! GET HIM, WooHOO!

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
7

Revooth quickly makes his way to Yorin and helps her drink from his healin water. He prays with and for her to her Goddess for the water to be as potent as it has always been so far and some, mentioning her good will for the greater good caring heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:26 am

Aubrey goes in for the kill. "Die foul ogre."

Long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
10

damage +6
Random number (2,12) :
9

crit
Random number (1,20) :
6

Dagger +2
Random number (1,20) :
4

Damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
6

crit
Random number (1,20) :
19
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:23 am

Reflex save.

+4
Random number (1,20) :
15
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, dead; Unard, hp 20/41, AC 16/17 against 1 crawler.   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:56 am

As Yorin exhales her last breath and looks for the loving embrace of Osiris,
Unard is fuelled with new energy, because his attacks go so well.
If the second CC was killed by the cleave attack,
Unard charges to the cage opposite, and tries to kill another 2 CC's with a two-handed power attack with his warhammer. (If the second CC was not killed, he attacks it again.)

attack
Random number (1,20) :
17
+7 (bab+3, str +4, +2 charge, -2 power att)

damage
Random number (1,Cool :
8
+10 (+6 str, +4 power att)
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 1/23, Ac 19, 20 against Ogre Mage; Unard hp 20/41, Ac 17 against CC   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:48 am

OOC: have you accounted for the fact that Yorin is holding a magical dagger when she did the a.o.? with her strength bonus +1, that's at least d4+2 damage. Perhaps her spell was still working as well for another +1.
I surely hope she makes her saving throw, otherwise it is over and out (-10 hp).

IC: Yorin tries to jump away as the cold hits her, screaming: foul ogre, who taught you such mighty magics?.

reflex save DC 17
Random number (1,20) :
8
+4 (+1 cleric, +3 dex)

Unard has the cleave feat, so after slaying the first, he could directly attack another Carrion Crawler in the previous round:
attack
Random number (1,20) :
18
+7
damage
Random number (1,Cool :
7
+10
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 7 / 27 | AC: 15   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 am

[Correcting damage]
Random number (1,Cool :
1
+5
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 18 (7 if i fail the check) / 27 | AC: 17 (15 at end of post)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 am

[Reflex]
Random number (1,20) :
9
+3

Finbert sees an opening and charges once more, straight at the mage.

[Attack]
Random number (1,20) :
12
+6

[Crit confirm]
Random number (1,20) :
5
+6

[Damage]
Random number (1,20) :
14
+5
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 am

OOC: not yet..

Aubrey attacks with his two swords, his longsword finding its way through the ogres back, and dangerously near its heart (34 damage) The ogres screams in pain as the sailor is drenched in the beasts blood when he pulls out his sword. The sailor follows through with his dagger, but the small blade doesnt penetrate the ogres thick skin.

As the ogre stumbles under Aubrey's percise hit, Ginoma jumps up to hit the beast in the face with her flail, she misses her mark by a mile, Stupid ogres! she screams in frustration.

Unard sees the battle going in the party's favor, slightly, and moves to charge at the carrion crawlers eating through their cage, at which the small creatures are having trouble doing. The dwarfs warhammer smashes the crawler, its brains and blood forming a thick pool on the ground.

Yorin hurries to Erudens side, effectivly stablizing the dwarf so he doesn't lose much more blood (still at -4hp) But in her attempt the ogre bashes her in her side with his club (AoO ac: 22; 16 damage) crushing several ribs.

Revooth twirls his quarter staff once more, bruiseing the warrior orge slightly (3 damage)

Finbert attacks the ogre again with his bloody mace, but the gnome couldn't put enough force behind the blow to do any damage

The warrior ogre swings his great club at Finbert, but the nimble gnome jumps over the weapon, dodging the blow.

The mage frowns as her leader is being beaten, she screams in the harsh ogre language, and rushes just north of Yorin. She begins casting a spell, Yorin sees her opportunity (AoO: AC 18 Dam 3) and takes a quick slice at the mage. But she completes her spell a huge cone of freezing air fills most of the cavern freezing nearly everyone to the core of their bones (everyone Reflex save DC: 17 or take 11 damage)

The ogre warrior collapses from the extreme cold, glaring at the mage. Clagmir and Eruden fade into the eternal abyss of darkness, their souls part for the after life.

Rodale watches his companions be overcome by the cold spell in horror. He quickly drops his bow, unsheaths his swords and rushes to the back of the mage, he moves through his motions in pure rage, sliding his shortsword into the mages back and cutting across her spine with his long sword (10 damage)

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 am

OOC You are welcome. Is it dead?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 am

A critical hit is a natural roll of 18-20, depending on the weapon. For both your weapons its 19 or 20. A natural roll is one without mods added. Now, this is a crit 'threat' another roll is made to confirm the threat, and must at least hit the enemy's ac, this 'confirm' roll doesn't need be a natural, the roll plus all mods must hit opponents AC. if the crit is confirmed then damage is multipled by2,3,or 4 depending on the weapon. In your case, both your dagger and longsword are X2, so your damage is multiplied by two. In the PHB it says to roll damage multiple times, but on here that would lead to alot of double posts, so we just multiplie the damage you rolled in the first place.

Im pretty sure that sums it up, but just in case, I'll use your last post as an example, since you did roll a crit.

Your roll of 19 is a crit 'threat' the +5 makes it a 24. The 'confirm' roll is a 14+5=19, which does hit the ogres AC. SO; 11+6=17 X2=34 damage. I add in the damage mod as well since we don't roll the damage multiple times.

That is an amazing roll!!! I do believe thats the most damage done with a single attack so far in the game! NICE JOB!
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 am

OOC I'm a bit confused about the rules for critical hits. What qualifies as a crit? What is the effect of a crit?
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 17/23, Ac 19, 20 against Ogre; Unard hp 20/41, Ac 17 against CC   Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 am

Unard would like to hit the ogre, but he sees that there are already 4 or 5 people attacking him, so he turns around and charges one of the carrion crawlers who is eating at the gate, using a power attack (for 2) and wielding the warhammer two-handed.

attack
Random number (1,20) :
10
+7 (+3 bab, +4 str, +2 charge, -2 power att.)

damage
Random number (1,Cool :
3
+10 (+6 str, +4 power attack)

Yorin hurries towards Eruden's side and tries to stabilize him with a healing check (DC 15?)

Heal
Random number (1,20) :
11
+10 (6 ranks, 4 wis)

She says: o Eruden, please don't die! You've just saved me!
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 18 / 27 | AC: 17 (15 at end of post)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 am

Finbert calls out "We're about to be caught between creatures from the west and something big from the east; might I humbly suggest an expeditious retreat back past the cells so the big thing may be harried by the creatures, and we at least have a defensible position?"

With that, he charges the Ogre.

[Attack]
Random number (1,20) :
1
+6

[Crit confirm]
Random number (1,20) :
19
+6

[Damage]
Random number (1,Cool :
3
+5
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Aubrey makes more attacks on the ogre.

Long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
19

damage +6
Random number (2,12) :
11

crit
Random number (1,20) :
14

Dagger +2
Random number (1,20) :
5

damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
4

crit
Random number (1,20) :
11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   

Back to top Go down
 
Under World: Day 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forge World 40 K
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Forge World Painting contest
» news forge world
» Forge world nob bikerz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: