RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Under World: Day 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 am

Aubrey swings his brutal swords, feeling the resistance of flesh and bone give way, then hearing the wicked beats thump on the ground, dead.

Revooth moves into the next room, throwing a glob of green goo, which smacks one Imp in the face, spashing on the other two as well (3 damage to middle imp, 1 to the other two.) Hawkeye attacks one of the Imps, pecking fiercely as the little owl can. (3 damage)

Ginoma moves beside a stalamite, for small cover, then slings two missiles at the Imp by the table to the north. (3&5 damage)

Yorin moves in front of Aubrey, hearing the Displacer beast thump to the ground, she casts a blessing from Horus on her self, making her abilities better for a short time.

Eruden moves to attack one of the Imps, ends up near Revooth. Damien and Unard also move forward, closing the distance between them and the Imps.

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against the first imp   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 am

Yorin chants: "Horus, Divine Warrior, please make me an effective warrior",
she touches her holy symbol at her chest and makes some gestures.
(casting Divine Favor: +1 to hit and damage rolls for Yorin only, duration 1 minute)

she moves around Aubrey, still with the masterwork dagger in hand,
to a place in front of Aubrey in the obscuring mist.
She listens hard for imps nearby.

Random number (1,20) :
12
+4
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP/29/29   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Dagger attack again. Sorry about the typo.

+2
Random number (1,20) :
18

damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
5

crit
Random number (1,20) :
2
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 29/29   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Aubrey attacks the feline again.

Long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
17

damage +6
Random number (2,12) :
7

crit
Random number (1,20) :
18

Dagger +2
[rand]1,20{/rand]

damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
5

crit
Random number (1,20) :
8
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 am

Revooth quietly moves into the entrance way and into the room near the table and chairs on the south (or to his left as he enters the room). Once inside he will find by sight or hearing an Imp or Imps that are nowhere near his comrade Ginoma while he prepares and unleashes his magic of splashing acid.... (warns her if necessary) "Ginoma, I'm splashing acid in "that" direction" and also orders to his familiar "Hawkeye, Hurt One !" and take quick cover!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 am

Fibert unleashes a barrage of colorful bands, surrounding the two displacer beasts, if the two felines know anything happened, they don't show it...

Revooth sends his energy missiles at the last known place the Displacer beast was occupying, both missiles smacking hard into the felines side (7 damage). The wizard then dodges a tentacle as it passes right in front of him as he makes his way to a space just behind the displacer beast. (Moving quietly {requires check DC 17} will erase all knowledge of where a person is, while inside the Fog)

Rodale moves, and swings where the Displacer beast should be. But he feels his swords meet no resistance, cutting through only air. A moment later he feels the wind rush past him, and a second time, the Displacer Beasts Tentacles.

Yorin moves up a few feet, right behind Unard, and sends Isis's will to heal the dwarves wounds (Unard is at 30/41 hp) Thank you Yorin! The dwarf shouts, then brings his warhammer in a wide arc, feeling bones crush underneath his mighty swing, followed by a painful sounding growl, and a thud as the evil feline falls to the floor, dead.

Ginoma makes her way around the fog, stopping just inside the doorway of the next room, using the fog as cover. Mumbline some gnomish incantations, she hurls two green/blue energy missiles at two different Imps. It smacks the two imps, each snarling, wonder who dealt the blast. (3&5 damage)

Eruden makes his way behind the only living Displacer beast, flanking the feline, swinging his deadly mace, but coming up with nothing but a rush of air. Damn Fog! Damn beast!!! the dwarf priest screams.

Aubrey (I'll NPC until he posts again) moves around the other side of the living cat, swingin his dagger and longsword. The dagger wisps through the fog without touching anything, although the longsword meest fleshy resistance. A growl escapes the Displacer beasts maw, (5 damage)

Listening hard, figureing out where the growl came from, Damien fires his crossbow, but hears the bolt hit stone instead of a living feline... Then the halfling moves to the begining of the fog.

The Imps look around, staring intently into the fog, two of them turn invisible, one other moves to one of the torchse on the wall, and blows it out. The last two stand there, staring into the fog, growling and hissing, pointing their tales toward Ginoma (although they can't see her). Evil grins line their faces, their eyes burning with hunger.

Map:
Spoiler:
 

ALSO, CHECK IN THE FOAM, IM GOING TO TRY SOMETHING NEW WITH THIS MAP PROGRAM...

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against the first monkey demon   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:43 am

Yorin takes a step closer to Unard (who has been hit 3 times already for a total of 21 hp) and begins to cast a cure light wounds spontaneously instead of prot. fr. chaos.
She dances again and chants: "Isis, Healer of the Good, now grant your mercy upon this dwarf in his courageous battle against evil forces".

Hitpoints healed
Random number (1,Cool :
4
+6
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 am

OOC: Sorry, very busy weekend.

Rodale takes a 5 foot step to the southwest to avoid being right in the path of both of the beasts. He then swings both weapons at the one he’s been attacking.

Longsword
To hit: +4 added
Random number (5,24) :
6
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
10
Damage: +3 added
Random number (4,11) :
7

Shortsword
To hit: +3 added
Random number (4,23) :
11
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
9
Damage: +1 added
Random number (2,7) :
5
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Revooth, following through with his energy missles aimed at the displacer beast nearest the entrance to the back room.....Afterwards, says: "Aye-aye Ginoma, let's do it!! Death to the Evil Imps!!" says and calling Hawkeye to same cause....."Watch the path they're on Hawk, tear'em apart!! Avoid the tail!!" and heads for the imp room as soon as dispensing missles towards the displacer beast....


Last edited by Revooth (MPHoob) on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to be clear what I was doing...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 am

OOC: I was trying to wait for Aubrey and Rodale, but two days is enough....

Damien trys to hide in the alcove, although he couldn't quite read the shadows and the flicker of Yorins torch, that she threw to the ground (burns for 4 more rounds), he remains seen by the displacer beasts and the spider, Although the Moneky demons havn't seen the halfling yet. He fires his crossbow yet again, and what seemed to be true aim passed right through the 'displacer beast' and into the wall beyond.

Rodale settles in a defensive stance, just waiting for one of those two tentacles. Which do come, his denfensive stance helps though, he is able to knock one of them away with his sword, and nimbly dodge the other.

The other Displacer charges Unard, who swings his warhammer, but misses. The two tentacles tear into the dwarves armor, one at his face the other leaving a horrid gash across his stomach. (9 damage) The dwarf nearly falls to one knee..

Eruden moves to position himself between Aubrey and Revooth, asking Moradin for power ahead of time, readying a spell.
(readied action Divine Favor) Rodale! Get ready, Moradin shall imbue his power upon you soon enough!

Aubrey looks at the displacer beasts hesitantly, Should I charge? or wait for a better moment? He can't decide right away, and takes a defensive stance.

Revooth feints a quarterstaff-throw, but thinks better of attacking the displacer beast, right in front of him, for fear of being flanked by the devil monkeys.

Yorin unsheaths her new dagger, glimmering in the torch light as she makes her way toward Ginoma. She looks long and hard at the "devil-monkey's" Imps! the cleric crys.
Be careful, they can turn invisible, and change their form. Evil creatures they are, poison seeps from their tails.

Finbert (YA!!! your back!!!) moves to a better position to hender his foes, Right beside Rodale. The displacer beast notices the gnome, and growls at the little one.

Ginoma shakes her head, and sighs. Im headed after the Imps then... Thimble, Revooth One of you come with me, the other help Rodale and Unard with the Displacer Beasts. Both of you are protected! Make use of that advantage while it lasts! With that the gnome moves until she is directly behind Rodale, then mumbles and waves her arms franticly, casting a white aura around the sorcerer (Shield spell)

Clagmar and Girrosh both attack the spider franticly, again. Clagmar misses, but Girrosh connects, lightly grazing the monsters head (2 damage) the spider turns to flee, and the ogres, sure enough, chase after the beast. Soon the spider gets through the corridor, the ogres busting out stone in their path, chase relentlessly. BE BACK! Clagmar screams over his shoulder


-------------Next Round-------------

Damien, not bother to hide anymore, moves behind Aubrey, using the enlarged human for cover/hiding You hit em, and I'll flank em! The halfling says to the sailor.

Thimble, shaking his head from his horrific day dream, he moves closer to the door way, Its going to get real dark in here... Those cats are hard to hit, so.. We need to be hard to hit, or unseen.. He begins preperations to cast his spell. Mumbling the incantations. A dark fog covers most of the area now.
Obscuring Mist Details
Spoiler:
 

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 27/27 | AC: 17   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 am

Finbert wakes from his daydream of sparkly lights and equally sparkly clothes to find himself tucked away in an alcove next to a couple of stinking ogres. Seeing the pitched battle ahead, and hearing the shouts of his friends, he runs up to get into position beside R and readies a spray of color for next round.
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against the first monkey demon   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 am

Yorin studies the first monkey-demon and tries to determine (from her knowledge of the planes) what kind of demon it might be and whatever special strengths/weaknesses it might have. And any other piece of potentially useful information about them.
If she doubts between 2 different kinds, Yorin would like to know that too.

Knowledge planes
Random number (1,20) :
10
+6 (3 ranks + 3 int)

Meanwhile Yorin moves towards Ginoma and wields the masterwork dagger.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:03 am

Revooth stands his ground as his partners back from the doorway and begins to thrust the quarter staff as if a spear, he does this and then quickly backs away as if a prize fighter to see which way the beast will step before Revooth's next stab, thinking it may be good to back out and prepare to use energy missles with devil monkeys flying all over the place too now...."BE AWARE THE MONKEY DEVILS"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 am

Damien looses his arrow and it lodges itself into the felines shoulder, (5 damage)

Erudens soul hammer lands another hit, knocking out a few of the displacer beasts teeth (8 damage)

Eruden trys to fit between the two displacer beasts, but realizes that he can't. His plan spoiled, seeing that there is no opening to attack. The dwarf simply watches Rodale and Unard battle the two devilish cats. Kill that beast! He yells.

Unard swings his warhammer, sure that the weapon is going to do damage. His face is set in disbelief as it seems to miss the purple cat. Wha? Then the displacer beast rears up on its back two legs, clawing fearlessly with its front four. The stout dwarfs armor keeps most of the wicked claws at bay, but a couple seep through leaving minor cuts on the dwarfs chest (3 damage)

Hawkey flys above the displacer beast fighting Rodale, sending a bright white ray into the cats back, scorching its fur to look black and charred. The cat growls in pain (19 damage!)

Thimble fires his crossbow, nailing the spider in one of its many eyes (4 damage)

Aubrey has the same issue as Eruden, there just isn't any place to attack. The displacer beats are in an archway, with Rodale and Eruden blocking any help.

Yorin runs a bit, then thrusts her shortspear at the spider. The spear glides between the two ogres and glances off the spiders side, dealing minimal damage (2 damage)

Revooth and Thimble pull out their club and quarterstaff, and start looking for an opening, thimble yells (Rodale, Unard, back up a bit friends, let us help![/b]

Rodale hears the gnomes words, but knows his attack should come first. The ranger, aiming for the felines head, swings his long sword only to find a clean cut near the displacer beasts ankle on its left foreleg. His short sword aims true though, putting a clean rip in the felines stomach, just below its neck. (20 damage) The evil creature howls in pain Rodale steps back a few feet, but the displacer beast follows him, slinging its two tentacles at Rodale, again the nimble ranger dodges one, but being distracted, takes another hit across his cheek (5 damage)

Clagmar and Girrosh swing at the spider again, this time they both connect, Clagmar with extreme force. (12 damage) The spider retaliates, sticking its claw like leg through Clagmars calf (7 damage)

Fin moves to behind the two ogres, ready to stop them if they decide to turn.

-------------Next Round--------------

Damien quickly moves about his alcove, trying to hide yet again.
Random number (1,20) :
1

Unard steps back, a bit further than Rodale, and readys his warhammer for when and if the displacer beast follows him
(readied action)
Random number (1,20) :
15
Random number (1,Cool :
1

Eruden keeps watching waiting for his chance to help.

Ginoma also watches the goings on. I think this may not be as easy at its seems.... She says, looking through the door way.

If anyone bothers to look, a small band of devil/monkey looking creatures come flying through the air, only a few feet from the ground, the ceiling in the room and corridor are under 9 feet hi.

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 am

Rodale recovers from his momentary surprise at seeing the demon vanish in time to swing at one of the beasts behind him.

He’ll take a 5 foot step to make sure he’s got flanking on the beast in front of him and attack with both weapons:

Longsword:
To hit: +6 added
Random number (7,26) :
22
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
9
Damage: +3 added
Random number (4,11) :
6

Shortsword:
To hit: +6 added
Random number (7,26) :
26
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
18
Damage: +1 added
Random number (2,7) :
7

////////////////////////////////////

Fin will say something characteristically witty and off-beat as the demon vanishes. He’ll then wander over to a position where he would be able to color spray the two ogres should they decide to turn on the party.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 am

Revooth turns to Thimble,
"fighters we can be!! Thimble, use your club and join this club!! You too Hawkeye, scratch and pull, show them you rule!" then Revooth rushes the nearest beast attempting to use his quarterstaff in a way yet unseen by anyone here....

(two attacks per round with the weapon, 1-6 dam each)

______________________________________________________________

Thimble does pull his gnomesized club and rushes the next side of the same beast Revooth went after......."DIE BEAST!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against demon I   Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:14 pm

As the demon begins to vanish, Yorin's dance intensifies into a dance of joy, yelling (in common):

Ha, Elarth! Not so pathetic after all, am I? You may be the first, but you'll not be the last demon I vanquish

and to Rodale: Indeed, he goes out with a bang; and with a lot of smoke, ha ha

She then turns around, with a feeling of exhilaration, rushes toward the spider (if possible within 20 ft.) and gets her shorspear from her shoulder and throws it at the spider's abdomen.

attack

Random number (1,20) :
19

+5 (+2 bab +3 dex)

damage

Random number (1,6) :
1

+1 str
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 29/29   Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 pm

"Well done Yorin." Aubrey attacks the displacer beast near Unard.

Long sword
+5
Random number (1,20) :
7

damage +6
Random number (2,12) :
8

crit
Random number (1,20) :
4

Dagger +2
Random number (1,20) :
20

damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
2

crit
Random number (1,20) :
11
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Erudens soulhammer smacks the demon, square in its chest (7 damage)

Damien moves his way into the alcove, now unseen by most, hiding in the shadows. Loading his handcross bow.

Unard takes his mighty war hammer and knocks the displacer beast upside its head, causing the feline to growl. Then it retaliates, effectivly launching both its tentacles, one connecting with the dwarfs cheek, the other with his shoulder. Cutting through his armor the dwarf now has two nasty looking gashes (9 damage)

Revooth spins in a wild circle, sprinkling white powder as he goes. The wizard is now protected from evil creatures. Thimble follows suit and does the same. Both are now warded from evil.

Yorin stumbles over reading the scroll, barly managing to get it right. Black swirls of smoke encircle the demon, causing it to vanish, legs, chest then its head. Before it leaves the plane, and goes back to which ever of the hells it came from, it speaks in common Well, WILL meet again! hahaha!

With the demon gone, Rodale sees his next best target. The other displacer beast, and charges. Putting a wicked slash in the creatures side, overcoming its odd natural ability. (7 damage) Meanwhile, Fin see the action is getting quite serious, with formidable mosnters on both sides, and casts mage armor on himself, a blue light outlines the gnome.

Aubrey opens the other ogres cage, Girosh looks to Clagmar and smiles. Then the two rush the spider behind the group. without weapons the two huge beasts just punch and scratch. Clagmar lands a swing square in the spiders chest, causning it to hiss and recoil (6 damage). Girrosh wasn't so great with his aim, and misses the sider completely. The spider retaliates, scratching Clagmar across his thigh (4 damage)

The displacer beast, in front of Rodale, launches its two tentacle assualt. The nimble ranger dodges one, but takes a minor hit from the second on his side, just barely getting through his armor (3 damage)

-----Next Round----

Damien, after loading his cross bow, looses his bolt at the Displacer Beast closes to him.
Atk
Random number (8,27) :
14
Crit
Random number (8,27) :
21
Dam
Random number (1,3) :
1
Sneak atk
Random number (2,12) :
4
If miss, hit ally
Random number (1,100) :
62
hi is good.

Erudens soul hammer switches targets, going around the other side of the feline fighting Unard, swinging its magical might.
Random number (6,25) :
17
Random number (2,9) :
8

Erduen himself positions himself between the two felines, back to Unards, facing Rodales. The dwarf swings his mace.
Random number (1,100) :
15
Hi is good
atk
Random number (6,25) :
22
crit
Random number (6,25) :
8
Dam
Random number (4,11) :
10

Unard swings again with his War hammer
Random number (1,100) :
28
atk
Random number (8,27) :
19
crit
Random number (8,27) :
19
Dam
Random number (5,24) :
9

Revooth sends Hawkeye, firing his scorching Ray at the Displacer beast fighting Rodale. Hawkeye gets within range and launches his attak.
Random number (1,100) :
44
atk
Random number (3,22) :
12
dam
Random number (4,24) :
19

Thimble loads his cross bow, and fires at the spider.
Random number (6,25) :
13
dam
Random number (1,6) :
4
if miss
Random number (1,100) :
85
hi is good

OOC: Ok, ive posted Revooth and Thimbles actions this round. Im doing this at the library. My manager told me I worked yesterday, and I didn't... I was stuck at work for 4 hours, wifey picked me up, now Im at mother in laws until later tonight. SO: I'll post again tonight, but for now.... No map, sorry guys...

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14


Last edited by DM on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added dice rolls, and apology....)
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Thimble's post....21/21 14   Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:57 am

Thimble seems to be attempting the same spell as Revooth, using his own silvery powder..."Thimble be nimble, Thimble be quick, this circle to Evil will make them sick!"

He then pulls his crossbow/bolts out and begins firing away!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 29/29   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 am

Aubrey says to Gerosh "Gerosh we are friends. You help us and you go free! KILL the red/black monster!! " Aubrey lives the bar from Gerosh's cage and motions him out.
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Rodale shrugs and says “Might as well go out with a bang.”

With that he charges the demon, as he’s running he yells “Clagmar, kill red/black monster!”

Longsword:
To Hit: +6 added
Random number (7,26) :
25
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
1
Damage: +3 added
Random number (4,11) :
7

////////////////////////////////

Fin will pull a small piece of leather from his pouch and chant.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against demon I   Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Yorin takes the dismissal scroll out of her pouch,
moves forward to 30 feet from the demon I, so that she can see him,
and tries to cast the dismissal spell succesfully by gesturing with her hand and dancing with her feet (she has already read this scroll with read magic, so the language of the scroll should not be a problem)

caster level check to see if the scroll works (OOC: I don't know the caster level of the scroll)

Random number (1,20) :
11

+3 (Yorin's level)
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 am

Revooth inches over to his left and backwards in order to remove himself from the line of sight of the monster and grab a little cover from the cavern wall on his side....turns to whisper to Hawkeye on his shoulder...

"Hawkeye, see the monster, Scorch the monster, fly fast, strike faster!!" (scorching ray--share spell),
then begins sprinkling silver powder from pouch attached to wrists in a quick circle around himself mouthing quietly...

"keep the evil creatures weak within this circle, now says Revooth"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am

The demon looks to Yorin, smiles at the aspect of a human speaking in the Demonic language, he answers back in Abyssal
Spoiler:
 
The demon throws his hands in the air. Pinkish ribbons of energy roll through the air. Wrapping themselves around one of the cage doors that house a spider. The spider hisses, rushes toward Ginoma, raking with its front legs.
Surprised, the Gnome takes the needle like claw in the side, causing a gash and a small pool of blood to appear on the floor. (4 damage)

Rodale, backing up a few paces attempts to follow along. Fin moves into the alcove to the north, a better tatctical position. Ginoma rushes to the front of the party, near Aubrey. I think now would be a good time to release this other ogre She says, starting to open Girrosh's cage, still clutching her wound.

Eruden shouts at Yorin, Remember the scroll girl! He pulls his mace from his belt, and ready's his sheild. Moradin, I ask for your power. Smite this demon, with your mighty soul hammer! With that a golden dust swirls and forms a large warhammer, shining gold with silver dwarven runes engraved in its shaft. A single rune on each of the hammers flat heads, an upside down triangle with a blacked out eye in the middle, the ancient dwarven symbol for "Death". The SoulHammer flings itself at the demon.
Atk (29 would be a crit)
Random number (10,29) :
28
Crit
Random number (10,29) :
20
Dam
Random number (2,10) :
7

Damien loads his hand cross bow, What good is this going to do? Then runs into Clagmars alcove, attempting to hide himself in the shadows.
Random number (17,36) :
29
+16 included

Unard circles around, and trys to go after the displacer beast.
Atk
Random number (8,27) :
24
Dam
Random number (5,12) :
6

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   

Back to top Go down
 
Under World: Day 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forge World 40 K
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Forge World Painting contest
» news forge world
» Forge world nob bikerz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: