RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 UnderWorld Day: 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: AC16/17, HP:26/27   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 pm

OOC: Since the ogre moved up to attach Ginoma I think I should be able to 5 foot step and have flanking, if not go ahead and remove the bonus from my rolls.

Rodale drops his bow, steps around the ogre while drawing his swords and yells out "Yorin, we could use your healing up here!"

Longsword:
To hit: +6
Random number (1,20) :
6
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
5
Damage: +3
Random number (1,Cool :
4

Shortsword:
To hit: +6
Random number (1,20) :
7
Crit:
Random number (1,20) :
14
Damage: +1
Random number (1,6) :
6
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 pm

[Critical confirm]
Random number (1,20) :
7
+4 + 20 + 2

[Damage (corrected for crit)]
Random number (2,12) :
4
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 27/27 | AC: 17 (15 at end of post)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:54 pm

[OOC] This is three or four rounds worth of actions, I believe. I won't be on for a while so I want to make sure that I get everything in.

Finbert, hearing yells and crunches of bones against walls, rushes through to the room. Pointing at P and Q, he yells "Goodnight, creepers!" and bands of colour spray from his hands.

[Color Spray]
Will negates @ 15 DC

Then, turning to the Ogre, Finbert pulls a small model of an archery target from his pouch and focuses on it for a second. Once sure that he has gained the appropriate insight, he charges at the Ogre screaming for his blood.

[True strike]
+20 to next attack before end of next round, hence I can cast then charge next round and still get the bonus.

[Attack]
Random number (1,20) :
20
+ 4 (base) + 20 (true strike) + 2 (charge)

[Damage]
Random number (1,6) :
3
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Damien rushes to the crystal to help Eruden and Unard, glancing through the archway on the run he notices a rather large brawl about to start up. Unard, go help the others with those beasts, me and Eruden will figure this out!

Damien, getting to the pulsing crystal examines the cables, trying to sort out how to get the crystal down. Pulling his sharpest knife out of the theive's tool kit on his hip, Damien begins sawing away the cables attached to the crystal.

Random number (1,20) :
11
+6 to disable device check.

Assuming this works out alright, he hands another knife to Eruden Follow my lead, and we'll have this thing in our hands in a jiffy!
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 24/29   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:06 pm

The last attack was +7.
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 24/29   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Aubrey steps up and yells "Hey triple ugly ogre!" in an effort to distract the ogre from Ginoma. Then he shoots at the ogre.

Random number (1,20) :
6

damage
Random number (1,Cool :
4

crit
Random number (1,20) :
1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 pm

k, i will draw my warhammer and attack the nearest cable
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
14
+7 (power attack -2=+5
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d8 (Image not informed.) :
6
+4+2=+6
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 am

As the owl takes Revooths spell and flys it to the archway it blasts the Ray Of Enfeeblement at the ogre. The surprised beast looks at the owl, and at the party inside the archway, and grumbles something to the rest of the people in the room.

(Yorin can move through friednly squares, but cannot stop in them)
yorin moves ahead of Thimble and and L, casting a weapon from Isis herself, which appears next to the newly, and surprised, transformed drider. Even though the beast was surprised, it still had enough agility to deflect most of the damage(2 damage).

Rodale and Ginoma sneak their way into the cavern, picking out the ogre, who seems to be the biggest threat of the bunch. Rodale looses an arrow, sticking into the monsters backside (4 damage) Ginoma looses her own missiles, both smacking into the giants head. Making it flinch back, then charge the gnome, swinging his great club at her frail form. The attack collides with the gnomes chest, sending her across the room, smashing into a wall, (12 damage)
Ginomas atk
Spoiler:
 
Ogres atk
Spoiler:
 

The huge spider sees all the happenings, and quickly spits a green saliva from her mouth at the rest of the party at the entrance. (L, and thimble both make reflex saves {DC 14} or take 8 acid damage. If damage is takin, another d4 for 5 rounds. Half damage is save is made, with no reoccuring damage.)

The female drow in preist robes, the Preistess, sees Yorin and chants a drow incantation, Yorin suddenly feels a state of panic, or fear, rise up inside her, (Will save 14 or be shaken for 3 rounds. )

The newly transformed Drider is still pondering his new body.

Meanwhile, Unard jumps his way to the bridge, studying the cables he finds they are slender, but hard. (Can't give you AC and HP...)

Aubrey makes his way to the entrance, just behind everyone else, checking things out.

Finbert casts mage armor on himself, aslo making his way to the archway, behind the others.

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 am

Unard sees Eruden try and cut the cable and jumps one platform east.
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
10
+8
I make a check to try and see what the (dr), hp and dc would be to break (is that possable to find out?)
(
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
1
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
16
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
11
+2 for spot, +1 search, +1 knowledge)

I wait to see if i draw my weapon or not.
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 24/29   Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am

Aubrey moves long the edge towards the entrance. Once he gets to the entrance he will look around and decide what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:04 am

Finbert casts Mage Armor on himself and gradually makes his way along the ledge.
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 am

Hawkeye, come to me, take my power.. You are quicker than I! Revooth calls his owl, imbues a Ray Of Enfeeblement spell and sends the hawk back to the room, with the danger. Then the elf begins his trek up the narrow passage way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against Ogre   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 am

Whenever the path into the room with the Ogre is free, (and when it is Yorin's turn again)
Yorin will move to the entrance and cast a spiritual hammer, chanting softly:

Isis, Protector of the Courageous fighters, let your weapon strike that drider monster

A spiritual warhammer will appear next to the new drider, and attack immediately (range 130 ft.)

attack
Random number (1,20) :
8

+6 (2 bab + 4 wisdom bonus)

damage
Random number (1,Cool :
1

+1

critical (x3)
Random number (1,20) :
14
+6 (2 bab + 4 wisdom bonus)
(the spiritual hammer will attack for 3 rounds)
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: AC:16/17, HP:26/27   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 am

Rodale follows Ginoma:

Move silently: +11
Random number (1,20) :
4

Hide: +10
Random number (1,20) :
2

Will ready a bow attack after he gets there to the best target:

To hit: +7
Random number (1,20) :
8

Crit: x3
Random number (1,20) :
17

Damage:
Random number (1,6) :
4
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:48 am

OOC: Since this is a minor probelm, I'll fix it with Eruden...

Revooth sends Hawkeye to help the party, the Owl quickly flys to the archway, ready to help in any way possible.

Yorin casts her spell on Eruden, making him huge. Eruden Hurrys across the bridge, motioning to Unard to follow him. Taking out his Urgrosh, he makes a swipe at one cable, where it connects to the bridge, with the slashing end of his weapon. Making a large chunk in it, he smiles to himself.
Erudens Atk
Spoiler:
 
Then Unardjumps to the next large platform, clearing the smaller rocks in between, he sees the bridge is narrow though, and hesitates before jumping to the bridge.

L over hears Yorin, and notes the cables himself, Southern wind, help me on this quest, Im in need of spiratual strength And casts Spiratual Weapon, a white mist forms into a Quarterstaff, which L sends to attack the cables below the bridge. The staff flys over, smacking one cable, which can be seen starting to splinter.
SW's atk & damage
Spoiler:
 

Ginoma, motioning to Rodale as she passes, silently, strolls into the chamber with all the enemy's, picking her way behind a stalagmite in the south eastern corner, readying a magic missile spell.
Ginoma's hide & move silently checks.
Spoiler:
 


Map:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by DM on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Out of character   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:01 am

OOC: to Unard: I am glad that you are so willing to follow Yorin’s advice, but it’s not possible, because she was whispering to Eruden. So Unard could not have heard what was said. Nor can he jump to a cable which he hasn’t spotted yet. My idea was that if Eruden agreed with Yorin’s plan, he would gesture to Unard to join him on the bridge and then share the potions and attack the cables together.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:06 am

since im out of range to get the potion i jump to get to the first cable (could you mark where they are exactly? im just guessing.
jump
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
20
+8

attack cable
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
2
+7

Guest carried out 1 launched of one d8 (Image not informed.) :
1
+4
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am

bounce bounce Don't let any thing or any one get to me!! Hawkeye, guard our back side with your life!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against Ogre   Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:43 am

Yorin drops her backpack to the floor and whispers to Eruden: “the crystal hangs from 6 cables. You and Unard have to pull them out. Use the green vials in my backpack with acid to soften the anchor points. Use the red potion to increase Unard’s strength. Quick, destroy the crystal. I am not strong enough.

She then takes a pinch of iron powder, she chants softly and touches Eruden: “Horus, Great Warrior of Egypt, now increase this dwarf’s size
OOC: enlarge person on Eruden

Enlarge person
Spoiler:
 

OOC: there is a flash each time the orb pulses? Is it an electrical flash?
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:58 pm

As Revooth backs away out of the chamber, you hear the elf start to scream I GOT IT, I GOT IT


As thimble, GInoma, Yorin, and Rodale make it to the archway the sight is not a great one. Your seeing a giant spider, with only the face of a human, an Ogre, and a Drow female in preistess robes, chanting, waving her arms about, in the corner you see a Drow slumped on the floor, he rises in the air. Then his torso contracts, bulges and his behind expands. Legs start popping out of whereever their able to, until the count reaches 8. His face now wears and expressionless mask. The blood oozing from his newly aquired limbs.

Thankfully, no one has noticed you yet, they are all staring at the newly transformed Drider.

Yorin checks out the crystal, and figures it is the very same Rokien was talking about, (NICE CHECK TOO!) and spots six cables dangling it from the bottom of the bridge. It pulses again, she notices the rocks near it, caught in the pulse, are slowly eroding.

Map:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19, 20 against Drow 2   Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Yorin thinks and speaks softly: Could this crystal be the communication device which directs all the spiders?

She makes a knowledge arcana check to see if she knows that this large crystal could be it:

Random number (1,20) :
14
+4 1 rank, 3 int

Meanwhile she follows Ginoma through the archway on to the bridge,
and tries to spot how the crystal is supported (i.e. how we could dislodge it so that it falls)
spot

Random number (1,20) :
20
+4 wisdom
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Guys, I don't think this pulsing orb is a good sign.

placing an arrow in his bow, L advancing slowly looking for a some what stable spot to keep watch on the orb until the last member of the party is out of this room.

How similar is this orb to the one in your bag?
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: 19/19 14   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Thimble; Fin!! You guys BE CAREFUL!! Get'em gang!

Revooth offers words of encouragement to his very brave friends.

Hawkeye, use OUR abilities, work those foe off the edge to their death, tangle their brains with your sharp claws, call on me if you need me; don't let my friends fall!! Be strong and mighty friend!

Revooth seems to be cheerleading at this point; he's motioning for Yorin to look/listen and speaking low and concentrated to her. items are being checked by both, he's also looking around, seems to be looking for complete safety and shield from possible coming enemies.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Thimble Fiddlewinks
Town Guard
Town Guard
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 34
Location : Baltimore, MD

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: HP: 21/21 AC: 14   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Thimble continues to move along the ledge, and hides when he reaches the corner opening up into the shimmering area.

Hide +7:
Random number (1,20) :
12
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Finbert wakes from his daze and attempts to reach the others along the ledge.
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   

Back to top Go down
 
UnderWorld Day: 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Underworld
» Underworld lore
» Demon and the Underworld
» The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids
» Map of Camp Half-Blood/Underworld

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: