RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 UnderWorld Day: 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 am

Revooth calls Hawkeye, sending the owl to deliver a Ray of Frost to the priestess.
Random number (1,3) :
3


L strides over to thimble, calling on the southernwind blessing the elf with healing powers, casting CLW on the gnome
Random number (1,6) :
5
+5

Finbert chargers the ogre, dealing critical damage for a gnome, smacking the beast in his stomach with his morningstar (6 damage)

Thimbles Iron wall blocks the invisible group from view moreso. The enemies paint confused looks on their faces

Yorin begins to fire her sling, but doesn't know where to aim, the Large Iron wall Thimble conjured is blocking her way.

Ginoma glances to the invisible party, Wha? Then notices the Wall of Iron, This just keeps getting better.... The gnome to a better vantage point. Calling upon her next to last powerful missiles and fires two more, at the ogre. (9 damgae to Ogre)
Spoiler:
 

The ogre notices Rodale starting to awake from his slumber, and backs up a few steps, stamping his feet preparing to charge the one of the two fighters once again. Aubrey slices the ogre with his two weapons during the beasts move (AoO AC: 17, 7 damage) Finbert also launches his own attack as the ogre backs up, sending one of his weapons many spikes into the monsters shin (3 damage)

The Drider reloads his crossbow moving west to see if he can find a way around the wall... He walks up to the illusion and taps it with his crossbow.
Random number (1,20) :
4
+3

Eruden and Unard both take another swipe at the remaining two cables. Unard shatters a clasp and Eruden cuts another down, this time there is no weight to shift and the crystal falls into the abyss...

The two giant dwarves start their mad rush into the cavern with the rest of the party.


Last edited by DM on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:09 am

(OOC: Ah, ok then Thimble just acted a little foolish and poked L in the ribs =p)
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:51 pm

The people inside the invisibility sphere can see each other... Just figured i'd enlighten everyone about this sphere...

Invisibility Sphere:
This spell functions like invisibility, except that this spell confers invisibility upon all creatures within 10 feet of the recipient. The center of the effect is mobile with the recipient.

Those affected by this spell can see each other and themselves as if unaffected by the spell. Any affected creature moving out of the area becomes visible, but creatures moving into the area after the spell is cast do not become invisible. Affected creatures (other than the recipient) who attack negate the invisibility only for themselves. If the spell recipient attacks, the invisibility sphere ends.
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 23/23, Ac 17, 18 against Ogre   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm

As Thimble disappears from sight, Yorin cannot heal him.
So she loads a bulet in her sling again, and fires it at the Queen Spider who is still stunned.
She fires it at her abdomen again, hoping that she gets a serious belly-ache.

saying: Evil monster, no more spiders will come out of your belly, in Isis' name!

attack:

Random number (1,20) :
15

+5

damage

Random number (1,4) :
2
+1
Back to top Go down
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 10/21 AC: 14   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Thimble utters a few words and makes some invisible gestures and suddenly a Wall of Stone appears, one end anchored just northwest of Thimble with the other end 45 degrees southwest, anchored across the room essentially sectioning off the spider, priestess and drider from the rest of the battle. Indeed it is merely a Silent Image spell, another one of the wily gnome's tricks.
Spoiler:
 
Thimble then moves 5 feet to the south and whispers quietly, "L, though I can't see you just a moment ago you were standing just next to me. Can you spare a little healing, buddy?" Thimble then reaches his hand into the square L previously occupied (which is the one he currently occupies on the map) in an attempt to show L where he is.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14 Revooth   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 am

Revooth makes a couple of different sounds that are beginning to sound familiar to his friends that brings Hawkeye near for his whisper....."click, click....feuuut"

"if you can get the queen or the priestess with a splash of acid without hitting any of our pals here then do so, if not then take this frost ray straight to the queen, make sure that you are out of the circle and no friends are in the line of fire...quickly now, be off!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:06 am

OOC: Sorry guys, I was visiting my wife and kids, didn't have internet acess... But Im back now! So here goes!

Aubrey charages the enfeebeled ogre, his long sword going slightly wide, but the dagger feasting on ogre flesh, (6 damage) the ogre grunts in pain, brining his great club to meet the sailor, Aubrey quickly jumps out of the way of the giant piece of wood.

Revooth finally figures out how to insert the rod into the sphere and activate a globe of invisibility. (Any one within 10' of Revooth is now Invisible)

Yorin loads her sling, firing at the stunned Spider Queen, pegging the monster in its abdomen (4 damage), Isis's weapon swings at the Drider one last time, missing its mark.

Thimble, getting soaked in the acid splash and not quick enough to avoid it, takes his melting pants with a grain of salt, loading his crossbow and Firing at the Ogre. The small bolt lodges into the beasts stomach. (2 Damage).

Finbert, pulling his archery figureine from his pouch, looks to the ogre, and calls for Arcane blessings on his next attack (True Strike)

The Spider Queens still looks about blankyly with glazed eyes. The Priestess looks all about for the dissapearing party, vaished in front of her face! Quickly finds Aubrey after dodgeing the Ogre, pulling out a wicked looking whip, shes lashes out at the sailor. Wrapping around his ankle, she tugs, making Aubrey struggle to stand. (Roll D20, add str or dex mod, which ever is higher. The Priestess's roll is below, that is your DC)
Random number (5,25) :
15
(This includes her +4)

The Drider, relieved of Isis's weapon, fires its cross bow again, this time at Ginoma, (6 damage) She wobbles a bit, nearly falling asleep.
Random number (4,23) :
20
(Includes her +3 Will mod)
Drider's atk
Spoiler:
 
Meanwhile: Damien keeps his balance on the trembeling bridge, then knowing exactly how to undo the clasps now, he moves to the next one, unclampingit easier than the first. But the shift in weight is nearly overwhelming this time, and the bridge shakes Violently. (Balance Check, DC 17 or be knocked Prone.)

Map:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by DM on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added map and Rolls)
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin hp 23/23, Ac 19,20 against Ogre   Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 am

OOC: AFter hitting the giant spider queen, Yorin will probably lift her shield again and probably move to Thimble to heal him with a spontaneous cure light wounds, but that's all speculation, because our enemies are going to act first....
Back to top Go down
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 13/21 AC: 14   Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 am

"Gnome hit!" Thimble yells as the poison from the spider takes effect. "Ahhh, it burns!"
Spoiler:
 

Thimble reloads his crossbow and fires again at the Ogre.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 24/29   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:45 am

OOC Aubrey is busy relieving Rodale of all his valuables while he is dreaming of puppies. When he is done then he puts Rodale's hand in a dish of warm water.
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: AC:16/17, HP: 13/27   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 am

Rodale slumps to the ground, asleep. He's dreaming pleasant dreams of puppies.

OOC: Easiest RP ever. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: HP=23/23, AC=18   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:18 am

Damien, assuming he doesn't fall down due to the shaky bridge, makes an attempt at getting another cable out of the way.

Random number (1,20) :
7
+9 to balance check.

Random number (1,20) :
5
+9 to disable device check.

IF Damien does fall down, he'll get right back up as soon as he's able to and go for the cable.
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 19/27 | AC: 15 (17 at end of post)   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 am

[OOC] mostly posting to get the HP/AC updated with that burn I received. DM, please continue my rounds as previously posted. I'll be back to full posting capacity soon.
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 21/21 AC: 14   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 am

Seeing poison spit at him, Thimble attempts to deftly avoid the splash.
Spoiler:
 
He then loads his crossbow and fires at the Ogre:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 23/23, Ac 17, 18 against Ogre   Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Yorin puts her shield on the floor (still strapped to her fore-arm, no shield bonus to Ac this round) and frees her hand so that she can load her sling (move action).
She then aims for the stunned Queen Spider's abdomen and fires her sling there:


Random number (1,20) :
13

+5

damage

Random number (1,4) :
3
+1

Meanwhile her spiritual hammer attacks the Drider again:

Random number (1,20) :
4

+6

damage

Random number (1,Cool :
6

+1
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Revooth sees trouble-a-brewing, and fiddles with the rod and sphere, inserting the rod into the top of the sphere. Activating a globe of invisibility.

Use magical device
Random number (1,20) :
12
+1

Can't see us, ugly ogre, and stupid driders! Revooth then starts to ready a spell, mumbling an incantaion, starting his magical missiles, aimed at the stinking but dangerous Drider.


Last edited by Revooth (MPHoob) on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added some description words......)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP24/29   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 am

Aubrey charges the ogre. "HAVOC"

longsword +5
Random number (1,20) :
5

damage +4
Random number (1,Cool :
1

crit
Random number (1,20) :
15

dagger +1
Random number (1,20) :
16

damage
Random number (1,4) :
4

crit
Random number (1,20) :
1
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 am

Map:
Spoiler:
 

OK guys, tommorow about 1-3 o'clock, its a possibility that I won't be able to post until Tuesday night. I might be able to, but not near as much as I usually do. Just act as normal but it may slow down for a day or so.. SORRY!!!

Another thing, Im having trouble posting as is, because my internet is down, and Im stealing some on elses... Its very very very slow! thats the reason the map is in a different post... So on the off chance the guys across the street catches me, I won't be able to post until my internet is back up... I'll let my dad know (Revooth) if that happens so he is able to let you guys know. Other than that, good luck! Fibert really pissed off the queen lol!
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:00 am

OOC: Rodale is down, and at 13 hp. Let me know when he's back up and I'll act again.
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:00 am

Will save for Rodale: DC14

+2 modifier
Random number (1,20) :
4
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 am

Unard smashes the cable he attackes, crumiling the clasp that connects it to the bridge. As the cable falls, the crystal shifts, causing the bridge to shake slightly.

Eruden, and his giant self, slice another cable, severing it and causes yet another, slightly larger, shake from the bridge. Fourmore and its down! His deep voice rumbles through the cavern

Aubrey looses an arrow at the ogre, but it merley glances off the creatures natrualy tough skin.

Damien rushes to help the two dwarves, telling Unard his strength is needed more inside with the passing battle. He fiddles with the clasp and the cable, and finding a small gap wedges his knife into the clasp, unlatching the cable from the bridge. This time the tremble is quite large as the crystal shakes the bridge under its shifting weight. (Balance checks, D,U and Eruden [DC 7] or be prone [laying on the ground])
Erudens balance check
Random number (1,20) :
2

FIbert realeases his trademark bands of color, aimed at the Spider Queen and the Drow Preistess. The queens eyes glaze over and turn a milky white as she ponders to herself. The preistess merly shurgs off the spell. Voicing incantations of her own in the wicked drow tounge, her eyes flare and two simmiering rays come out of them, strking Fibert (8 damage) burning his flesh, just below his throat.
Drows spell
Spoiler:
 


Rodale steps around the ogre, flanking him, and sinking his two swords into the beasts hide. One near the ogres spine, the shortsword to its hilt in the ogres side. (14 Damage) The foul creature turns to face the ranger, Great club leading the turn, smashing into the rangers ribs, nearly sending him flying! (11 damage)

Ogre's atk
Spoiler:
 

Revooth calls Hawkeye, then sends him to Unard, making the dwarf nearly as large as Eruden (Unard is now big again!)
Then begins to fish and fiddle with the sphere and a newly found rod...(Action will be completed next round)

Yorin shakes off the doom spell made by the preistess, then runs to the hurt gnome, healing Ginoma nearly to full strength. Isis's weapon of choice slams the drider in its head, knocking it nearly senseless (5 damage)

Ginoma rises, Thank you Yorin! I needed that, now, to Dead drow and spiders. She says, then begining her gestures she's known since she was little, flinging two more missiles out of her hands, one smashing into the Ogre, the other into the Priestess..(priestess takes
4 damage, ogre takes 3)
Ginomas MM]
Spoiler:
 

The drider, now attune to its body, sends a dart from a small crossbow toward Rodale, (2 damage, Will save DC 14 or fall asleep for 3 rounds)

L strides into the room, his short bow drawn and Arrow knocked, he fires at the Drider. The arrow aims true and sticks into the creatues chest (5 damage)
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Crit confirm for spiritual warhammer   Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 am

Crit confirm for spiritual warhammer, if success then damage x3:

Random number (1,20) :
1
+6
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin Hp 17/17, Ac 19, 20 against Ogre   Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 am

Yorin is not shaken at all, she laughs at the feeble doom spell.

seeing that Ginoma is hurt badly,
she chants: Isis, Divine Healer of the Good, please restore this gnome to full health
and she moves to her and touches her


Random number (1,Cool :
5

+6

The spiritual warhammer attacks the drider again:
attack
Random number (1,20) :
20
+6

damage

Random number (1,Cool :
4
+1
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin's sav. throw against doom spell   Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 am

Yorin tries to make the DC 14 will sav. throw, or she will be shaken (-2 at attacks, damage, skills):


Random number (1,20) :
20

+4 wisdom
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 am

Revooth, making his way across the ledge and positioning between the two rooms where all his crew members are, calls for Hawkeye again....

If making Unard huge with an Enlarge Person spell means touch is necessary then Revooth will use Hawkeye....

bounce "Unard, be stronger with size; busting cables your prize!!" bounce

Then, Wink inserting a rod (obviously found inside the finally opened chest) into the small possessed sphere, some twists and pushes and talk about going invisible What a Face along with anyone around him, Revooth prepares to throw some energy missles and frost rays and acid around wherever it seems will do the most good!! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   

Back to top Go down
 
UnderWorld Day: 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Underworld
» Underworld lore
» Demon and the Underworld
» The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids
» Map of Camp Half-Blood/Underworld

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: