RPG game
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ok, Its been confirmed. This site is causing threats to show up on my

 AVG maleware detecter. We will be switching sites as of now. I'll not

 check this site again, and be taking the steps to delete it altogether

 as the day goes on. Everyone please go to

 This site

Register as a user and Join the new nations game, just copy/paste

 your character sheets from this site and send them to me in the

 other game. As for the Spiders Web Campaign; Wybren hasn't been

 on for days, intrest has seemed to be lost there, I'll not be

 continueing that game any longer.

 

Hopefully everone follows the game to the new site....


Share | 
 

 UnderWorld Day: 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 pm

OOC Shouldn't we start a new thread? Day 6.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:33 am

OOC: L is no longer in the game, I do not have the time to NPC another character, since L wasn't here for long please disregard him from now on...

I'll assume Fin gets the Mace (Keep adding your normal bonuses and what not, I"ll do everything mentally till you figure out what it is) Although the cloak is still up for grabs. Remember if there is any dispute, try to handle it in character. Im starting to think about introducing the "Group Loot" policy, more about this is Treasures thread.


Ginoma looks at the scrolls, and quickly announces that she can't read them, Eruden says the same after a few minutes of study. Ancient Dwarf tounge. You'll be hard pressed to find a dwarf alive that can speak it. The only dwarf in Crevisha that might would be the King. Althought I doubt it. The ancient dwarves, Kurkilin, lived nearly ten thousand years ago. Many life times, even for a dwarf. He winks then adds Or an elf for that matter

After everyone agrees on who gets what, and what to do. It seems as though exploring is on everyones mind now, more treauses too! So, as the party made their way back to the huge cavern, with the bridge, a lound "Thumpy" set of foot steps echo through the tunnels, loudly.

Rodale scouts ahead, followed closely by Damien, and sees two ogres two driders and another Priestess exit through the easter side of the bridge.

Probably not a scouting team, morlike a patrol. And they probably noticed something is amiss.... We better be careful... Damien whispers to Rodale. The halfling then motions for the rest of the group, and continues on his way to the large "Battle Room" jumping dexterously across platforms.

(Jumping or the edge, doesn't matter. You guys arn't pressed or in combat rounds, plus there is an alternative route, so just RP which you take, no need for Jump checks)
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 am

Revooth torts back at Yorin with a kind smile on his face and while walking the scrolls to her and putting them in her hands : "And just when would you have had me show them to you?? While you were over at the fake wall healing and fighting and I was invisible or while I/we was/were sleeping last night???
Pity that I feel that the tone you just used with me was quite disrespectful healer!!" Revooth bows at the witty and sarcastic Yorin..I think it's dwarven lettering, and hope you can read where I could not, or maybe one of the others here....beyond that my humble opinion is that we take them straight to the King himself.
Here ya go Aubrey, Yorin, use these daggers well...I have two more plain ole daggers that I use quite sharply myself, do either one of you need one of them as well???

Just how about that cloak?? It just needs a needle and thread, let me see it please."


Unless it's not the right time or someone objects then Revooth works on it, dusting it off, repairing with needle and thread that he has and offers it to "L"...."Here L, I seem to remember Yorin's understanding of this and the mace to be similar, like maybe they belong together, try it on for size, huh?"

Fin, Rodale, I've got these odd looking trinkets, a necklace, a ring, a small golden band and a silver one....
if you wanna check them out, do so, otherwise I'll put them away til we get back to Crevisha n have them appraised along with the rubies for our company's gain....

Let's march!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:09 am

Yorin: Okay, so we are decided to return to the place of the fight.
March order the same as before? Aubrey and Rodale in front, Eruden and Unard at the back.
Let's try to be quiet when we come close to the large cavern where the crystal ball was.

Yorin waits at 30 feet of the large cavern, while Rodale looks ahead.

move silently
Random number (1,20) :
8
-1 (+3 dex - 4 armor check penalty; +1 for every 10 feet)
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 am

Aubrey says "I would like to have one of the masterwork daggers as my second weapon. Does anyone object? Let's go to the secret door Rodale found. I want to open it."
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Yorin answers Revooth: That's what I am here for, healing you guys. Pity you didn't show me the scrolls earlier. Do you know what spells are on them?
As to the master-work daggers, I would like to keep one of them for now. I am quite good at throwing daggers. Did you see what I did to that Priestess?
Yes we must go on. If we split the treasure so for over 11 people, well then we have very little for our efforts. I think we must at least get 1000 gp per person. Now that dismissal scroll might be sold for good value, I think. Anyway, it is such a high level spell, we clerics would have a considerable chance of misfortune when casting it.
This whip here at my belt might be worth a lot too. We just have to discover what its magic power is.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 am

Revooth, says his prayers, ate anything anybody else made that resembled "hot" food, lol! tended to his familiar, slept, awoke, studied and then took inventory, visibly and very openly talking about the items that he'd retrieved from the chest with anybody who wants......Inside the chest was a slender metal rod, looks like it could be put in the sphere, (OOC: I didn't role play getting the sphere from Yorin's backpack y'all, oops, sorry). Also in the chest were 2 master work throwing daggers, 5 flawless rubies. Two scrolls, both written in an Ancient Dwarven tounge and some odd looking trinkets, a necklace, a ring, a small golden band and a silver one....

"Onward!!!??? Treasure hunting, sounds good to me, 'click, click, pheoot' Hawkeye, let's be with these friends, let's both drink and drink heavy, and all, don't forget , keep as much of the water with you as you can, just in case. Yorin is most generous and useful and I don't think we'd be here without her. by the way, Yorin, thank you so very much for keeping us healthy and alive. If there be anything I can do for you while you finish out your quest to build for her, just ask, oh, and if you need help recruiting then don't worry, you have a whole team here to work for you.!!! "
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, 23/23 hp, AC 19   Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:35 am

OOC: Finbert, about your con damage: the d6 and the d4 were both con damage, whereas you regarded the d6 as normal hitpoint damage. But poison does initial and secondary damage. So you were at -5 con, now after the night at -4 con. But Yorin is going to help you....

IC: Yorin examines Finbert and if he agrees, she will cast a lesser restoration on him:

Queen Isis, Superb Healer, now heal this gnome and make him feel better

restores con points:

Random number (1,4) :
4
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 am

"I'm in for that - there's a hatch I found that I never looked inside. Yorin, if you can tell me that the mace isn't going to blow up in my face, I might be interested in trading in this old morning star for it. I don't want the cloak though, it's a little too dowdy for me."
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: AC:16/17, HP:27/27   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:56 am

“Well, I suggest we make the hike back to the room where we had our last fight.. I’d like to explore through that secret door I found and maybe kick that ogre that broke my ribs right in his lifeless face.”

If nobody objects, Rodale will walk a bit in advance watching for anything amiss:

Spot: +9 added
Random number (10,29) :
18
Listen: +9 added
Random number (10,29) :
13
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 am

During 2nd watch, heavy foot steps can be heard down the tunnel. Although nothing comes into the small cavern, something big passed the entrance.

{OOC: I'll assume Yorin said that after she awoke.}

After a good nights rest, Ginoma wakes everyone up, yet again, Time to get going, or at least figure out what were to do from here. She looks to Yorin, The mace, Cloak and whip are of no concern to me. Although I think It would be wise to figure out what exactly they do before using them... Although if we don't have that option right now, hell with it....

Im for exploring the rest of the lair. I think the spiderqueen merely ran, although her presnence could be tied to the Crystal, like Revooth said. So its a good possiblity she is gone altogether. Personally I don't think thats true, but ethier way, we should be prepared for yet another battle of some porportion. Erudne explains, seeming as grim as he has ever been.

Yorin casts read magic on the Drow scrolls. She finds that one is a Dismissal Spell (Forces a creature to return to native plane) and the other is a summon monster IV spell ( Summons extraplanar creature to fight for you)

-OOC: Notes about Summon Monster Spells:
Spoiler:
 

OOC: Explore the lair? Go straight to the king? Reenter the Dwarven tunnels and finish up there? What to do, what to do... FInbert, you never did open the "secret Hatch" after you failed to dodge the poison dart
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 20/23, Ac 19   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 am

Yorin: O, and now we are thinking of going on: who's going to take the bloody magical mace and the dark magical cloak? They are both enchanted, so one probably fights better with them.
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 am

Finbert dunks his head under the water in the pool and stays there for a while. Eventually, he pops his head up, spraying those of you close to the pool with water, with a big grin on his face. "Now that's a refreshing drink!"

"I'll take whatever watch necessary that allows me eight hours and I'll need fifteen minutes in the morning"

With that, he falls asleep, barely managing to roll out his bedroll before succumbing to the tiredness in his bones.
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 20/23, Ac 19   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Yorin drinks a little from the fountain,
fills up her waterskin with the miraculous water,
she will take the last watch
and pray for the following spells:

2x detect magic
resistance
read magic.

enlarge person
protection from evil
protection from chaos
Divine Favor

Cure mod. wounds
Lesser restoration (cures 1d4 ability damage or something else)
resist energy

Yorin proposes to go on a treasure hunt next day, going through the caverns on this level and through the rooms on the level above this one. We need to get some treasure yet! Are you agreed that we don't return to Roiken before we have enough to make us rich?

Yorin casts a read magic (0-level spell) to decipher the divine scrolls which were found the other day. What spells are on these scrolls?


Last edited by Wybren on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:18 am

I think it would be a good idea for Revooth to hold the portal with his magic. That way we don't get surprised.....says Ginoma.

Ok, Ginoma, I will...everyone in?? Hawkeye? Other little critters?? Ok, all accounted for?? Anyone else have any objections? (if there are none then Revooth casts his spell to hold the portal).

Whew, I am tired too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 am

Aubrey fills up his waterskin as well.

Watch rolls.

Spot +0
Random number (1,20) :
6

Listen +0
Random number (1,20) :
7
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 am

Remember, drinking from the pool completely heals you, because you can drink until your fully healed. A water skin full can be used twice as a healing potion. Basicly like a Cure Moderate Wounds spell 2d8+4
Back to top Go down
Finbert Carakin
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : San Francisco

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
AC::

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 am

"I'm really feeling under the weather. I'm hoping a rest will sort me out along with that delicious water, but if anyone has a pick-me-up handy I'd be most grateful."
Back to top Go down
http://altuniverses.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:28 am

Unard joins back with everyone again,
Spoiler:
 
and agrees to take last watch.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
14
+8
Guest carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
20
+2
Back to top Go down
Rodale (Jeff)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: AC:16/17, HP:17/27   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 am

Rodale always dreams of puppies.

Rodale will go to the pool and fill a waterskin with the healing water. Then says “Third watch is fine for me.” With that Rodale heads off to a corner of the room, covers his head with his cloak and falls asleep.

While he’s on his watch:

Spot: +9 added
Random number (10,29) :
12

Listen: +9 added
Random number (10,29) :
12
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 am

"Our watch schedule should be Eruden, Aubrey, Rodale and Unard."

Does Rodale dream of puppies?
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Forest park, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 am

Eruden and Ginoma both nod and the talk of resting Moridan has nearly spent his power on me for today as well, only a few orisions left my self.

Ginoma replys in despair, I have no energy left, period. Im next to useless in any up coming fights without rest..

As most everyone seems to be in agreement to turn back, for even the lazy halfling nodded his head, the party makes their way, with Yorin at the lead, Aubrey taking up the rear. It takes nearly an hour to get back to the portal room (Yorins resistance spell has worn off by now)
and another fifteen minutes to get to the "pool" room after stepping through the portal.

Once back in the room ginoma starts unpacking her bedroll and gets ready to lie down. I think it would be a good idea for Revooth to hold the portal with his magic. That way we don't get surprised. Maybe Eruden, Aubrey, Rodale and Unard takes turns with watch?

Eruden nods Second or third watch for me please. I need time in the morning to speak with Moradin. Or else I'll be useless tommorow.

Damien hurrys off to a corner, finding a nice place and spreading out his bedroll to lie down. Nighty night! And within minutes the fat halfling is snoring.

L, without saying much, steady's himself into his trance state, legs crossed as if he was meditating, in the center of the room, facing the only exit. Again, within minutes the elf's eyes can be seen in the deep state of his trans, shifting about very quickly under his eye lids.

OOC: Fin, yes, it does hurt your Total HP, 1 point per level for every 2 con damage basicly. Also, Revooth, Indentify's concoction cannot be made right now, you guys don't have any pearls, also I made a misprint on it earlier. It doesn't have to be drank within an hour of it being made. But the spell does need to be used within an hour after drinking the concoction. SO, it is very possible to make a few flasks full of the liquid for quicker use later on, once of course you buy/find some 100gp pearls.
Back to top Go down
Wybren
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 35
Location : THe Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Yorin / Radour
HP: 11 (R) / 23 (Y)
AC:: 17 (R) / 19 (Y)

PostSubject: Yorin, hp 20/23, Ac 19   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:41 am

Yorin will cast a resistance spell (+1 to saving throws for 1 minute) on herself when they leave and take the lead.


Isis, Great Protector of the Faithful, now please turn away all harm from your servant
Let me go in front, please, I am well protected now.


She picks up her backpack which she dropped earlier and puts it on her back.

OOC: If she is hit by lightning, remember she still has resist energy spell working.
Back to top Go down
cbsoth
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 58
Location : Dumfries, Virginia

Character sheet
Name: Krendell Thramus
HP: 19
AC:: 17

PostSubject: AC 19 HP 29/29   Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 am

"We seem to be in agreement. Let's head back to the pool." We start back. Aubrey is rear guard.
Back to top Go down
Revooth (MPHoob)
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 48
Location : Greenwood, IN

Character sheet
Name: Revooth
HP: 12/12
AC:: 14

PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

I'm not so sure the disappearing nasty didn't take it's energy; It's Physical Being if you will, From The giant crystal...what I mean to say is: I think it's at least Possible that it's a thing of the past.....Either way, I agree, we need safety, or as close to it as we can come up with and time to replenish our rest, health, weapons and magic....
Back to top Go down
http://www.belcan.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UnderWorld Day: 5   

Back to top Go down
 
UnderWorld Day: 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Underworld
» Underworld lore
» Demon and the Underworld
» The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids
» Map of Camp Half-Blood/Underworld

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiders web :: Spiders Web Campaign :: Spiders Web Campaign-
Jump to: