RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Under World: Day 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 am

"Thimble be nimble! Thimble be quick!! Remember, Remember, Revooth thinks you're slick!! Friend, Friend til the happy end, the fighting's over, now be YOU again!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 am

Aubrey moves to smite the remaining imp.

long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
10

damage +6
Random number (2,12) :
8

crit
Random number (1,20) :
8

dagger +2
Random number (1,20) :
8

damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
1

crit
Random number (1,20) :
2
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 4 / 27 | AC: 17   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:20 am

[OOC] should that have been half damage? [OOC]

no, your reflex save was a 4... -DM
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:53 am

Aubrey and Fin don't manage to dodge the freezing wind from the Imp, (Aubrey: 12 damage, don't know why I didn't roll yours FIn!! its at the bottom!)

Ginoma manages to escape the worst of the artic air, but he limbs still feel tingly and her extremities hurt. (12 damage)

Aubrey moves forward to attack the Imp, His long sword cuts clean through the little devils body. Effectivly cleaving the Imp in half. (NICE!!) THen both parts dissipate like the others that have fallen.

Fin launches yet again with his magic mace, crushing more ribs on the sad looking Imp in front of him. The creature drops to the ground, and vanishes as well.

Revooth (not sure what you mean about the roll... it says 20..) somehow manages to stay on his feeet as the table broke and crashed to the ground beneath him. He attempts to bribe and talk to the maddened Thimble.
Random number (1,20) :
10
-Diplomacy Check

The last standing Imp flashes brightly, a small rat is seen scampering to the door, its merely five feet from the small crack.

Random number (6,36) :
23
-Fin's damage from cold wind.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:52 am

Hawkeye and Revooth attempt to dodge the friend in frenzy!!

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
20

I can't remember the way you taught me to roll but the above random was an original 14 with no alterations for abilities or conditions....does that pass????

I'll offer up what ever I can grab to the boar to eat up besides me and/or Hawkeye and I'll douse him with my skin of healing water from the pond, if he's interested in any goodies I've got then I'll toss it and run for cover from him and the imps.

"here, big bad boar, try some of this!! and here, have a drink!!!"

Hawkeye, stay safe, no other concerns for you right now!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:35 am

OOC Two ones on the same reflex save. Looks like Finbert and Aubrey crashed into one another trying to duck.. lol! Maybe we should roll damage on each other? I'm big to begin with and enlarged to boot! It could be rough on the little fellow. "The group hears an unusual squishing sound..."
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:11 am

[Reflex save]
Random number (1,20) :
1
+3
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 29/29   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Aubrey tries to dodge the artic wind.

Reflex +4
Random number (1,20) :
1

Then he moves to attack the vicious imp.

long sword+5
Random number (1,20) :
15

damage +6
Random number (2,12) :
7

crit
[rand]1,20[rand]

dagger +2
Random number (1,20) :
4

damage +4
Random number (1,6) :
3

crit
[rand]1,20[rand]
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Yorin rushes from the room, heading to the throne room, to check up on Clagmar and the secret hatch.

The two stunned Imps see to regaining their wits. The one in front of Fin stabs at the gnome with its deadly stinger. The small, nimble gnome dodges though, and launches his own counter with his Bloody Mace, he makes contact with the Imp, but dealing minor damage (4 damage)

The other Imp notices Hawkeye scratching his face. The creature turns to meet the owl, and lashes out with its deadly claws. The owl takes a horrid scratch on its breast, dealing major damage to the woodland creature, (5 damage: Hawkeye has 3/8 HP) But, without fear, the owl manages another good sequence of scratches and draws a bit more blood from the devil monkey (3 damage). Then, listening to its elven master, the owl retreates behind Revooth.

Seeing his trusty compainon leave his line of sight, Revooth jumps onto the table next to him (counts as moving 10') and takes out a dart from his hip pouch. He steady's his aim and lets the dart fly. The darts aim proves true, and it lodges itself into the rat/imps behind. Although only dealing minor damage, it was enough to send the devil back to its home plane. It vanishes in a flash and whisps of gray smoke.

Rodale, knocking yet another arrow, fires into the Imp now between him and his previous opponent. The arrow flys true as well, pierceing the Imp through its stomach, dealing a significant amount of damage and burying itslef nearly to the feathers at the end of the shaft. (7 damage)

The devil counters, with a spell, a cone of freezing artic wind blasts from the Imps fingertips. The frosty wind has a white tint as it flows to the bone of the people it engulfs. Aubrey, Ginoma and Rodale feel the worst of its effect. Revooth, Fin and Hawkeye feel the shivers in their spine but no harm is done. (reflex save for half damage DC: 17)
Aubrey damage:
Random number (6,36) :
12
Ginoma damage:
Random number (6,36) :
25
Rodale damage:
Random number (6,36) :
12

Ginoma Reflex:
Random number (1,20) :
19

Fin takes his opportunity (AoO on casting Imp) Smacking the creature in its shin as it casts its wicked spell, (5 damage) Some how the creature manages its spell, but then falls to the ground. Howling in pain.

Eruden jumps for joy as Revooth takes out the fleeing, changling Imp. Nice work Elf!!! the dwarf cheers. He then runs to flank the Imp fighting Fin, swinging his dwarven mace high. He connects! Dealing much damage to the creatures spine, causing the Imp to fall to the ground with a loud thump ( 7 damage)

Damien and Unard look to each other, as they watch Yorin head back toward the Throne room. Is she crazy? Clagmar, Girrosh and that spider went that way. The two ogres haven't came back yet... Trouble? Damien says to the dwarf. Without waiting for a reply, the Halfing motions for the dwarf to follow, and heads out with Yorin.

Thimble moves south five feet. Then charges the elven wizard, grunting and moaning in his boarish state of frenzy. The wereboar smashes into the table, cracking one leg, and shaking it vicously. (Revooth, balance check DC 16 or fall off table and knocked prone {laying flat on ground} until next round.)

OOC: Just to let you guys know, I rolled every variable in this round, not one of you guys missed! Thats amazing!

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14


Last edited by DM on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added damage and Ginomas reflex roll)
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:00 am

Yorin is very thankful to Horus and Isis for giving her the strength to slay the imp.
"blessings beyond expectation you've granted me, Dear Mother and Son!"

seeing that the other room is crowded and that there are enough fighters to do the 4 imps, she remembers that there was a secret hole in the throne room. Also, she would like to know how her favorite Ogre, Clagmar, is doing. So she runs to the secret door to the throne room, and carefully opens that door, not wanting to make a hard noise by slamming it.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 am

Revooth will hop up ONTO the table that's behind him, drop quarterstaff to his left hand for stabilizing and pull a dart..........."Don't let him leave this room Eruden, Hawkeye, move out of my line of fire!!!" .... aim.....and Fire at the squeezing rat/imp at the door on the other end of the room. (if the friend turned boar is charging me then I'll aim true to the rat, following through with my strike at the rat as much as possible, I will then defend only against my friend who has changed. I will plead with him, reminding him we are friends if necessary)

Dart throw:
Random number (1,20) :
17
+2 (+4 dex & bab but -2 for holding quarter staff as well)
Damage:
Random number (1,4) :
3

spell craft check for Fin's mace:
Random number (1,20) :
17
+13
spell craft check for Thimble:
Random number (1,20) :
18
+13

OOC: yeah!


Last edited by Revooth (MPHoob) on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added dice rolls)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:03 pm

[OOC]I did take the mace but have not identified it.. should I be rolling anything differently? [/OOC]

No, keep going, I'll edit my post in the morning and take care of anything the mace does (or doesn't) do. But, you would probably hold this mace in two hands {its a medium weapon} and add your str bonus once and a half, but i'll need to check the DM guide about that. Ethier way damage is d8 not d6... ---DM

It would be good if I remembered to ever add my str bonus at all! -- Fin


Last edited by Finbert Carakin on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Little Fin charges the stunned Imp, somehow the gnome mashes his, new found, bloody mace aganist the beasts ribs. Nearly tripping over the uneven ground, Fin still manages to deal a decent amount of damage, the cracking of bone is heard throughout the cavern. (8 damage).

A look of despair takes hold of the Imps face, even in its stunned state. Its eyes droop and has the look of a mother who had lost her son.
Spell Craft Check: DC 24- everyone make this check.


Aubrey moves up, looking for a way to use his enlarged selt to help out. But sees no opening at the moment (The ogres chased the fleeing spider down the corridor behind you guys....)

Threating the Imp, Yorin studies the creatures battle tactics (as much as she can) to be able to defend herself better aganist this one opponent. She lashes out with her masterfully crafted dagger just as the Imp starts to threatin her back We haaave noot yet ssstarted, PRIEST!!! He then takes the dagger just under his chin. It now protrudes through the creatures mouth, the point sticking through the roof of its mouth, dripping with thick crimson blood. As Yorin pulls her weapon free the Imp falls to the ground, and smoke engulfs the creature. The imp sizzles and moans, dissapating in front of everyones eyes. What is left of the mist was sucked into the small planar gateway, now the room is cleared.

My last missiles boys!!! Ginoma shouts, launching two last green-blue energy beam at the Imp in front of Revooth. The two missiles smash into the Imp, nearly knocking him out of the air. (6 damage) She then rushes behind Fin, My magic is exhausted, but I can still fight! She draws her flail.

Unard and Damien look at each other in amazment when Yorin drops the Imp in front of them. The smile happily and give each other a high five. Three cheers for Yorin!!! Unard bellows. Ha! Damn devil monkey's Damien agrees. The pair then run onto ethier side of Aubrey, looking for a place to fit in, within the small battle field.

Thimble sees his chance, and fires his crossbow, blasting the Imp in front of Revooth, in its shoulder, (4 damage) The Imp turns his gaze to the firing gnome, and grins. Pulling a snake tounge, from out of his own throat, and spits on the object. He looks at Thimble, and smiles wickedly.
Thimbles face becomes dark, his eyes lower and his lips curl into a distrusting sneer, as he looks at Revooth. My magic IS worthy of praise ELF! You'll see!!! The gnome then runs behind the Imps, near a stalagmite at the back of the room.

Revooth takes his chance (AoO on Imp for casting a spell) and smacks the Imp with his quarter staff, trying to knock the creature out of the air. Although the blow nearly made contact, the Imps tough skin resisted even the Wizards protection spell, this time at least.

Eruden sidesteps, and moves forward, making it alittle easier for an ally to get between the Imp and Fin Alittle help would be great fellas! The priest shouts, swinging his mace with all his dwarven might. Blasting into the Imps kneecap, howling in pain as the knee now looks shattered, hanging limp inside the demons skin. (11 damage) The creatures wings fail him, and he falls to the ground. Suddenly the red skinned creature flashes in a bright light, a small rat appears where it once was. It darts away from Eruden, scampering toward the closed (but horribly fitted) door on the west wall. A small crack is seen, light shining through, just big enough for a rat to fit through. Hurlla Yallera, Krayelck! the rat squeaks loudly.
Eruden starts to chase the changing Imp.

-----Next Round-----

Revooth, the unusual fighter for now, swings his quarter staff once more, holding it with both hands, the wizard strikes the Imp right upside his head. (7 damage) Nearly knocked dizzy the Imp screams in agony, and retreats. Flapping its wings vigorously, backing itself up a few feet. Staring in awe at the wizard. Meanwhile, Hawkeye continues his minor onslought. Flying a mere five feet and scracthing with both claws at the side of the imps face, dealing minor damage to the stunned imp (3 damage in all) but blood pours down the creatures face nonetheless.

Rodale fires his bow, the aim nearly true, it was just off enough. The arrow nicks the Imps shoulder, tearing a small chuck of flesh from the stunned creatures thick and tough hide. (2 damage*)

The Imp-turned-Rat attempts to squeeze through the crack under the door, but gets stuck! Squeaking and clawing at the wooden door, the rat can't seem to get free at this moment.

Thimble stops before getting to the Stalagmite, turns and begins casting a spell. The gnome suddenly flashes in a bright light. What is in his place after the light isn't Thimble. A boar, with hints of human in its face, ears and nose. The mouth has small tusks like a boar, although the creatuers hair and fur are the same blond as Thimbles. His eyes, the same crystaline blue they used to be, are beaming at Revooth. The boars legs resemble a humans, five toes, as does his forelegs, or hands. The creature has no tail, and is to oddly porportioned to be a full bred boar. The creature starts stamping and pawing at the ground, still staring intently at the Elven Wizard.

*OOC: Rodale, it says you have a comp. Short bow. What str mod? I assumed it was a +1 above. But it doesn't say on your character sheet, and I see it to be useless to pay extra for a comp. bow and not add the str mod as well, without that the Comp. bow is exactly like a reg. short bow. Please edit your CS thanks.

Ok, Thimble used alter self to change into the 'boar' form of a wereboar. This is allowed since the creature is still technically under the 'Humanoid" catagory and is only one size large than Thimble.

Everyone (execpt Yorin, who was in the other room without any line of sight), please make spellcraft checks, DC 16! to highlight
-Spell craft spoiler--
Spoiler:
 

--Map-- (everyone look at this lol!):
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14


Last edited by DM on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:49 am

Rodale will continue to fire his bow at the same stunned imp:

To hit: +7 added
Random number (8,28) :
13
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
17
Damage:
Random number (1,6) :
1
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Crit confirm for dagger attack   Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 am

Hit with a 20, so here is the crit confirm:

Crit confirm
Random number (1,20) :
9
+5 (+2 bab, +1 str, +1 masterwork, +1 spell)
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against the t imp   Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 am

Yorin attacks the imp next to her and dodges his attack
shouting: "Ha, we have vanquished your master, now Horus will help me defeating you, his summoned slaves. Next time, think before you answer a demon's summons"

attack:
Random number (1,20) :
20
+5 (+2 bab, +1 str, +1 masterwork, +1 spell)

damage
Random number (1,4) :
3
+3 (+1 str +1 spell + 1 dagger)

OOC: if the imps are indeed summoned, they disappear competely when slain.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:40 am

((OOC, thanks DM for editing my attack, I had it in my head the imps were all in the air and farther away from my character...))

Revooth continues to fight using his quarter staff, "that's the way Hawkeye, let's FINISH THEM!!"

Quarter staff atk:
Random number (5,24) :
20

Quarter staff damage:
Random number (3,Cool :
7

Hawkeye atk:
Random number (6,25) :
16

Random number (6,25) :
15

Hawkeye damage:
Random number (1,4) :
2

Random number (1,4) :
1

Full round action...

Revooth, they are flying but the ceiling is only 8 ft high, meaning normal weapons still work, execpt with small characters {Ginoma, Damien, Finbert and Thimble} who must use ranged weapons or make a jump check DC 8 to hit them with a melee weapon. The Imps were further away from you, execpt the one that was invisible. When he attacked he appeared right in front of you, meaning he was there all along or had just moved there. A listen check {Keeping the DC to myself Wink } would have let you know he had flown over to you. Invisible creatures make noise and leave tracks {if there walking on the ground of course} so there are ways to figure out where they are at without using sight.

I edited Revooths post to add in the dice rolls and explain how/why the Imp is where it is. Sorry about the confusion.---DM


Last edited by DM on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 29/29   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 am

Aubrey moves towards the imps near Finbert and Ginoma. No attack seems possible this round. Just getting into position.

OOC What happened to the ogres?
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 27/27 | AC: 17 (15 at end of post)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:56 am

Finbert charges at the stunned imp in front of him and takes the opportunity to hit the helpless enemy.

[Attack]
Random number (1,20) :
4
+6
(note Imp has -4 AC due to being helpless)

[Crit confirm]
Random number (1,20) :
16
+6

[Damage]
Random number (1,6) :
4
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Underground Day: 6 Combat Round: 6-7 (Mist rd 3,POE rd 3, DF rd 2, Shield rd 3)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Rodale moves to a better position to use his bow, sheathing his swords and drawing his bow, he ends up just on the other end of the mist (6 rounds left of mist) The Ranger ends up right in front of Thimble, he knocks his arrow and gets ready for a shot.

Fin moves in front of Ginoma (to the right is a stalagmite...) and unleashes his signature colorful bands. Two of the imps stop in place, their wings still beating keepin the aloft but other wise stunned, their eyes turn a milky white. The third Imp seems to have not been affected.


Ginoma smiles when her fellow gnome starts helping out, Good thing your here Fin... This might get nasty! Meanwhile, the fourth Imp appears in front of Revooth. Slinging its tail at the wizard, but the wizard somehow manages to dodge the quick sting.

Yorin, listening carefully for an Imp, hears the softing beating of wings to her right. She lashes out with her dagger, she feels the small blade cut, but she knows its minimal damage to something of another plane. (4 damage) The retlaiates and launches his stinger at the priestess. She bats the tail away, luckily.

The other two Imps seems stunned still... The last Imp keeps his positionbehind the table, pulling out a snake tounge and covering it in oil, the Imp grins and beams at Ginoma. The gnome starts to hear things, Like little voices in his head, Run! No match for Imps! Run! Get outta here! (OOC: Ginoma Will save DC15 or you Run away from the Imps for the next hour. You'll get another save every 2 rounds.)

Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
18
+4=22


Unard, hearing Yorins attack on the Imp (who is now visible, execpt for the fact he's inside the mist) Dashes to help his female friend, flanking the Imp. He yells for Damien, who rushes to do the same. Damien pulls out his dagger, while Unard swings his heavy warhammer. The warhammer makes a vivid crackleing sound as it connects with the Imps back. (12 damage) Damien lunges with his little dagger (I believe

Damien has the other MS dagger) making a small nick on the Imps side, right between its ribs (5 damage) Ha! Take that!

Thimble quickly gets out of the door way, tired of being in everyones way at the moment. He climbs over the stools and table, and positions himself between the books shelves and the table. He launches a bolt from his crossbow, which just flys over one imps shoulder, and into the cavern wall beyond. Stupid devil monkeys!

Eruden rushes ahead, attacking the Imp that cast the spell on Ginoma. Swinging with his mace, connecting with the Imps stomach, the cracking of ribs can be heard all throughout the cavern (9 damage)

-----------Next Round------------

Rodale fires his bow, the arrow sticks into the Imps shoulder. The stunned creature doesn't growl or move one bit. (3 damage)

Revooth sees no need to load his crossbow, already having his staff equipped, the wizard takes a wack the Imp in front of him. Connecting, easily, the Imp howls in pain, Revooth makes the Imp enter his protective circle, smoke rises from the Imp surrounding the wizard and devilsh creature. (7 damage) Hawkeye continues to peck at the one Imp, the same Rodale shot. The peck draws thick red liquid this time, dealing minor damage still though, (6 damage)

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 27/27 | AC: 17   Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Finbert rushes forward to take up a position to the right of Ginoma. "Hi! What are we fighting now?!"

Before he even finishes talking colored ribbons are flying from his pouch towards where the Imps are clustered.
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 am

Rodale will move toward the room with the imps, in the process sheathing his swords and drawing his bow. At his first opportunity for a clean shot he'll fire (probably next round).

To Hit: +7 added
Random number (8,28) :
15

Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
19

Damage:
Random number (1,6) :
3

He will be sure to keep to areas with light so he isn’t wandering around blindly.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 am

For Revooths post below

Light Cross bow atk
DM carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
18
+4

Damage
DM carried out 1 launched of one d8 (Image not informed.) :
4

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 am

Revooth will hold his protective place between the chair and table and pull his crossbow/bolts in attempt to follow Imps path and show them the path to their death!! "Take THAT Imp! Hawkeye, find'em again, you ARE my Hero!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against the first imp   Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:13 am

Yorin moves south 4 squares and readies an attack with her masterwork dagger on any (invisible) imp she might hear nearby. She listens carefully for that reason.

about readying an attack
Spoiler:
 

listen for imps
Random number (1,20) :
8
+4

readied attack if she hears an imp
Random number (1,20) :
14
+5 (+2 bab, +1 str, +1 masterwork, +1 spell)

damage
Random number (1,4) :
1
+2 (+1 str +1 spell + ?? dagger??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   

Back to top Go down
 
Under World: Day 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forge World 40 K
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Forge World Painting contest
» news forge world
» Forge world nob bikerz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: