RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Under World: Day 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:26 am

Rodale continues to back up. When Yorin speaks he simply says “What she said.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fin will work to a position where he could hit the greatest number of creatures with a cone spell without hitting the members of the party.
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against demon I   Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Yorin will move to Aubrey and chant: Horus, Divine Warrior, please make this fighter into a fearsome giant

She casts an enlarge person on Aubrey.
She touches him and he becomes twice as large, str.+2, Ac -2, extra weapon damage.

Yorin speaks in Abyssal to the demon (read spoiler only if you understand Abyssal):

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Wybren on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words to demon)
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 am

Rodale studies the creature in the other room and soon figures out its some sort of demon, but he can't quite figure out what kind.

Yes ranger, I believe your right Rodale, We need to take action soon... These ogres can only do so much for us right now, not sure if we should trust them though Eruden says to Yorin and Rodale.

Ginoma and Finbert start down the corridor, inspecting the other creatures. why are they here? Experiments? Slaves? These drow and spiders are crazy!

Revooth and Thimble inspect the charred prison, Revooth figures it was a powerful fireball spell that blasted the cage door and charred the stone. The demon in the other room, that Rodale told everyone about, could possibly have done this. Demons are sometimes pretty powerful creatures, even on the material plane.

Clagmar trys to understand Yorin, but can't quite follow her. Whips.. Scary, Clagmar fear drow weapons... When Damien opens the cage Clagmar shuffles out of his prison, staying close to Yorin. Clagmar help, no run.... The other ogre pipes up, a bit to loudly Girosh help too!

Rodale notices the demon in the other room perk up his pointy ears, and start towards the door. When getting about five feet from the door the demons spots Rodale, he motions behind him and a large purple feline, with six legs and tentacles potruding from its shoulders, follows the Demon, growling.

The Demon opens the door all the way, causing Rodale to back up a few feet. A surprised look twists the creatures face. Whaaaat you doing here? You not drow. Thieves then? Come to steal from UnderWorlds new ruler? Elurath will not let this happen! Its voice is scratchy, deep and echos loudly. He starts mumbling in demonic, making hand gestures, State your buisness in Elurath's new Realm, or the beasts in this room will aid me in tearing you apart! As Elurath finishes his sentence another purple feline strolls up behind him, Displacer Beasts! Ginoma yells.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Revooth uses his friendliest, calmest tone to the Ogres "please try to help us, it's to help you too Glagmar and Girosh, we're here for you" (plus 6 diplomacy)

Revooth to Aubrey/Yorin: "I could try to hiptotize one or both of them??

(if Aubrey and Yorin agree and want it attempted then I'll role play it out if it's my post, DM can if it means the game moves on as I'll not be back on til late tomorrow night but if they don't want the attempt then....)

Revooth then moves to the last two holes, begins checking them out, attempting to know exactly what kind of magic if any was used to make the damage contained, checking all areas both big and small. Looking for traces of what was occupying the areas and also what became of them and by what/whom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 am

"Yorin. I don't think the ogre understood half of what you said. Use small words and short sentences. " Aubrey turns to Gerosh. "We help you. Set you free. We be friends. Yes?"

Sub post? Or did you post this before we talked??? -DM
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 am

Yorin says to Clagmar: okay, Clagmar, I don't want to scare you. Here, I'll put the whip away, and I'll call a friend to open this cage.

She hangs the whip on her belt again and motions with her hands to Damien to come and open the gate.

Yorin: But you could help me some more Clagmar, please. When you were hit by the whip, you were scared. Did it make you run away? Or did it scare you so much that you were trembling all over and that you just wanted to be ignored by the drow priestess?
And have you seen a huge spider, a kind of queen of spiders? Your help would be great if you could tell us something about her. Please, we are her enemies too, so you can help us and we help you to get rid of her.
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:45 am

"I pity these ogres. I'm for releasing them and sending them on their way. "
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 am

Rodale will attempt to identify the creature in the room…

Knowledge (Dungeoneering +6)
Random number (7,26) :
22

After that he signals for everyone to come closer and whispers what he’s seen, then says “I think we need to attack this creature while we have the advantage of surprise.”
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:19 am

The ogre recoils when Yorin shows the whip, with a frightened face he tilts his head in confusion. Evil weapon.... Drow masters.... strike fear... Clagmar hate drow weapon.... His common is broken, and seems to only be able to speak the basics.

Go home.... Clagmar, home... Still cowering in the corner the ogre seems to be begging. He seems to be telling the truth.

Aubrey attempts to talk to the other ogre, Small.... Gerosh know little.... takin... Drow masters...

Rodale, moving to check out the door and cavern beyond, hears someone rummaging around, speaking in an odd language. Although he only hears one voice. Metal clanging aganist the ground, scraping of wood across the rock, shattering clay and scraping footsteps.

He sees an odd looking creature with red/black skin. About as tall as Rodale, long claws on his hands and feet. A mouth full of sharp and jagged teeth, the creature is wrecking the room, seeming to be looking for something. It is throwing clay pots to the ground, sorting through the debris, pushing over racks of weapons, moving a bed and book shelf.

Thimble and Fin move to the opened cages, checking the horrid scene within. Eruden and Ginoma stand by, watching as Yorin attempts to get information from the ogre.

Damien stays near Rodale, ready to help the ranger if needbe. Unard stays with Aubrey, in case the ogre decides to do something fatal to the sailor.
MAP:
Spoiler:
 

OOC: Ok, I've got Finbert, Thimble, and Unard as NPC's for at least the next week. The three are busy... Damien has dropped out so he is an NPC for now... SO, its all you guys...

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 am

“See what you can get from the ogres. These other creatures seem set up nicely for us to handle them in their cages.”

Rodale will walk up to the cheap metal door and look / listen through the opening.

Spot: +9 added
Random number (10,29) :
27

Listen: +9 added
Random number (10,29) :
20

Assuming he hears and sees nothing, he’ll head back down the corridor to the west side of the Ogres’ cages to where he’d have a good shot with his bow and arrow at anything that appears.
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 am

Aubrey says "This is interesting. Maybe these ogres can provide us with some information about the spider queen and her minions. I doubt if they are friends of the spider queen. In fact they are probably consider themselves her enemies. We have something in common. The carrion crawlers and spiders are just animals though. Putting them out of their misery would probably be merciful. " While Yorin is talking to one ogre I walk up to the other. " Can you speak common? Why are you in here ogre?"
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Yorin takes the necromantic whip from her belt into her right hand and shows it threateningly to the Ogres. She will look whether they seem to recognize this weapon.
If they do, she will try to get them to cooperate by saying:

You are just simple Ogres, doing what Ogres are supposed to be doing. Now be nice and tell me about this weapon: what can it do? I know it has got magic. So tell me: what are its magic powers? If you're helpful and tell the truth, we will be inclined to release you and let you go on your own way, at least if you promise not to bother us. Now? What do you think of that? Nice, eh? So be nice, and tell us what you know!

Yorin will use her diplomacy skill to convince the Ogres:

Random number (1,20) :
19

+7 (6 ranks +1 cha)
(and maybe the offer of freedom helps too...)

She will use the sense motive skill to determine if the Ogres are being truthful in their answers.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

As Revooth becomes alert, Rodale and Aubrey leading and Yorin lights her torch. You see A long corridor of natural formed stone. Rigid gates, and alcoves have been constructed, A simple bar laid across each gate holds it shut. Ten gates altogether, five on each side of the corridor.

Looks as though the duregar might have made these, or deep gnomes... Eruden explains. The smell of sweat, urin, and blood all mix in the air, leaving disgusted faces on Ginoma and Damien.

Behind each gate is a creature of a sort. The first two, on each side of the corridor, hold two carrion crawlers each growling and biting at the bars. The next four gates hold a spider a piece hissing and turning in endless circles. Walking on, a loud roar is heard, made by two ogres imprisoned in the next two alcoves. Banging and pulling at the bars, the ogres may very well be able to get out of their prison, in due time. Approaching the last gates on ethier side you notice they are open. The blood trail leads up to and goes into the last two gates, and the horribly constructed metal door on the far end. Which is slightly propped open but not enough to see through, the torch light spills into the cavern beyond.

Peering into the last two gates you see limbs, disfigured bodies, lots of blood. Broken chains and shattered wood piecies litter the ground. Small puddles and claw marks scar the ground. The walls bear the same scratch marks, along with charred stone. This left side gate was shattered in many pieces, which still litter the ground as well. Its very obivious what ever was in here was the victim or creator of a semi-powerful fire spell, with long and sharp claws. The other alcove, the right side, is free of the charred stone, but it has even more claw marks, this gate was chewed through, or so it seems.

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 am

Revooth pulls Hawkeye close, peers along with him at the unknown, opening his ears behind and around them hoping that it's not a trap.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 am

Yorin, who is moving behind Ginoma, Rodale and Aubrey, lights a torch and looks at the place Ginoma points to.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 am

Pushing aside the secret door, Rodale walks through, seeing a long corridor of natural formed stone. Walls still jagged, no light to see by, and the floor is uneven. After walking a few steps you hear a loud CLANG!

Looking around to see where it came from, which proves pretty hard really, you can make out sparks every time you hear the loud noise. Close to the ground and a few feet ahead to your right.

Light a torch, so you humans can see.... Althought its not a pleasent sight... I cannot see the end of the corridor myself. Ginoma whispers, loud enough to be heard by most. Nearly as soon as she is done speaking arrrrghhhhh! Rallggahhhh grrrr... Is heard.




[OOC: i'll throw up a map when you all can see..]

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:18 am

Aubrey moves near Rodale. "Let's find out what lies beyond matey."
bounce
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: AC:16/17, HP: 27/27   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:50 pm

"In that case, let's head for the secret door before whatever moved these bodies comes back."

Rodale moves to the secret door and as soon as everyone else is near, he'll push it open.
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Yorin: Attention everybody! These bodies seem to have been moved and violated. They are more bloody than when we left yesterday. And see this blood trail? It leads directly to that secret door!
I think there may be a monster who is eating from dead bodies, or moving parts of them to his lair.
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Yorin studies the room carefully.
She says in a whisper:

let's look what's behind that secret door

spot to view spoiler
Random number (1,20) :
20

+4
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Stepping into the throne room you notice that the bodies are still there. Revooth studies the area where thimbles wall was conjured and finds the illusion had no effect on the ground, ceiling or walls. The elf then moves to the altar, seeing the secret hatch and the opened 'dart hole' he concludes that the trap hasn't been reset, and its probably safe to open.

Everyone make a spot check: DC 12 to view spoiler
Spoiler:
 

Damien steps up beside Revooth Lemme check that before you guys go getting yoursleves poisoned some more. The halfling begins his search, motioning for Finbert as he begins, Fin! you goin te take a look?

Random number (9,28) :
22
(+8 added)

Ginoma moves to the secret door and listens for anything on the other side. Motioning for Aubrey and Rodale as soon as they appear in her view.
Random number (4,23) :
22
(+3 added)

Eruden moves to the priestess, closes the drow's eyelids and says a silent prayer. Enimies are still beings of this world, no matter how evil. I think we should conclude our buisness in this room as soon as possible. If the scouting party comes back, we could be in some serious trouble. The dwarf says to the group. A grim face, he keeps looking out the arcway, across the bridge.

Revooth asked for a map, so here is:
Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 am

Revooth marches in his place, makes his way into the throne room as long as that's where we are all going, breaks off and follows the leaders into the throne room if every one is scattering and doing their own thing. Revooth is all about the alter area and following Yorin's lead concerning how the room should be dealt with. He's also interested in checking out how the fake wall affected the actual room, how it appears now, what happened to things that should be in the area the wall, "occupied'. He's also ready with a dart to toss before moving to magic is any ill fate comes their way......
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 hp29/29   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 am

Aubrey moves up quickly to join Ginoma.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:13 am

Ginoma makes her way to the bridge, as Yorin follows up behind her after a brief discussion with Aubrey on making him bigger.

Eruden and Damein also make there way to the bridge.

Yorin looks around, while stepping lightly making only small noises, and sees that nothing has really changed. Nothing is heard, but the smell of blood lingers from the battle yesterday.

Ginoma motions to the rest of the party still lingering at the entrance, barley seeable, but the meaning is obvious, "Come on" her hands signal, flowing through the beckoning motions quickly. She heads into the "Throne" room.
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: Ac 19 hp29/29   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 am

"That will be fine Yorin. I'll give it a go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   

Back to top Go down
 
Under World: Day 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forge World 40 K
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Forge World Painting contest
» news forge world
» Forge world nob bikerz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: