RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 UnderWorld Day: 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 am

Aubrey turns from the fallen ogre and sees Yorin in trouble. He attacks the Drow priestess.

long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
16

damage +4
Random number (1,Cool :
8

crit
Random number (1,20) :
10

dagger +1
Random number (1,20) :
5

damage
Random number (1,4) :
1

crit
Random number (1,20) :
16
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:17 am

Seeing his chance, Finbert unloads everything he has on the priestess. Again.

[Attack]
Random number (1,20) :
11

[Crit confirm (wishful thinking)]
Random number (1,20) :
2

[Damage]
Random number (1,6) :
1
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: AC: 16/17, HP: 10/27   Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

Rodale will spend this round walking up to the Drider’s SW corner so that he has flanking on it with Unard. As he gets close he coughs out “Eruden, I’m going to need some healing soon.”

Next turn, attack on the drider:

Longsword:
To Hit: +4
Random number (5,24) :
11
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
14
Damage: +3
Random number (4,11) :
5

Shortsword:
To Hit: +3
Random number (4,23) :
17
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
10
Damage: +1
Random number (2,7) :
2

OOC:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Thimble releases the fictional iron wall, opening up the view of The drow preistss and the drider staring at the wall in utter confusion. As soon as the wall dissapears Yorin flings a dagger, slipping itsels between the drow's ribs. The evil cleric screams in pain, (5 damage). Hurridly regains her concentration, and rushes foward, mumbling a Drow prayer to the SPider Queen. The priestess slaps Yorin across the face, sending searing pain rushing through Isis's deciple. Limbs and spineal cord burn with agony. As the evil clerics hand pulls away a black vapor seeps through Yorins pours, finally ending the torture (17 damage)

Spoiler:
 

Aubrey lashes out with fury one last time, sending his longsword through the kneeling Ogres throat, making the beast croak and cough on its blood, then stabbing his dagger into its chest, near its heart, just to be sure. As the sailor pulls his weapons out, the giant falls to the ground with a satisfying thud.

Fibert moves alittle,weaving his trade mark colored bands through the air, just missing Yorin, and catching both the drider and drow in their wake. Both of the enemy's seem to stare off into nothing, stunned, although their muscles twitching seem to show that it probably won't last long.

Eruden and Unard move through the party to flank the drider. Eruden lashes with his Urgrosh, swinging with the blade to sever one of the drider's eight legs, the reversing his momentum to stab the creature in its side with the short spike on the back side of the weapon. (16 damage)

Unard brings his warhammer down on the drows head. A full two handed swing, nearly taking the creatures head, violently, from its shoulders. (11 damage)






Eruden:
Spoiler:
 
Unard:
Spoiler:
 

Map:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by DM on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 8/27 | AC: 17   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:51 am

Finbert takes another short step away from the Ogre and fires his last Color Spray at Z and P [OOC: I've lost track of exactly which enemy is which. Sorry.]

[Color Spray]
Will negates @ 15 DC
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 23/23, Ac 19, 20 against Priestess   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 am

Yorin steps away from the Ogre towards the Priestess (5-foot step, no AoO),
and throws a dagger at her head (range incr. 10 ft, but I think she can move to 10 ft from her)

She yells: Unard, you had better take the drider

attack dagger

Random number (1,20) :
12
+5

damage
Random number (1,4) :
4

+1
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 18 HP 29/29   Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:39 am

Aubrey is in frenzy hacks again. "YAAAA!!!!"

long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
19

damage +4
Random number (1,Cool :
1

crit
Random number (1,20) :
6

dagger +1
Random number (1,20) :
13

damage
Random number (1,4) :
2

crit
Random number (1,20) :
17
Back to top Go down
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 11/21 AC: 14   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 am

"You got it, Ginoma!" Thimble yells in Gnomish as he ceases concentration on the wall, causing it to disappear. "Alright Revooth, let's see what we can figure out."

(OOC)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 am

Fin backs up a bit, pulling out some wool and weaving sparkling specks in the air showering over the ogre. The beast nearly succumbes to the gnomes magic, but ultimatly shakes it off.

Aubrey slices and dices like the sailor does best, sinking his long sword deep into the beasts side. The ogre howls in pain once more, comes down to one knee and takes a sweeping strike at Aubrey. The sailor simply jumps over the giant club, redering it harmless.

Thimble notices the Evil priestess peering at the wall, not fully sure if she is looking through it or at it, but she is standing awful close. Running her hand over the illusion.

Ginoma rushes the Ogre, Die beast, Thimble the ogre has to be falling soon, maybe its time for alittle work on the priest and drider?
She swings her flail, catching the ogre in the outside of his arm (4 damage).

Yorin rushes to Aubrey's side (Getting to Rodale will cause an AoO) healing the sailor with flashing white light from Isis herself. (+10hp)

Unard and Eruden make it into the room. what in Moradin's name is going on in here? the dwarf priest asks. Looking at the wall, and the battered Ogre in the corner. He shouts, Drop this wall villians! Face us with honor! Drawing his Urgrosh above his head, shaking it angerly.

Unard looks back and forth from the Ogre to the wall. Move out of my way friends, I'll fell the Ogre! He waits to see if Yorin and Aubrey will move.

Another crossbow bolt fly's through the air, impaling the Elf cleric in his chest (6 damge). The cleric grunts, and runs forward and stops at the wall. Running his hand across the surface.
Random number (8,27) :
11
Added his Will mod

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:50 pm

[quote="Thimble Fiddlewinks"]"Perhaps two minds is better than one, Revooth," Thimble says as he maintains concentration on the Wall of Stone, "give me just another few moments here and I'll be able to join you once we no longer need the wall, together we should be able to figure this stuff out. Nice work on the Invisibility Sphere by the way, that really came in handy!"

"thanks old long name, you're right too, I think there may be more danger here than I'd been acknowleding up til now. I'm having trouble seeing all that's in here with us right now, Where is the queen spider? there are still an ogre and two dryders in here correct?"

"Be careful Yorin!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 23/23, Ac 19, 20 against Ogre   Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Yorin tries to move towards Rodale without risking an attack (of opportunity) from the Ogre, and casts defensively (concentration DC 16) a cure light wounds spell on him, chanting: "Queen Isis, Healer of the Good, please make this warrior whole again".

If she cannot approach Rodale safely, she will cast it on Aubrey.

OOC: Cure l.w. spontaneous instead of Divine Favor. I don't know if Yorin can reach Rodale because there is no map after the Ogre moved backwards.

Concentration check
Random number (1,20) :
15
+13 (+6 ranks, +3 con, +4 combat casting)

hitpoints healed

Random number (1,Cool :
4
+6
Back to top Go down
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 15/21 AC: 14   Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:53 pm

"Perhaps two minds is better than one, Revooth," Thimble says as he maintains concentration on the Wall of Stone, "give me just another few moments here and I'll be able to join you once we no longer need the wall, together we should be able to figure this stuff out. Nice work on the Invisibility Sphere by the way, that really came in handy!"

Thimble maintains concentration on the wall illusion and watches for any sign of the enemies seeing through it.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 am

Revooth feels the party has the foe under control, is glancing up from time to time to try to remain useful if something is amis but other than that he's really struggling to figure the ring out, if it proves easy he then may move to the necklace and the bands........seeking magic properties and uses......


Last edited by Revooth (MPHoob) on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixin me grammar)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 8/27 | AC: 17   Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 am

Finbert staggers back a step and winces. "Ow. That hurt. We need to do something about you."

With that, he gestures towards the Ogre and a pinch of wool flies towards him.

[Daze]
Will negates @ 14 DC
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 24/29   Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 am

Aubrey goes for the kill. "Die monster!"

Long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
10

damage +4
Random number (1,Cool :
5

crit
Random number (1,20) :
13

Dagger +1
Random number (1,20) :
7

damage
Random number (1,4) :
1

crit
Random number (1,20) :
20
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 am

OOC (Put anything more to this in a OOC thread....)
Spoiler:
 

Yorin studies the wall for a moment, realizing it isn't real and then loads her sling, firing at the ogres belly, although missing and nailing the drowsy Rodale in the arm. Snapping the rangers attention to the 'here and now' (Rodale, 4 damage you can act now)

Fin launches his morningstar at the ogres jewels, although he is so close the gnome gets distracted (possibly from Yorins badly aimed pellet) and misses completely.

Revooth, seeing only one enemy (surrounded) and an iron wall study's the magic ring from the chest. He knows the ring is of moderate power, and from the Abjuration school of magic, but has never seen a spell like this before.

Aubrey twirls his weapons beautifly once again, although Fin missed, it provided enough of a distraction to sink his dagger into the ogres side once more and his long sword cuts a fine line down the ogres bicep. (8 damage) The beast howls in pain, swinging its great club in a downward arc, aiming for Fin's head. The club smacks hard onto the little ones head, dazed for a minute with pain throbbing in his skull and down his spine.
Spoiler:
 

A crossbow bolt flys through the air, nearly hitting L, but crashes into the wall behind him. You here feet shuffling up to the wall as well.[spoiler]Will save:
Random number (1,20) :
6

I'll do the enemy's later on today, along with Eruden and Ginoma. I'll continue to NPC L and Unard until they post....
Back to top Go down
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 am

Thimble continues to concentrate on the wall, and moves to the back of the invisible group while still staying within the spell's area of effect.

(OOC discussion inside poiler)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 24/29   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 am

Aubrey hacks at the ogre again.

long sword +5
Random number (1,20) :
7

damage +4
Random number (1,Cool :
2

crit
Random number (1,20) :
16

dagger +1
Random number (1,20) :
17

damage
Random number (1,4) :
2

crit
Random number (1,20) :
2
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: OOC: Yorin does know about arcane spells   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Quote: "Even that wouldn't give it away though, because I'm an arcane caster whereas you're a divine caster with no knowledge of arcane spells."

Yorin has knowledge arcana +4 and spellcraft +8, so she does know about arcane spells.
I don't think it is needed to know about Thimble's spell, but if so here is the check:


Random number (1,20) :
18
+4 or +8
Back to top Go down
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 17/21 AC: 14   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Thimble shouts in gnomish, "The wall isn't real, you can fire through it!"

(OOC discussion inside spoiler)
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Thimble Fiddlewinks on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 23/23, Ac 17, 18 against Ogre   Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Yorin, knowing the wall is unreal and seeing through it, continues to fire at the Spider if it is still stunned.
She will then aim for its abdomen again.
If the Spider is no longer stunned, or if she can't see the spider, she will aim for the Ogre's belly.
She says: awful monster, take that and go to the Abyss of Seth

In both cases, here's the attack:

attack

Random number (1,20) :
5
+5


Random number (1,4) :
3
+1
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:04 pm

"GET HIM FIN!!" Very Happy

"Thimble and L, are you two having fun over there 'pokin' around??" lol!

Revooth, feeling comfortable and confident, slips a ring out of a breast pocket, grips it tightly, flirts with puttin it on his pinky finger, then snaps back, repeating, this action a couple of times. He glances up, Exclamation Exclamation "WOW, Thimble, I could throw some fog up there too, this is really different, let's talk about this later on, I don't know if we could've planned it better but we should try!" Idea

"Holy Short People!! spider killers, LOOK OUT, there's two HUGE short friends of ours COMIN THROUGH!!"

( elephant Revooth uses his master know what/how learned skill trying to feel what the ring he's playing around with is all about again, thinking about how smart he is and his Elf-ness combined he's got very little chance at not getting it right.) study

Random number (1,20) :
10


Last edited by DM on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Random number for SPell Craft)
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 19/27 | AC: 17   Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 am

Finding himself face to.. groin with the great hairy beast, Fin prepares to hit him where it hurts.

[Attack]
Random number (1,20) :
1
+4

[Damage]
Random number (1,6) :
4
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 am

[OOC] What happened to my crit on the Ogre? Smile

- damnit fin, I forgot about that being away for a few days, I'll add that in the previous post, It would have happend before Thimbles wall so all is good, The map won't change until next round, but assume you are just under Aubrey OK?
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 am

(OOC: my wall illusion should have been a diagonal wall [45 degrees] running southwest to northeast, with the northeast end at the current location of the northern end of the wall. I can create 8 10 foot squares of illusion so there is more than enough spell area to cover the long wall. This wall should have completely sectioned off the three enemies from the rest of us and the ogre, as mentioned in my post. Yorin should not have been able to attack the priestess through the wall unless she somehow knew it was not real, but Revooth\'s familiar would have been fine since that post was before mine and so the action most likely took place before. However, his familiar will most likely now be trapped on the other side unless either Revooth or the familiar interacts with the wall and makes the save. I\'m not sure if you want to rewind the last DM post but it\'s a pretty significant error.)

I revised the map, is this better? -DM

Spoiler:
 

Yep Smile - Thimble


Last edited by Thimble Fiddlewinks on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   

Back to top Go down
 
UnderWorld Day: 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Underworld
» Underworld lore
» Demon and the Underworld
» The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids
» Map of Camp Half-Blood/Underworld

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: