RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 Under World: Day 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 am

ok, waited all day for Fin, Im moving on, sorry buddy...

Revooth watches as Fin hits the ogre, and smiles, he tells everyone Fin! Your mace gives off a Crushing Despair spell as it makes contact {{OOC: more details at the bottom of post}} Revooth twirls his quarter staff wildly, but nethier side of the wooden stick has enough force behind it to hurt the ogre.

Yorin, to occupied with healing Unard, doesn't notice the spell or much else execpt Unards blood leaking all over the ground. The horrid sight is soon cleared up by the priest and her Isis given powers. Unard stands, shakily, grabs his warhammer and looks at the priest, a small tear falls from his eye, Thought I wus a goner. Fer sure. Thanks Yorin. He whipes his face off with his dirty, blood soaked hand, Now, lets kill sum ogres!

Fin peers down the corridor and notices the carrion crawlers and spiders chewing at their bars, with his keen ears he hears heavy footsteps coming from the large cavern to the east, from across the bridge. This could get bad you guys The gnome says, worry is evident in his voice. He takes another smack at the mage, again doing decent damage (8 damage).

Rodale fires another arrow at the mage, his arrow flys true as can be, sticking the mage in her throat (8 damage). She growls, along with the warrior. Coming out of their stunned stupor, the react pretty quickly.

The mage backs up, past her warrior companion, near the exit of the throne room. She looks behind her and calls out something in the foul ogre language, motioning toward her. After that, with nearly no sign of tapping into her art, three red missiles launch from her fingertips. Each slamming into one of the two gnomes. Two hit Ginoma in her frail stomach, and one blasts Finbert in his chest (Fin: 3 damage. Ginoma Cool

The warrior smiles as he rears back his great club, the only target around, Eruden, takes a mighty slam to his head. Despite Revooths enfeebling spell, the dwarf takes a hefty toll from the mighty hit. (15 damage) His eyes go blank, roll back in his head. He staggers about for a moment, the hits the rocky floor with a loud clang. (Eruden -4 hp)

Aurbrey see his dwarven friend fall, and rushes to help, finishing his run about the stalagmite, he leads with his long sword, and follows the complex combo with his mastered dagger. His longsword does little more than distract the ogre (3 damage) dealing a minor cut on the beasts arm, but the dagger sinks in to its hilt. Cutting off a vein and causing blood to squirt all over the sailor, (7 damage)

Ginoma, breathing heavy, runs over to the warrior. Kill my friends? I"ll kill you! No matter her small stature, she means every word. She flings her flail, but the ogre has no problem bating the small toy-like-weaopn away and just smiles at the little gnome.

OOC: The Bloody Mace: Is always Bloody, it cannot be washed off, Heavymace +2, d8+2 damage +Crushing Despair. It has a certain number of charges, which can only be found by a higher level wizard/sorcerer or an Identify spell. The carrion crawlers and spiders are attempting to get out of their cells. Although its not obvious if they'll succeed or not just yet. The listen check proved that something, something big, is coming from the large cavern to the east (where the crystal and the bridge was) and should be here fairly soon.

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 pm

[Spot]
Random number (1,20) :
20
+2

[Listen]
Random number (1,20) :
20
+5

[Spellcraft]
Random number (1,20) :
5
+4


[OOC]More of my round to come later[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 17/23, Ac 19, 20 against Ogre   Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Yorin thinks about all the strange fear effects of the priestess's mace and about the strange crowns of the ogres and makes a spellcraft check:
Random number (1,20) :
1
+9

she also listens and spots for any hidden enemies or objects:
listen:
Random number (1,20) :
15
+4
spot:
Random number (1,20) :
14
+4

she moves to Unard, and casts a cure moderate wound, chanting:
Queen Isis, healer of the Good, please snatch this dwarf away from the threshold of death
it heals 2d8 + 8 hitpoints:
Random number (2,16) :
16
+8.

Unard, being healed, picks up his weapons and stands up, ready to attack the mage next turn.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 am

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
9
spot
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
14
spell check
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
8
listen

Revooth also uses his quarterstaff to inflict as much damage to the warrior ogre as possible, aiming for his rib cage and throat area.
attacks:

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
9
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
2

damage:
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
1
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
6

Keep at the mage Hawkeye!!

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
19
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
2
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
4
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
1
(odd's =1 evens 2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 am

Revooth keeps his keen elven eyes open for any threat, while weaving through his arcane gestures and fluently speaking his elven incantations. A red and white swirl of light shoots from the wizards quarterstaff. Engulfing the warrior ogre, although the ogre shows no signs of being enfeebled, Revooth is positive the spell has takin effect. (It did effect the ogre, -5 str)

Finbert focuses on his minituare archery target, and rushes the mage with his bloody mace. The mage is visibly shaken by the little gnomes impact. (7 damage)

Yorin moves toward Unard, getting to the dying body of Gerrish. With the intentions of healing the dying dwarf.

Eruden attacks once again with his mace, smashing the large creature in its stomach, the cracking bones echos throughout the cavern (10 damage)

Rodale looses another arrow at the mage, but his aim was horribly off. The arrow is heard breaking on the cavern wall.

Thimble, seeing his dagger is of little use, runs out of the throne room. Screaming WE are all going to die!!!

Ginoma charges the stunned mage, pulling her flail out to the ready, she bashes the creature on its shin. The mages bone is shown through its tough skin, the red blood and white of the bone show a horrible scene on the mages leg. (6 damage)

Aubrey wakes up from his minor daydream, and realizes his companions are in a bit of a kink. On me way good fellows! He shouts, pulling his finly crafted dagger and longsword out of their sheaths. The sailor starts around the southern end of the stalagmite, to help with the warrior ogre.

The mage and ogre's eyes return to their normal state, but they are still frozen in time.

OOC: Aubrey, Its been three days. Im npcing Aubrey for this round... Also, I havn't heard from Thimble in nearly two weeks. So, if he comes back within the next day or so then he can resume play, if not Thimble will be dropped. Unard and Damien are also being dropped. I cannot NPC all three of these characters. I don't have the time. If someone wants to take one of them on, be my guest. But do so in your next post. Otherwise after the battle the will depart from the party. Everyone, roll spot/listen/spell craft checks

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 17/23, Ac 19, 20 against Ogre   Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 am

Yorin stands up from prone (move action),
and moves around the others towards Unard (another move instead of standard action),
intending to cure him next round.
I'll heal Unard she says.
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 21/27 | AC: 17   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Finbert sees his chance and once again attacks the Ogre after once more focussing his attention on the archery target.

[True strike]

[Attack roll]
Random number (1,20) :
5
+24

[Crit confirm]
Random number (1,20) :
4
+24

[Damage]
Random number (1,Cool :
5
+2


Last edited by Finbert Carakin on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 14/14 19   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:21 am

Again Hawk!! Revooth says as he retreats and prepares a spell (ray of enfeeblement) to cast at the Warrior. (if the mage or warrior charge him then he'll abandon the spell to defend).

IF your attacked while casting a spell then a concentration check is made. You can cast defensivly, so that it doesn't provoke an AoO. I'll roll a concentration check for you and assume your casting on the defensive. --DM

Concentration check (+5 added)
Random number (6,25) :
15


Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added my reply and dice roll--Fixed dice roll error)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 am

Finbert taps into his art and unleashes colorful bands that engulf the mage and warrior alike. Both seemed to freeze in time, effectivly stunned while their eyes glaze over to a milky white, not even a bead of sweat drips from their brow.

Yorin, after thanking Eruden, crawls out of the warriors reach and heals herself (+12 hp)

Revooth sees his chance and rushes forward with his quarter staff, spinning it end over end he pummels the mage ogre, but only a small bruise is seen on her forearm (2 damage) He sends hawkeye in as well, the owl scratches with all his might using both claws, but can't seem to get through the mages thick skin.

Eruden sees his chance as well, and pulls a running jump at the warrior. Smashing the beasts head with his dwarven mace, a single tooth is seen falling to the ground, along with a small trickle of blood from the ogres mouth (5 damage)

Rodale runs up the side of the cavern, toward the dead Girrosh. Fitting an arrow while he ran, he shoots at the mage, the arrow pierces the ogres skin, and hold fast in the mages shoulder (7 damage)

Thimble turns pale, nearly white, and runs into the thick of it all. Getting around the stalagmite he faces the towering ogre. He stabs with his small dagger, but the blade isn't even long enough to draw blood from the huge beast.

Map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 am

That's it Hawk!! Now tear his eyes out!!!!! Revooth says as he pulls his quarterstaff back out to continue his warrior-like day; with Elf Stealth he whips ends to punish the mageOgre.....

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
15
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
4
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
3
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
2
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
2
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
4
Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
2
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 5/23, Ac 19, 20 against Ogre   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 am

Yorin, lying on her back, still shocked, tries to crawl away 5ft. to the northeast
thanks, Eruden, I thought I was gone
and when she feels up to it, to cast a spontaneous cure light wounds (instead of prot. from evil) gesticulating and softly chanting, casting it defensively

Concentration check DC 16

Random number (1,20) :
19
+13 (6 ranks +3 con + 4 combat casting)

heals 1d8+6 hitpoints
Random number (1,Cool :
6
+6
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 21/27 | AC: 17   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 am

Bands of color rush out from Finbert who is stepping over her before the priestess hits the ground. "Good thinking, Ginny!" he yells, "Let me help you with that!"

[Color spray on O and M]

[OOC] Does my mace do double damage?![/OOC]

You had a critical hit. A spell craft check can tell you more info about the mace, otherwise having someone identify it or Revooth's spell, which he still needs the 'rare' component first.---DM
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28

Character sheet
Name: Ginoma
HP: 19
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Revooth sends Hawkeye to Yorins side, the owl fires a blue ray into the ogre (2 damage).

Fin makes his way to the priestess, slamming the drow with his mace. (16 damage!!) The drow crumbles under the gnomes attack, with a smack she hits the floor and fades away. dead.

Yorin completes her defenses toward the ogre. Who swings his mighty great club, and despite Yorins defensive manuvers, she takes a critical blow. The club smacks her stomach, cracking several ribs and slinging her to the ground (22 damage). She lies unconciouss for now.

Unard smiles when the wicked priestess falls to the ground, he then turns to face the mage, swinging his war hammer, he wacks the mage in her knee (8 damage) but takes a wicked counter strike. The mages great club knocks Unard on the head, hard (13 damage) the Dwarf falls. Seeing nothing but the black of the abyss. (-3hp)

The mage smiles and backs up a few feet. She begins intrcate gestures and chanting in her odd language.

Eruden sees his fellow cleric fall, By moradins will, Girl I will save you! He runs to Yorins side, passing up the casting mage just fine, but taking a mean hit from the warrior ogre (17 damage: 11/28). When he gets to her side, he begins his own chant, Moradin, give life to this girl, I need her. By my side, she needs to be! and casts CmoderateW. (cures 11 hp to Yorin. 5/23hp)

Ginoma rushes to Damiens side, stupid halfling, wake up! she cries. Then, pushing herself through the gestures, screams a gnomish incantation Unna gerthy ryquelt, Bulla gerrraka, Srenil svirfells ay ollher!
Spoiler:
 

The mage stops her chanting and incantions and stares into space, blankly. (dazed for 1 round)

Revooth, if you can get to him, protect Clagmir. Damien looks to far gone to bring back, Unard has just takin quite a beating as well. Otherwise, help us kill these foul creatures! Eruden says, or yells, to the elven wizard.

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://spidersweb.forumotion.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 pm

The King counts on us now, be brave! Tear 'em apart! You can do it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 16/23, Ac 23/24 against ogre   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Yorin is very glad that her friends have arrived,
but a little bit afraid of the intimidating ogre before her,
so she chooses a total defense, giving her +4 to AC.

She says to the others: "the priestess is almost finished; the female ogre is a mage; this one here is a powerful warrior. I and Clagmar fought him, but he doesn't budge"
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 21/27 | AC: 17 (15 at end of the post)   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Finbert, seeing the carnage around him yells out a guttural cry. Fumbling through his pouch, he eventually pulls out his archery target before looking up at the priestess. A calmness comes over him as he shouts "You! You're mine!"

Finbert then charges at the priestess, mace held high.

[True Strike]
+20 to attack roll

[Attack roll]
Random number (1,20) :
17
+24

[Crit confirm]
Random number (1,20) :
15
+24

[Damage]
Random number (1,Cool :
5
+3
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Awwww, Damien!! Our Ogre friends!! Fight hard n fast friends!! I've this heal water, who needs it or shall I try to revive an Ogre or Damien???????

Hawkeye, come quick (Revooth speaks/acts the Ray of Frost spell to his agile companion and sends him off to Yorin's aid) be quick and then begins a "daze" or "sleep" chant (next round if necessary).....depending which appears useful to the level of strength/experience of his foes

Revooth (MPHoob) carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
6
knowledge roll to see if character understands which spell works on Ogre or priestess surrounding Unard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:31 am

((OOC: I'll assume Fin and Rodale don't stay behind lol))

Rodale, Revooth, Fin, Thimble, Aubrey, Ginoma and Eruden (with hawkeye flying ahead) Make there way out of the room,leaving the unopened door behind, through the corridor and are now nearing the throne room.

The sight before your eyes is not a good one. Damien and both of the friendly ogres are lying on the ground in a pool of blood. Unard is clenching his teeth, a drow preistess in front of him, an ogre (wearing thick hide armor and a golden headdress, with rubies embedded in each of its five points, a bat insignia {something like the 'Bacardi symbol} in its center, she is weilding a great club) at his back. Yorin, little yorin, is faced off with an ogre, big ogre, weaing a red cape, clapsed with the same bat insignia, also weilding a huge great club.

Thank Moridan your hear Unard says through his clenched teeth, as he swings his warhammer at the drow priestess once again, but misses. She slams into the dwarf with her mace, making him spit a few teeth on the floor. His eyes droop, and his face takes on a depressed look as his knees shake and he nearly falls down. (10 damage- Unard 10/41hp)

{Damien -4hp, Clagmir -3hp, Girrosh -8hp}

map:
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:00 am

Right!! We must go to help immediately!!! Hawkeye, fly ahead just enough to alert us if a complete halt is needed, let's double time it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 17 HP 17/29   Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:49 am

Aubrey runs to help Damien. "Yorin follow me! They need help and I need healing. Everyone else too."

Yorin, Damien and Unard Ran down the corridor about 4 rounds ago. So she can't 'follow you'... It will take 2 rounds to get there if you fully sprint the entire way --DM
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 am

As Fin gets done talking a faint, slightly high pitched voice can be heard from down the corridor, toward the throne room Fin! Thimble! Help!!! Damien seems to be in trouble.

A few moments later a deep and gruff scream is heard arrrggghhh!

Although no other signs of trouble or battle is heard, the rough scream is obviously Unard, and the high pitched call for help is surely Damien.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 21/27 | AC: 17   Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 pm

"Thimble! Remind me never to piss you off, my friend!"

Finbert bows deeply to Eruden. "Sweet relief, big guy! Thank you!"

"I suggest we gather our forces, including the Ogres, and keep on trucking."
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 am

Hawkeye has many scratches and gashes across him. The owl is pretty wounded actually (3/8 hp) and benifets from drinking from Revooths water skin. (Hawkeye is now at 8/8 hp)
Ginoma pulls out a few piecies of parchment. I have the maps right here

This is a map of the UnderWorld, that we have explored so far. She lays the map flat on the table.

Spoiler:
 

This is a map of the Dwarven Mine Tunnels we went through. The black line shows our path through the tunnels, the two black dots shows where we entered/exited. She lays this map on the table as well.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 am

THIMBLE!!! IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY TERRIFIC TO SEE YOU!!!!


I'd like to take a look at all of our maps and condense them into one, we need to see how much of the tunnels and the natural caverns we've actually been through and/or under, don't we????

Hawkeye, come 'ere buddy, let us take a look at you, scratches lil one???

Revooth, looks around, grabs his waterskin, checks it for any healing water, offers it to anyone who needs, gathers his weapons, making sure all is snug and remains available and open minded on the groups plans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 am

Aubrey slices at the last remaining Imp/rat, chasing it towrads the door, and effectivly cuts the creature in two pieceies. As it vanishes the spell wears off Thimble. He shakes his boarish head and looks at Revooth in a quizzicle look. Soon after he reforms to his gnomish self and says What in hells name happend? Did I break that table?

Ginoma and Eruden just stare at the gnome.. Ummm... Thimble, your a bit off today... She smiles after the comment.

Meanwhile, Eruden walks over to the frozen Fin. He casts two healing spells on the gnome (+ 17 hp FIN!!!) The dwarven cleric then nods, There ye go little buddy. Try an stay away from Imps from now on ye hear? He smiles as well, knowing the situation could have been many times worse than it was.

So, whats our next move? Ginoma asks everyone. Sitting on one of the stools near the table.

_________________
Ginoma: HP: 25/25 AC: 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Under World: Day 6   

Back to top Go down
 
Under World: Day 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forge World 40 K
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Forge World Painting contest
» news forge world
» Forge world nob bikerz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: