RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Under World: Day 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 18 HP 20/29   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Aubrey says to Unard. "What is going on? Are there enemies about?"
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 37/41, ac 16/17 against drow   Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Can Unard pinpoint the location of the drow and the duergar which he hears talking? Or tell in which direction they are going?

Unard whispers: Our enemies are planning a surprise attack with crossbows on a group of dwarves. I think we should sneak up behind them and prevent them doing horrible bloodshed. If you agree, can Gully or somebody else carry Damien? So I can charge them and surprise attack!

Unard will give Damien's body to whomever is ready to carry him, and then wield the heavy mace +2 in two hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:16 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
 


Revooth searchs for a secret door, but finds nothing. He listens for any activity, his keen elven ears strain to pick up the slightest noise.
Revooth hears.
Spoiler:
 


Finbert strains his little ears, but cant seem to match Revooths keen senses
Finhears
Spoiler:
 


Unard also tests his listening skills.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 37/41, ac 16/17 against drow   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Unard whispers to Gully: there is a portcullis blocking our way here. Can you lift it silently? Or can anyone cast a silence spell? For if I lift this portcullis, it is going to make a hell of a racket, giving away our position immediately.

Unard listens for the drow and the duergar:
Random number (1,20) :
17
+8
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Finbert listens.

[Listen]
Random number (1,20) :
4
+5
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am

(whispering) There is probably a hidden pass through this south wall....did we check it complete and thorough? If there is and we find it, then we're looking at an extra way of getting to the stairs leading outdoors. Can anyone hear anything on the other side of the east door?

Revooth then moves to search the room for a secret door, while also listening for the drow and duregar in the other room.
search
Random number (1,20) :
10
Listen
Random number (1,20) :
14


Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:20 am

As the group moves as silent as the drow themselves to the northern corridor, the drow and duregar exit to the east, going into the next room

The group comes to the porticullis leading into the next room. Although the side passage helped you evade the three enimies, you are now coming up behind the fiends, or so it seems. You don't know where they went after they went through the east exit of this room.

That was close Gully whispers, and then to Fin, I have no way of magicing us out of here dear Fin, Im but a Rogue. Sneaking is my forte, the arcane arts are ancient draconic for all I know. The gnome makes a small chuckle after his statement.


Map [spoiler][spoiler]
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:52 am

Finbert holds his breath and slinks gracefully after the others.

[Move Silently]
Random number (1,20) :
14
+2
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 18 HP 20/29   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Aubrey tiptoes behind Unard. He plans to try out his new toy(great sword) if required.

Move Silently +4
Random number (1,20) :
20
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 37/41, ac 16/17 against drow   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Unard is ready to dodge the drow,
but tries to move silently to the northern exit, unnoticed by the foes.
he assumes the others will follow him.
If the enemies move towards him he will immediately drop Damien,
draw the heavy mace +2 and attack the drow two-handedly with a power attack for 2.


scratch

if necessary: move silently
Random number (1,20) :
18
+2 (+3 dex -1 armor p.)

attack at +5 (+3bab +4 str -2 power), damage +12 (+6 str, +4 power, +2 magic).
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 pm

"You have some way to spirit us past, Gully?"
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

MOving along through the room, making little more noise, even Revooth tip-toed quietly, through the northeastern passage. Making down the corridor wihtout being immediatly followed, you see a torchlight shining around the corner before the corridor bends. Rodale goes infront of Unard, poking his head around the corner, and sees nothing fortunatly.

Unard takes the lead once again, the corrdior begins to darken again once it nears the doorway to the next room (22), the door stands open. A faintly glowing torch hangs on the northern wall, shedding some light to the area. But Unard can see past the lights radius, he points and Dorik, right behind him, whispers Two Duregar and one drow, east through the next doorway.

The three villians havn't noticed you yet, since no noise is being made above the faint whisper from the warrior dwarf.

Gully makes his way to the front ranks, We shouldn't fight them unless we need to. It could alert anything else down here of where we are.

The clang of metal is heard from behind you, although Rodale and Ginoma are keeping an eye out. Ginoma steadily peers down the unlit corridor, making no sign of seeing any danger, able to see just into the room before with her sensitive eyes.
Random number (1,20) :
8
Spot Smile

IC Map:
Spoiler:
 

OOC map:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 20/29   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 am

IC "I'm ready to shove off for Crevisha. I'm curious about this great blade I lifted from the ogre."

OOC What are the characteristics of this blade?
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 37/41, ac 16   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Unard whispers: follow me, let's get to the north-east exit quickly, for I hear humanoids west of me. Seems they are waking up now.

he moves to the north east exit, stops and guides the others through, but once there, he turns his eyes backwards and he looks westward to see if they are followed.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 am

Well, Looks like we've encountered Some number of Something.....are we going to use our dead friends as cover, try to cover them while we stay here and fight or ...hey, I've got an idea, let's quietly and quickly make our way OUTA HERE!! (All Whispered)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:26 am

Well, if were not seen nor heard, we should be ok, Ginoma pipes in.

We'll figure that out, but not now. Something is coming through the room over there Rodale points to the room Dorik and Gully came from, westward.

Moving as silently as possible, through room 19, then into room 14. The camp is through the secret door in the northwest corner. The lights are out though. Although you know the corridor begins again int he north eastern corner. Revooth stumbled over a dead Duregar, making a loud clank as his foots connects with the dwarfs armor.

Unard hears:
Spoiler:
 


Revooth hears:
Spoiler:
 


IC map:
Spoiler:
 

OOC map:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 20/29   Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:16 am

IC Aubrey has shrunk back to normal size. Before all this running around Aubrey wants to examine the great sword the big ogre was carrying to see if it's an improvement over the long sword.

"I vote we head back to Crevisha as fast as possible. These bodies will not travel well. It's a grim task."
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 37/41, ac 16   Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:07 am

Unard: My proposal is not so foolhardy as it may seem. The idea is that we might encounter a large number of drow or duergar and then it is nice to know if we can fall back to the safety of room 21. It is a good point to hide ourselves or to defend ourselves against a larger enemy.
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 pm

"Let's just get out of here - there's plenty of time to come back after we've rested up."
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Straight to the surface sounds like a good idea. Going to the camp is only going to show us who is camping there now, and Im not sure I wanna find out... Ginoma says, quickly after Revooth speaks.

Map: Still playing with it, Revooth gets Low light vision (theres a way to show how far he can see!) Unard has dark vision (theres a way to show that as well!) But for the most part, this is what you guys are able to see. Interesting? The backwards/upsidedown G is Gully.

Spoiler:
 

NPC Checks:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:39 pm

move, listen, hide, spot
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
4
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
2
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
17
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
19

How much time will it take us to get to that room and back on track to out of here with our dead friends IF we don't run into any more foes??? How many and how strong will they be IF we run in to them? Unard, are you SURE that's a good idea? I'm voting neutral on that.....LEANING towards getting out of here as quickly as possible. I realize that who/what is left down here is only going to reinforce and get stronger but then again, so will we be if/when we come back later tonight or tomorrow or a few days from now. I'd hate for one of our corpses to wind up damaged or traumatized or Isis forbid ANOTHER of us kick the proverbial can!! Ok, I've just convinced myself to not be neutral, I'm for getting to daylight as soon as possible. Unard, your vote and mine are cast, ey, how bout the rest of us, those of us that are left that be!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Unard hp 37/41, ac 16   Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:54 am

Unard says: I would like to go back the same way we've come, and to check out room 21 where we have camped.

move silently
Random number (1,20) :
7
+2 (+3 dex -1 armor c.p.)

listen for enemies
Random number (1,20) :
19
+8

if there are enemies, hide
Random number (1,20) :
16
+2

Spot enemies, spot
Random number (1,20) :
20
+2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 am

Hawkeye flies down the corridor, not long afterward the owl comes back, squaking in a friendly tone, imparting to Revooth who is in the room. The elven wizard relys the information to the group Its Dorik, and the sly gnome who offered to come with us! Friends at last!

To make it better, the rough dwarf and the rogue gnome follow Hawkeye back to the group. 'Bout time ye decide ter come outta dem tunnels. Whut took ye's s'long? Dorik asks, his eyes widen when he sees Yorin, Damien and Eruden being carried

This is not good at all. We need to get you guys to the priestess. Reylona. She will take care of them... Shes helped me before. Gully says in a grim tone. His eyes getting redder by the minute.

Mind yer foots though. Duregar and drow still 'round in the tunnels. Me self an the gnomes no match by ourselves. An with the casulties, we don need no fightin'....

OOC:
Spoiler:
 

map
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 am

SSSShhhhhhh, let's slow down, stay very quiet......Hawkeye, go check that out, let me see what you see!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:32 am

OOC:
Spoiler:
 


The party makes there way back to the stair case that leads them to the underground Dwarven tunneles. While the trek there is eventless, having killed everything they've came across, and explored nearly every path. This takes a while, about six hours or so.

Walking up to stairs and into the corridor though proves otherwise. Voices can be heard, speaking in common, Where'd they go? a rough voice follows [/b] I duno, best we find em. Been gone fer nearly a week. [/b]

The voices are coming from the southwest (room # 35).


OOC:
Spoiler:
 

Map: The blue dot is the party location
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   

Back to top Go down
 
Under World: Day 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forge World 40 K
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Forge World Painting contest
» news forge world
» Forge world nob bikerz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: